xDoZeRx

Hackers

elsk

I was sitting in a container(probably for about 10 min), texting on my phone, heard a guy come close, all of a sudden, nades start raining from the sky. The guy knew exactly where I was, and tried several times to nade me.. lol. He obviously managed to hit one nade and fucked me. 
People that cheat are just sad imo. They have no respect for anyone, most of them are assholes that probably don't deserve anything in life :)

JDRhoads09

I have played the game quite a bit and have not had a problem up until today. I was playing on Shoreline. I was in a group of four, and there was a group of three going up to weather tower. I had a sniper and I fired two clips from an SKS at them at the proper range. They not only didn't seem to care that they were being shot at; but they just kept looking around to see where the shots were coming from while standing up. And then two of them started no clipping (flying in the air) looking around... I don't call hacker easily... but I found this particular scenario frustrating. I went to the nearest extract after that. I don't like messing around with that.

sudden2k

nobod does..

Delakroix
Posted (edited)

From the sound of all the posts I am seeing all over the forum from new and old players alike, this game is going the PUBG route:

- Make good, but not the best game

- Get the early adopters in

- Game picks up, streamers come in, money comes

- Chinese players come in, streams within their country while invading server regions with their misinformed heads of what foreigners are and bringing  their cheating/"helping tool" culture along with them to make a small pathetic living

- Dev/publisher sees cheating, provides "anticheat" and bans cheaters, in "waves" fashion similar to wipe

- Cheaters rebuy game/hacked accounts, proceeds to do the above as long as it makes them some bucks, rinse and repeat

- Dev/publisher sees this as revenue generating, prophecy fulfilled

- Game ruined with cheats. Leaving new players with wasted money and struggling experience, veterans frustrated and leaving what was once a great gaming experience. The rest playing the game will deal with some slight case of Stockholm Syndrome.

The only thing deterring my scenario above is that the game is not entirely cheap, but I won't wait with bated breath and I'm sure those "discounts" sales are happening somewhere in some 3rd world country where aforementioned business model makes sense.

And the pandemic is just the consolation prize.

Edited by Delakroix
  • Like 1

Pacifist_Chuck

The cheating is getting out of control, going into a raid geared you pretty much insta die. ESP alone is enough to make anyone god in this game. I also just experienced a gun fight where I unloaded 2 clips on a guy and got one tapped by a pistol, aftermath I delt 531 damage to said person and 34 adsorbed by armor, wtf. Tarkov devs need to start looking at what happened to PUBG. Cheaters will ruin this game before it even gets out of beta. Letting them run rife in beta will only give you bad reviews before the game releases. 

I play on OC servers so the its pretty open to Asia to join. Battleye did feck all to combat the cheaters in PUBG you'd best look at a some alternative measures.

iz3ql

MahtiMeissell how did you kill me...

I was sent in sutch a crazy way I cant eaven discribe. He being at the exact angel the exact time looking where no normal person ever would look and hitting the shot in a extream short time windo on reserve i would have betther luck at the euro milion lottery... 
player cant be fund in chat and no other account like it.. MahtiMeissell 

Arthar
Am 28.12.2019 um 02:38 schrieb seethreyes3:

I play all day every Mondays Thursdays and Fridays i never run into hackers. maybe you should switch up your tactics and if your baiting people by shooting your giving your own position away. how do you even know how close they are ? they could be around the corner you shoot now they know where you are and can easily walk right to you. 

well maybe you should shut up if you have nothing to contribute to the discussion! theres is pletny of hackers in the game shooting you trough a wall in a very obvious way!

• Like 1

meduso

Is all of people are a hacker?

all time the hackpeople know where are all in all time. You can put in a corner in a house where it's impossible see you, and a guy with hacks was shoted you outsite of house (they dont see nothing, only a brillant box saying "her its ur kill" mark in the house )

!!! In youtube exist so many advertisment what buying hacks .... so disapointment playing

I thing the experience of game its lose ....and willn't have  sense to play

(I'm player since  20 ene. 2018 )

• Like 1

rotarucosminleo

• Sad 1

vampy

post suspected cheaters here videos only 

FatChick

hacking is a huge problem atm...and hackers are not even hiding it...  flying pmcs, multiple grenade throw all at once, pmc seeing through walls. seen all that out of my 6 first raid today. they need to invest money on that asap or they will lose alots of players. and plz add an ingame  hack report.

