xDoZeRx

Hackers

xDoZeRx

I sware battleeye is not even working theres plenty of fishy stuff going on like the old days before battleeye. People just walking right to me while I sit still and bait them they just know exactly where I am and one shot me.

• Like 7

Grumble_

Record a vid of it...... Nvidia has that option and many others hell even the Microsoft player thing has the option to record on pc now. 

• Confused 2

seethreyes3

I play all day every Mondays Thursdays and Fridays i never run into hackers. maybe you should switch up your tactics and if your baiting people by shooting your giving your own position away. how do you even know how close they are ? they could be around the corner you shoot now they know where you are and can easily walk right to you. 

• Like 2

LoginTaken

Hackers still exist. They will never not exist.

Well unless god starts answering prayers and sends them all strait  to hell.

• Like 4

psyphoto

last banwave was yesterday. i saw a lots of complainig cheaters on thier discord channels. Also they complain about hardware ban. So BE is working, actually. Ofc some of the cheaters gets new accs but less sales discounts BSG does - less cheaters wants to get in game again/

xDoZeRx

You gotta love the guys that say "you just suck" or "you arn't good" lol. Your right I do suck. But I have been playing this game for 3+ years and I know when fishy poo is happening. Like me not making a noise and someone coming directly to me and aimbot 1 tapping me. These kids don't even hide it I've seen EOD and Standard accounts do it its not hard to catch if you just watch. Play in the Chicago and St Louis servers I guarantee you will see the BS.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

DukeLander

^ That is the point.

As casual player I have no problem to die in fair fight, I like good fights, better (or sometimes better equipped or bigger team) gonna win, does not matter who, it was Tarkov fight.

Everyone who plays online  fps over few years knows what is ping and lag.  That is "normal" and every online games has that issue.

Ping/lag is disadvantage AND advantage.  When I have ping over 100, I easily use that as advantage. Many Tarkov streamers use that as advantage, there is special YT video about that issue.

Problem is when like yesterday you are in fight and your mate is in a bush, you behind rock and some guy just run trough with tap-tap double head shot without stop...

Next raid we had run into some couple players, both instantly dead from one of them. Twitch nickname, we have found him on tw and guy knew where are all enemy players whole raid, especialy  in dorms, it was so obvious... but hey, he is lvl 52, he is pro and he is streamer...

That is not ping/lag or experienced perfect map knowing player, it is simply a cheater.

Battleye is crap, PUBG is proof for that.  Rapidly loosing players base, huge amount came to Tarkov, me too, only because of cheaters.

From 2 million online players  dropped down to 200k...

In PUBG Battleye can not detect ESP hacks, point. It is impossible to detect.  Cheat is very, very easy to make with memory readers/injectors and they are detectable... ESP with data intercepting methods like in PUBG are big problem.

And there is very simple to say and not so easy to make solution for that which came too late in PUBG: death cam and spectate.

• Like 1

spinetrain

Time stamp: please fast forward to; from - 00:28:00  -- to --  00:29:00 (to be more exact their death is at about 00:28:30).

So was this a cheater and is this proof enough?

I watched this streamer yesterday (hope its ok to post it here). This is not me and not my stream.

Both players die, no gun shot sound; they die from a player that probably is about 20 meters in front of them hiding.

Translation: "What?! I died. Me too. What was that?"

EDIT: Not sure the people involved in getting killed reported the cheater (if that was indeed a cheater). Can anyone point out where to report them? If not Ill look it up myself in a few hours, no problem. Thanks.

Edited by swats73
Video removed. Name and shame against the forum rules.

-Tkullberg-

Played 7 times now in lab, camping at a spot that no one could ever see me.. Aaand im insta dead.. all times..

Watched my recordings.. cant even hear or see anyone.

Is it a one shot kill even with class 6 stuff?

-Tkullberg-
23 minutes ago, -Tkullberg- said:

Played 7 times now in lab, camping at a spot that no one could ever see me.. Aaand im insta dead.. all times..

Watched my recordings.. cant even hear or see anyone.

Is it a one shot kill even with class 6 stuff?

Yepp, went out again, 3 of us insta dead of the same dude again, we went to different rooms.

Some splatter on my facecover and then dead.. this is NOT okey.

xDoZeRx

Battleeye is truly not working. Every game that has battleeye is not listed on major cheat sites. Tarkov is listed because the battleeye truly is not working or actually implemented. 

• Like 1

Herethos
On 12/29/2019 at 9:24 PM, spinetrain said:

Time stamp: please fast forward to; from - 00:28:00  -- to --  00:29:00 (to be more exact their death is at about 00:28:30).

So was this a cheater and is this proof enough?

I watched this streamer yesterday (hope its ok to post it here). This is not me and not my stream.

Both players die, no gun shot sound; they die from a player that probably is about 20 meters in front of them hiding.

