Can't load into any matches. Server connection error/Authorization errors galore.

Every time I try to load into a match I get a server connection error and occasionally an authorization error. My internet connection is perfectly fine and I have literally no connection issues with any other game but this. Does anyone have a fix for these constant errors that prevent me from playing?

This is really upsetting for me as I bought this game yesterday after anticipating a sale for so long. I just want to be able to play a game, I've already lost some starter gear because of this. 

I know this game is still in beta and is a "pre-order at your own risk" ordeal, but there should really be a grace period for a game like this to get your money back after a day or so. I've really wanted to play this game for a long time and now that I finally buy it I can't even play it. If I knew this would have happened I'd had just saved my money and bought this game another time. 

• Upvote 1
Goblinstomper

Ive also been having similar issues since the patch.

Whenever I extract it goes through the post match match summary then when it should go to the loot/stash menu it comes up with error and dumps me back at the menu.

Extracting as a PMC is ok, just reload the game and collect the loot. Extracting as a Scav and I lose everything because I cant transfer it to my stash.

• Upvote 2

I've had this issue since I bought the game on Black Friday (November 25). But my issue was a bit different. I would be able to load in the game but it would later disconnect me at the worst times. I decided to change my server multiple times thinking that would fix the issue. It never did. One server seemed to work well for me for like a day. At that point I upgraded to EOD edition thinking i fixed the issue. Nope. I'm trying to get a refund now for my EOD edition purchase. Will update once I hear back. 

• 4 weeks later...

Yeah same for me. Map loads slowly to 100% then I get a noise and authorization issue pops up. Game freezes and I can't do anything. I just bought it yesterday... Can't even play it.

• 11 months later...
Shaggy550

I have had the same problem, I just bought this game and I'm exhausted. I was really hyped about this game but it wont work. if anyone has any idea how to fix it I would love to hear. I have already tried deleting the launcher and restarting my pc but it still wont load me into a match.

Redbuffalo

It's just their shitty servers.  They go through patches where the game works great, then you get these periods of BS.  It will never run smooth.  My suggestion is to play offline so you can learn the maps and practice against AI Scavs.  You won't be making progress on your character, but at least you can find out where the decent loot is, extraction points and practice your aim.  Every once in awhile run a Scav, see if the server stability is actually working.  As far as getting your money back...good luck.  Haven't heard of anyone actually winning that battle.

EXTC_spaghetti

i have this same issue but where i can load into factory nothing else just factory, for example if i load into customs then i spawn in get around 60fps then drops to 2fps and get the server connection lost screen and takes me back to the menu.
im still putting it down to the servers as my connection is fine along with my computer but it is odd how it runs factory the best it ever has.
i have also searched high and low for a fix but nothing.

UltramegaOK

Back to back Scav runs......Server connection lost......never can reconnect. Impossible to finish a fing raid ATM.

• Like 2