Vindsvept
Posted (edited)

The main problem with cheating right now is expensive item farming (teleporting themselfes in closed rooms and so on), is that they make a buck off it. If BSG actually invests in fighting the cheater problem actively, by taking down the websites that buy and sell roubles/dollars/euro's for real money, cheaters won't have a reason to play anymore. Like I said: BattlEye is a horrible anti-cheat. It never worked properly. Arma, PUBG and other games that didn't switch to EasyAntiCheat or other third party anti-cheats with better functionalities, are dying. Due to problems like these, Anti-cheats are stepping up their game and put stamps on hardware of players instead of IP bans prohibiting them from playing ALL games using that anti-cheat or forcing them to buy completely new hardware if they want to continue their disgusting, low life practices.

TL;DR: BSG needs to come up with a system that takes down the reward for cheaters to earn real money.

Edited by Vindsvept

Benjo89
Posted (edited)
vor 13 Stunden schrieb Vindsvept:

The main problem with cheating right now is expensive item farming (teleporting themselfes in closed rooms and so on), is that they make a buck off it. If BSG actually invests in fighting the cheater problem actively, by taking down the websites that buy and sell roubles/dollars/euro's for real money, cheaters won't have a reason to play anymore. Like I said: BattlEye is a horrible anti-cheat. It never worked properly. Arma, PUBG and other games that didn't switch to EasyAntiCheat or other third party anti-cheats with better functionalities, are dying. Due to problems like these, Anti-cheats are stepping up their game and put stamps on hardware of players instead of IP bans prohibiting them from playing ALL games using that anti-cheat or forcing them to buy completely new hardware if they want to continue their disgusting, low life practices.

TL;DR: BSG needs to come up with a system that takes down the reward for cheaters to earn real money.

In my youth people cheated to annoy or mock others for some short "fun". But these days its crazy. Its more  money driven and i feel since the streaming services like twitch it became even worse. I dont know which person is more disgusting the cheat seller or the person that buys the game and pays real money for cheats or ingame items. Anyway this kinda culture leads to online fps becoming more short living and unplayable. For me this was the last game that i bought in that regard. You can only handle those cheaters if you have community hosted dedicated servers with active admins - this however cant apply on the game model EFT offers, which is sad because i enjoyed that concept.

I really dont envy the younger generation that has to deal with this money driven cheat culture. They might end up playing more rounds with cheaters than without.

Edited by Benjo89
i had to add something

GenericAhegao

Me and my entire squad just got wiped by a guy teleporting around the map shooting everyone in the head, name was "ProEatingCereal"

Tireo
Posted (edited)

Yeah... today out of 5 raids me and my friend died 4 times to magical insta headshots.

We both played a strongly ratty style (so silent and hiding)... and we do have experience in how it went over last months. And sure - maybe some games were unlucky... but the sheer amount of those situations today made me furious.

The game at which we decided to just stop playing was an evident cheat:

Shoreline, we approach resort from the swamp area on the side of field - got shot few times from the hill close to the broken truck and a partol scav. Nothing wrong until now. But we miscommunicated and repositioned in different ways.

I ran to the right (close to the sheds), lied down in some bush below small uphill and started healing. In less than 5 seconds I got shot from short (up to 50 m.) distance from the direction of the transit - direct headshot. Still nothing wrong. Even if I do believe that my head should not be visible from that direction and distance.

But my teammate ran to the swamp area and hid behind one of the buildings. He got headshotted through the building about 5 seconds after I got killed. BY THE SAME GUY that killed me.

So... for anyone who does not know the map - 5 seconds would not be enough to even get a vision on the area where my friend hid. Not even counting any time needed to understand where he was as he was not making any sound.

Add the BS of him dying while hiding behind the building (and if our enemy played normally - also behind some terrain as there was no way to get a clear view of that building even in that time)... and we basically went into "I call cheat".

Of course we do not have such clear cases in other matches today... but the amount of miraculous shots that instantly killed us from godlike angles that happened each and every match today makes us think that we encountered cheaters not only in the last match.

And that really sucks... we do like the game but today was EXCEPTIONALLY poor experience in this area.

Edited by Tireo

Mr1orl00-TTV

just been killed by this guy in labs.....

minyao

open the door then run away, next thing i'm dead back of the head kill and the best thing is he did it though the wall.

kilrath81

I cant record because even though i have a really good system, the game is so poorly optimized that i dip below 30fps at times. Shoreline is atrocious for this. Me and my friends are new to this game and understand we are trash tier. We also understand that there are mechanics at work sometimes that we just dont understand but we are mostly having a real bad problem with woods. A few times today we will be camped in a hole and all 3 of us instantly die to head shots. One of us will see the guy 10m away. We are wearing headsets and in a hole surrounded by rock that you have to jump on to get to where we are. None of us hear a single sound from him until we are shot. Even if he perfectly snuck up to us in that instance we would of heard him jump.

