Sign in to follow this  
DLLKILLEM

Fill Metal Fuel Tank

DLLKILLEM

So, did I miss this in the notes. I just went into raid factory geared and in my gama I had Metal Fuel Tank...Came out after killing 1 PMC and 4 scav and the tank is still empty????

DLLKILLEM

LOL - yep read it - never thought that was a bug! - OHWELL time to hord all the matches

• Upvote 1

Workdawg

So, is it impossible to fill tanks now? It'd be nice if there was a mechanic to do so, maybe at the gas stations on customs and shoreline. Maybe fuel trucks in certain places on other maps? 

dudenamedtim

17 hours ago, Workdawg said:

So, is it impossible to fill tanks now? It'd be nice if there was a mechanic to do so, maybe at the gas stations on customs and shoreline. Maybe fuel trucks in certain places on other maps? 

it would be interesting to see if there was a "service" provided by Jaeger a la Ragman's clothes to refill the canisters. X amount of Rubles for 10 slots or so on a canister.

Workdawg

Also a decent idea, and could be an okay money sink. I was thinking that if they don't introduce a way to refill containers, then empty metal tanks are 100% useless (thus the flea market price tanked for them)... so they should add a barter or crafting option for them. Like the expedition tanks which can be turned into mag cases... perhaps metal fuel tanks could be turned into ammo cases. 

Pot_Palledino

Okay im sorry but how do i fill a tank in the first place?

Spoiler

YEET. HAve my chilD