xDoZeRx

Hackers

mattbrix02

I had this experience hours ago.

This mofo chased me from customs office warehouse to dorms 3rd floor in night raid with patience still able to predict every move, and shooting me without vision, even thermal scope should hide my body against several layers of thick grass and trees.

Edited by mattbrix02

Grimm285
13 minutes ago, mattbrix02 said:

I had this experience hours ago.

This mofo chased me from customs office warehouse to dorms 3rd floor in night raid with patience still able to predict every move, and shooting me without vision, even thermal scope should hide my body against several layers of thick grass and trees.

sooooo no it really wouldn't hide you...

Ive recently started to use thermal on customs night to get the m1a thermal kills quest and night kills at the same time and hiding in a bush doesnt hide you from thermal.  Basically you will still see sparkles of white through the bush and thats why it was 3 shots he knew you were in it but not sure where your head was.  Ive gone maybe 10 raids without dieing with night thermal and can tell you i have also killed people and took 5 other thermals between yesterday and today.  EVERYONE seems to be using thermal at night especially casue its so cheap at 200k for how good it is

• Upvote 1

Bevoudini

ey yo, so on labs with my hommie straight ripping fools, this one kid peeks a door for legit 0.1mils of second then appears beside me, 1 taps me and the hommie then starts spraying for like 5mins ? explain tarkov pls nikita pls

his ingames : MiniGampino

Edited by Bevoudini

RainmakerM4

I got dropped by him today on customs. Knew he is cheating murkttv

Edited by RainmakerM4

cyb3rgrim87

Player by same tag wiped a 5 man squad in labs in a few seconds via headhots. Second Labs run this week where I've encountered a potential exploit. A way to report potential cases would be appreciated in the future.

mattbrix02
1 hour ago, Grimm285 said:

sooooo no it really wouldn't hide you...

Ive recently started to use thermal on customs night to get the m1a thermal kills quest and night kills at the same time and hiding in a bush doesnt hide you from thermal.  Basically you will still see sparkles of white through the bush and thats why it was 3 shots he knew you were in it but not sure where your head was.  Ive gone maybe 10 raids without dieing with night thermal and can tell you i have also killed people and took 5 other thermals between yesterday and today.  EVERYONE seems to be using thermal at night especially casue its so cheap at 200k for how good it is

Soooooo does thermal still explain he knows where I am going? From train to tarkov, to customs office, then I waited for several minutes hiding giving him no clue, went on looting spree, then suddenly he still knows I went to Sniper roadblock? Thermal scopes still have limited viewing port but his vision is too wide?? 

I tried to redemonstrate for myself and bought Reaper and RS-32, Yes it is working on a single patch of grass, boii it's still impossible to see you in several layers of grass and trees behind???  

I am not convinced it went that way so easily.

Edited by mattbrix02

Grimm285
7 minutes ago, mattbrix02 said:

Soooooo does thermal still explain he knows where I am going? From train to tarkov, to customs office, then I waited for several minutes hiding giving him no clue, went on looting spree, then suddenly he still knows I went to Sniper roadblock? Thermal scopes still have limited viewing port but his vision is too wide?? 

I tried to redemonstrate for myself and bought Reaper and RS-32, Yes it is working on a single patch of grass, boii it's still impossible to see you in several layers of grass and trees behind???  

I am not convinced it went that way so easily.

have you tried getting some elevation?  there are few high points on customs that can see half the map and easily track anyone with thermal. not to mention him finding you multiple times is him hearing which way you went and hunting you down.  with noise and thermal its pretty easy to track people

Bubblegoose

it seems every time someone that thinks they are good gets killed that the other guy MUST be hacking, one death, move on to the next game and save the tears for a real problem.

Margali

cant play any more ... game is full of cheaters again...players ruching in exact room in reserve, when u moved  from tunenls...  at least 50% is cheating... 
rush, fast ads and instant headshot. at wipe i was owning 70% survival rate... now i die so often coz of that sick people...

German server is full of cheates, as well as most of the EU...

most of the time hakers defending themselves in forums, new player with <20 posts...

Edited by Margali

COOLTRICKCHRIS

Playing daily since 2018, The last few days has been the most speed hackers/no-clippers I've ever encountered in succession, EU labs every other raid i'm seeing people fly 10x speed / esp. hopefully there is a ban wave soon or some hot fix to nullify whatever new cheat someone must be flipping. need to good pvp back please !

donnyboi

Just got killed VERY suspiciously by SturmFuhrer. Wish there was a way to re-watch raids. Cheaters would definitely be easier to ban if we could report with a raid demo.

kjraider
Posted (edited)

Hello, Kinda new here. lvl 17 and do not think I have experienced a hacker(Great experience so far) unnnntil today. I cleared the "loot room", what I call it anyway, and just rando 1 shot. You can see the angle the shots are coming from. I rewatched the video often I don't see where this mans came from without making a single sound to get the angle on me, I just die instantly. The shots kept going for a while after I was dead, i did cut it a hair early. 

I have the Nvidia capture of the name, Saggitarius-12. Idk if I can say definitely 10000% hacking, but it just seems super sus. 

https://streamable.com/068kd

Edited by kjraider
adding link

skyflashde

I have in the last 4 weeks of playing "maybe" seen 1 hacker, but now after the patch I have seen 3 definitive cheaters in one day, also with very obvious nicknames that shout "cheater" from miles away.

Two of them were having ESP and not even hiding it.