Then JUST now i spawn in woods and move to a bush because all people seem to do in woods is hide with snipers and kill everyone and we cant defend ourselves.... We need to do scav kill quests though so we suffer through the camper snipers.... This last match i was solo and had a headset on. I got shot directly in the face by Resetrr.... he was 2m away. He was not visible to me and made NO sound. He managed to find me within about 1-2 minutes after spawn. So im on the outter edge of the map, in a bush, making no sound yet this guy has the random dumb luck of finding me there, then somehow walking up right in front of me without making a sound or being seen until the second i get shot in the face... These are either hacks or some serious bugs in the audio system.

Yesterday we are in Oli offices and dude comes right to our office. I hear him coming and warn my friend. We set up and ambush on the door. Its a big office with lots of hiding space from the door. This guy obviously wasnt using ESP because he initially didnt know where we were in the room. I lit him up with a 5.45 AK using BS Ammo and my friend lights him up with 7.62 BP rounds. I score 9 hits according to the death screen doing a combined 115 damage to the guy with only 45 body damage and my friend hit him 12 times scoring only 178 damage with 62 body damage and the guy kills us in two 5 round bursts. I seen sparks flying off his head like crazy so the majority were headshots too.... So either there is armor cheats or there is something severely wrong with high level helmets and ricochet mechanics. Its like his helmet deflected 80% of our bullets...

Lets not even get into the number of times we are killed through walls. My favorite is bullets finding us through trailers. They know exactly where we are and manage to have their bullets go through the frame, axle and wheels to find a headshot. Last i checked this game doesnt have 50cal guns so tell me which gun in this game is supposed to be powerful enough to go through that much steel? Got headshot through a train car the other day too. Not through an opening... through both sides of the steel car. One shot head shot. Followed immediately by my friend 2 cars over. Something needs to be done about the hackers immediately and if they arent hackers, this game needs some SERIOUS work in bullet penetration and sound.

I think you also have a severe problem with Scav AI making it seems like there are more cheaters than there maybe is. In Customs the sniper scav can see you and shoot you through the stone walls and the container walls in one shot as well. Also people sometimes get frustrated and slam the next button without checking the names or think it was a player scav cheating when they can find you in the pitch black prone in a ditch in a bush and havent moved for 2 minutes. The Scavs are either dumb as posts or they are in tune with the psychic energies of the universe and no where in between it seems.

Vindsvept
On 4/25/2020 at 9:39 AM, kilrath81 said:

I cant record because even though i have a really good system, the game is so poorly optimized that i dip below 30fps at times. Shoreline is atrocious for this. Me and my friends are new to this game and understand we are trash tier. We also understand that there are mechanics at work sometimes that we just dont understand but we are mostly having a real bad problem with woods. A few times today we will be camped in a hole and all 3 of us instantly die to head shots. One of us will see the guy 10m away. We are wearing headsets and in a hole surrounded by rock that you have to jump on to get to where we are. None of us hear a single sound from him until we are shot. Even if he perfectly snuck up to us in that instance we would of heard him jump.

Then JUST now i spawn in woods and move to a bush because all people seem to do in woods is hide with snipers and kill everyone and we cant defend ourselves.... We need to do scav kill quests though so we suffer through the camper snipers.... This last match i was solo and had a headset on. I got shot directly in the face by Resetrr.... he was 2m away. He was not visible to me and made NO sound. He managed to find me within about 1-2 minutes after spawn. So im on the outter edge of the map, in a bush, making no sound yet this guy has the random dumb luck of finding me there, then somehow walking up right in front of me without making a sound or being seen until the second i get shot in the face... These are either hacks or some serious bugs in the audio system.

Yesterday we are in Oli offices and dude comes right to our office. I hear him coming and warn my friend. We set up and ambush on the door. Its a big office with lots of hiding space from the door. This guy obviously wasnt using ESP because he initially didnt know where we were in the room. I lit him up with a 5.45 AK using BS Ammo and my friend lights him up with 7.62 BP rounds. I score 9 hits according to the death screen doing a combined 115 damage to the guy with only 45 body damage and my friend hit him 12 times scoring only 178 damage with 62 body damage and the guy kills us in two 5 round bursts. I seen sparks flying off his head like crazy so the majority were headshots too.... So either there is armor cheats or there is something severely wrong with high level helmets and ricochet mechanics. Its like his helmet deflected 80% of our bullets...

