Fergusano

Im tired of cheaters.

Fergusano

Nothing to say, a loot to lose... 

• Sad 1

Solvant

woah, i didnt know you could shoot people through walls

Deafman

not saying it wasn't a cheater, tho could have been mass desync. Its better to look at it as they are not then to auto think they are. especially when the game is as buggy as this one. 

Fergusano
37 minutes ago, WTF_Gezzus said:

not saying it wasn't a cheater, tho could have been mass desync. Its better to look at it as they are not then to auto think they are. especially when the game is as buggy as this one. 

When i see his name.

Edited by TheColdVein
No profanity!

DrBloom

His name doesn't scream hacker, also your not allowed to name and shame on the forums anyway, so posting this is basically a waste of time and will only get you in trouble. There are channels to report and these must be used correctly to see a result, nobody involved with the team handling claims checks the forums for such posts like this.

GhostZ69

Yeah, I am tired of cheaters too.  Though in all honesty, this is just massive desync.  He shot you while you were still unlocking the door.

TheColdVein

#Locked. Rule #4:

On 1/12/2016 at 8:43 AM, TarkovEscaper said:

4. Creating messages and topics

Before creating messages (posts) or Discussion topics, please make sure your message or topic complies herewith.

Before creating a discussion topic or asking a question in any form, please make sure that such topic does not already exist on the Forum and the question has not been answered yet to avoid double/multiple questions or topics bearing the same meaning. To this effect, we strongly recommend that you use the Forum search option.

We do not allow rants or cheater threads like this. We have a video report thread, hence using the search function before posting. 

We also don't allow profanity on the forum.