In the one case I was Scav and spawned with a red keycard. So I hid in the darkest hole I could find on reserve. The dude obviously knew exactly where I was and walked through the 1000 tunnels to find the one random room I was in.... not moving for 20 mins. And one shot me in the head, while hiding in a corner behind an open door, prone. It was so absurd, I actually had to laugh.

Second guy chased me around the whole map for no reason... pretty sure he already shot all the other scavs and pmcs and I was the last one on the map. I had no equipment, so I was pretty fast running. It was also an absurd encounter, because he just kept running at me, ignoring the fact that Scavs could have been anywhere (which he obviously knew wasnt the case).

Third guy.... speed hacker on reserve. He actually was flying around, at least thats how it looked from a distance. No animation on his char as well, just zooming like friggin superman. He killed a few players from what I saw. Luckily he didnt know I was there or he didnt care. I was just Scav with no loot on me.

It also looks like the ESP hackers can see your loot. I don't even wanna know why that is, really. I just notice that when I have a labs keycard on me there is like a 80% chance I get killed by a hacker (20% I get killed before I can actually hide in some hole where no normal player would find me).

So yeah. Huge increase of cheaters with the last patch. They are still not in every raid though, for me maybe 10%-20% of the raids I notice weird stuff going on, with maybe 5% of definitive cheating.

dozzerr

I just went to raid on labs with my friend. Bot of us were killed by "Kiamlk" lvl 18. He was speed hacking cuz i saw him running at speed of light from left to right on green keycard window. Hes using all of cheats at once.

Bleeperino
Posted (edited)

These people aren't joking about hackers. Due to quarantine where I live I have most likely run 100 raids in the last three days, all being on labs. In those 100 raids I have recorded around 20-30 blatant hackers, when I say "blatant", I mean speed hacking and instantly dying when you see them for that split second. This is getting kinda out of hand and making this game not fun. Luckily I have 50mil to waste, but at this point I feel it's more fun to hatchet run than actually bring gear into labs. I'd be fine with one hacker in every 10 games, but it's like every two. Can they start implementing a system where it picks up if they are running faster than the game intends (to deal with speed hackers) and maybe even starting to IP ban some people. I know they aren't going to do this since money is more important than other's happiness.

Add me on discord if you wanna talk or play a game. 

Bleeperino#3460

Edited by Bleeperino

Ironmann69

AAAANNNNNNDDDD the BS continues.... FIX the ducking GAME!  HACKS HACKS HACKS HACKS.. repeat till DEAD!!!!!!!!!

Jk90
10 minutes ago, Ironmann69 said:

AAAANNNNNNDDDD the BS continues.... FIX the ducking GAME!  HACKS HACKS HACKS HACKS.. repeat till DEAD!!!!!!!!!

second that, this week has been a nothing but 

traumacode

The hacking has been out of control lately...glad they continue to rule the roost while we get broken updates.

Betweenthelines

They don't care about cheaters.

PyroYoda
On 12/28/2019 at 12:11 PM, xDoZeRx said:

I sware battleeye is not even working theres plenty of fishy stuff going on like the old days before battleeye. People just walking right to me while I sit still and bait them they just know exactly where I am and one shot me.

Bro, I shot at a guy in Reserve I was in one of those 3/4 level buildings and he 180 one shot me.. (He didn't even take the time to look for where I was) I think he was a player SCAV so his name was covered lol...

DeathGripz

Hacking is out of control at the moment. It will kill the game for sure. Haven't logged in for 2 days after being an avid player. Getting blatantly cheated constantly just does it for me. Not sure how much longer people will continue to play when it is so out of control.

Betweenthelines
Posted (edited)
18 minutes ago, DeathGripz said:

Hacking is out of control at the moment. It will kill the game for sure. Haven't logged in for 2 days after being an avid player. Getting blatantly cheated constantly just does it for me. Not sure how much longer people will continue to play when it is so out of control.

They either want the game to die and go to the next development and cash grab or they have no clue what to do as they are not doing anything about this. A friend just got shot through a concrete wall 1 tap to the head.

Edited by Betweenthelines
  • Sad 1

DaBoals
On 12/29/2019 at 11:06 AM, xDoZeRx said:

You gotta love the guys that say "you just suck" or "you arn't good" lol. Your right I do suck. But I have been playing this game for 3+ years and I know when fishy poo is happening. Like me not making a noise and someone coming directly to me and aimbot 1 tapping me. These kids don't even hide it I've seen EOD and Standard accounts do it its not hard to catch if you just watch. Play in the Chicago and St Louis servers I guarantee you will see the BS.

Chicago and St. Louis are the worst!!!

• Like 1

Grimday
Posted (edited)

The last 2 games I have now died by cheaters, in some fishy way, losing almost 1.000.000. It seams like every time I have expensive gears on me I insta-die by a head shoots and they know exactly where I am. Like 40% of the time I die, there are something fishy.

The last cheater (20 min ago) that killed me had name "FengbanGGG".

I which I could look at the replays that was enabled after the whole game ended, so I can see what other people do, and also see what the cheater did.

There should also be report buttons in the game and every week we should be able to use that report button like 3 times. The cheaters must be punished. Loosing their account and never be able to return to the game.

I have had it now. That game was my last game. I love the game but the cheeters have destroyed the fun and it makes me mad that they can get away with it!

Edited by Grimday

JCourtney

Unless they fix the client side code holes and start massively DEVELOPING community based cheat evidence collecting from after match replays... the game is as GOOD as DEAD.

• Like 3