Lets not even get into the number of times we are killed through walls. My favorite is bullets finding us through trailers. They know exactly where we are and manage to have their bullets go through the frame, axle and wheels to find a headshot. Last i checked this game doesnt have 50cal guns so tell me which gun in this game is supposed to be powerful enough to go through that much steel? Got headshot through a train car the other day too. Not through an opening... through both sides of the steel car. One shot head shot. Followed immediately by my friend 2 cars over. Something needs to be done about the hackers immediately and if they arent hackers, this game needs some SERIOUS work in bullet penetration and sound.

I think you also have a severe problem with Scav AI making it seems like there are more cheaters than there maybe is. In Customs the sniper scav can see you and shoot you through the stone walls and the container walls in one shot as well. Also people sometimes get frustrated and slam the next button without checking the names or think it was a player scav cheating when they can find you in the pitch black prone in a ditch in a bush and havent moved for 2 minutes. The Scavs are either dumb as posts or they are in tune with the psychic energies of the universe and no where in between it seems.

Are you seriously saying that I am accusing a scav of cheating? Lol. I have been playing this game for well over 2,5 years now and scav's are not bothering me anymore. The game is riddled with cheaters and BSG is barely doing a single thing so far to actively preventing cheaters from entering EU servers, since the majority of cheaters come from Asian region.

kilrath81
14 hours ago, Vindsvept said:

Are you seriously saying that I am accusing a scav of cheating? Lol. I have been playing this game for well over 2,5 years now and scav's are not bothering me anymore. The game is riddled with cheaters and BSG is barely doing a single thing so far to actively preventing cheaters from entering EU servers, since the majority of cheaters come from Asian region.

It was a generalized response. YOU might not have had an issue with a scav but im sure others do. They get shot through a wall and think hacker! they slam the next button and dont see it is a scav name and that is that. AI Scavs are basically hackers right now.

Gender_Pronouns
On 4/23/2020 at 12:49 PM, Vindsvept said:

This is especially evident on maps like Shoreline and Reserve. Within the first minute of most raids, all the loot is already gone. Locked doors that haven't even been open yet are cleared and containers are emptied.

NapoleonB
15 hours ago, Vindsvept said:

The statement that BSG is barely doing anything is grossly incorrect. 1,500-2,000 bans daily. 50,000 in march. Just because you are not aware of what they are doing, doesn't mean they aren't doing anything.

Vindsvept
1 hour ago, NapoleonB said:

The statement that BSG is barely doing anything is grossly incorrect. 1,500-2,000 bans daily. 50,000 in march. Just because you are not aware of what they are doing, doesn't mean they aren't doing anything.

Sure man. Believe everything they'll tell you. Another developer would have figured out that BE is not working as it should and step towards a much better Anticheat.

NapoleonB
1 hour ago, Vindsvept said:

Sure man. Believe everything they'll tell you. Another developer would have figured out that BE is not working as it should and step towards a much better Anticheat.

As a representative of BSG, I will believe what they are telling me. Take this as a verbal warning to cease provocation, and the derogatory attitude please. 

Benjo89
vor 5 Stunden schrieb NapoleonB:

As a representative of BSG, I will believe what they are telling me. Take this as a verbal warning to cease provocation, and the derogatory attitude please. 

the thing is bsg isnt transparent enough on that topic. they tell you they banned x amount of cheaters, yet the game is full of them, how do we know? because cheaters let us know. they show exactly what is possible and how to cheat in thousands of videos that are up to date. you can get cheat tools easier than the game itself (less clicks, more in your face). if bsg doesnt even show the names they have banned how can we believe them when it still feels (its not just a feeling) that plenty of cheating is going on. just do some raids yourself with full gear and without. full gear you get hunted down in no time whether in low equipped you mostly get avoided even if you look for confrontation. or simply just cheat yourself like that dude in that one particular video to show how bad the cheater problem is, the one that waved at them spamming q and e and they responded through the map. or when i followed possible radar users around without sound and they avoided him the whole match. its things like that that makes bsg and battleye not believeable.

Vindsvept
13 hours ago, NapoleonB said:

You choose to feel provoked, while I not meant to. That's on you. Not on me. Me and many other players are still facing the exact same situation where we can't even play a normal raid because of people who'd rather dish out money for cheats, farm items and sell ingame money for real bucks, rather then have actual fun. Like mentioned above by Benjo89, BSG is not transparent enough by how they are dealing with cheaters.  Calling out a certain number, doesn't make it believable for the rest of the people. That you have seen lists or whatsoever, fine. Good for you, but for the rest of the community, who invested money to support the development, because they actually want to see the game become what BSG has envisioned for it and want to enjoy the game, but have it ruined by other people, is outright frustrating, added with the fact that information given about who, how and when is lackluster.

Once again: I had no intention to have you provoked, sorry you feel that way.