Translation: "What?! I died. Me too. What was that?"

EDIT: Not sure the people involved in getting killed reported the cheater (if that was indeed a cheater). Can anyone point out where to report them? If not Ill look it up myself in a few hours, no problem. Thanks.

@28:25 You can see a pair of eyes zoom by quickly, I don't have the game, but can  you knife people in this?

Edited by swats73
Video removed. Name and shame against the forum rules.

sYs

They removed some clothing  yesterday which was critical bug which pretty much made you invisible and silent. 

There's a lot of bug and at this state of the game  that give huge advantages but sadly people who found them don't share them in bug reports. 

Hence takes time to catch those bugs. 

Edited by sYs
  • Upvote 1

-Tkullberg-
3 hours ago, Herethos said:

@28:25 You can see a pair of eyes zoom by quickly, I don't have the game, but can  you knife people in this?

Yes you can.

JBLZR

Curious what people say who play the game a lot? After returning to EFT and having spent 100 hours and getting my groove back it feels like there are possibly a few hackers around. Started to spot groups and play around with them slowly approaching from different sides undetected and they always seem to switch focus and turn when you are getting within range.

• Like 1

Rekonsile
12 minutes ago, JBLZR said:

Curious what people say who play the game a lot? After returning to EFT and having spent 100 hours and getting my groove back it feels like there are possibly a few hackers around. Started to spot groups and play around with them slowly approaching from different sides undetected and they always seem to switch focus and turn when you are getting within range.

The game has changed quite a bit and thermals are a big thing now due to the costs

• Like 1

Phro_
2 hours ago, Rekonsile said:

The game has changed quite a bit and thermals are a big thing now due to the costs

True but even thermals don't work through solid walls and buildings.  The fact is there is definitely cheaters using ESP among other things.  They also get banned eventually, simply googling for an ESP can show you forums on cheat websites where they complain about getting banned.  Hopefully EFT gets to the point where it is no longer lucrative for cheaters due to BE and BSG getting what they need to ban these scumbags quicker.  Until then just play and try to enjoy!

Edited by Phro_
Spelling error
  • Like 2

Rekonsile
On 12/29/2019 at 3:04 PM, DukeLander said:

^ That is the point.

As casual player I have no problem to die in fair fight, I like good fights, better (or sometimes better equipped or bigger team) gonna win, does not matter who, it was Tarkov fight.

Everyone who plays online  fps over few years knows what is ping and lag.  That is "normal" and every online games has that issue.

Ping/lag is disadvantage AND advantage.  When I have ping over 100, I easily use that as advantage. Many Tarkov streamers use that as advantage, there is special YT video about that issue.

Problem is when like yesterday you are in fight and your mate is in a bush, you behind rock and some guy just run trough with tap-tap double head shot without stop...

Next raid we had run into some couple players, both instantly dead from one of them. Twitch nickname, we have found him on tw and guy knew where are all enemy players whole raid, especialy  in dorms, it was so obvious... but hey, he is lvl 52, he is pro and he is streamer...

That is not ping/lag or experienced perfect map knowing player, it is simply a cheater.

Battleye is crap, PUBG is proof for that.  Rapidly loosing players base, huge amount came to Tarkov, me too, only because of cheaters.

From 2 million online players  dropped down to 200k...

In PUBG Battleye can not detect ESP hacks, point. It is impossible to detect.  Cheat is very, very easy to make with memory readers/injectors and they are detectable... ESP with data intercepting methods like in PUBG are big problem.

And there is very simple to say and not so easy to make solution for that which came too late in PUBG: death cam and spectate.

Dorms is pretty easy to figure out where people are. There are only so many noises in the area and for the most part if you have any number of decent hours in the game you can pinpoint where someone is.

DukeLander

Yes, it is, when you are inside and aware of situation. Guy just run inside and he knew enemy is behind closed 4-th door on left side, enemy did not make any sound, he opened the door and killed him with grenade... I mean, cmon... and same for rest...

I am not pro and I do not want to be and I know from sounds, previously heard gun fire etc is there and at least how many people are in dorms, when you are on entrance in which part of building they are but where campers are without sound and fights... sorry, that is cheat...

Grimm285
16 minutes ago, beede said:

this dude is literally live streaming his hacks and selling them wtf

don't know about this one cause i don't feel like looking it up right now but MOST not all but most "live stream" of hackers selling cheats is just a video on repeat to try and sell their stuff, usually older too.  Look for subtle changes like gun models or bullet sprites that have since changed.  again not sure if this is one of them but usually its just a video recording made to look and stream "live"

feluto

New cheat is out expect a lot more cheaters before it gets caught and they all get banned

Just died to one in customs trying to do punisher 3, its annoying but they will get banned soon.

Vindsvept

I have seen him in the lobby quite some times, but never played against him.