xDoZeRx

Hackers

TheCh1mera

1500-2000 daily bans is a pretty empty statement on its own with no reference point to the number of active cheaters per day. Experience suggests the number of active daily cheaters is still huge, as they are still completely rampant on Labs (despite the game wiping in a month WTF).

So yes, it's wrong to say BSG are doing "nothing". Clearly BSG are doing something, but that something is no where near enough to bring cheaters under control. It's a complete ducking mess. 

Yarbay
vor 5 Minuten schrieb TheCh1mera:

1500-2000 daily bans is a pretty empty statement on its own with no reference point to the number of active cheaters per day. Experience suggests the number of active daily cheaters is still huge, as they are still completely rampant on Labs (despite the game wiping in a month WTF).

So yes, it's wrong to say BSG are doing "nothing". Clearly BSG are doing something, but that something is no where near enough to bring cheaters under control. It's a complete ducking mess. 

Play Rainbow six siege you can see Battleeye live bans when you play. EFT needs this too.

Xylant

there are more cheater on any map then ever before, i died over 20 times in a row now

• Sad 1

MyshyakOfficial
3 минуты назад, Xylant сказал:

there are more cheater on any map then ever before, i died over 20 times in a row now

Try playing on other servers.  Work with the BattlEye anti-cheat is ongoing.  Every day, 1500-2000 players with prohibited programs receive an account lockout.

Vindsvept
4 hours ago, ciceroking22 said:

can some one explain what happen here?

https://youtu.be/zvalBCbom4o

That looks like a bug. This happened to my friend yesterday aswell. Due to rubberbanding.

jacks126
17 hours ago, waxisnay93 said:

No more coments

if you watch at 42:55 you can clearly see the date show by his computer is (2/9/2020), so probably he recorded before the patch

iLilly
17 hours ago, waxisnay93 said:

No more coments

This is ridiculous. Anti-cheat system needs some reworks. This reminds me of rainbow six siege days. R6 came out with almost no anti cheat system, the game dramatically lost players till the improvement came along. Ban wave is treating the symptom not the cause. The cause is the complexity and effectiveness of the game Anti-cheat. One of the ways is to stop players from Asia joining Aus/NZ severs. Simple but effective.

Edited by Azul-PLAG
Distribution of information on cheats on quote.

sneakyLari

What i asked me the hole time since these guys flooded pubg, what about the DouYou and Huya were clearly known as cheaters in pubg? Saw many of them in tarkov and got killed much times with directly headshots, are they still ok?

• Like 1

dr0nxX

west servers are filled with cheaters... its sick but issue here is one of the cheats was leaked and lots of people got hands on it thats why its worse right now then before BE

BoujeeBaja

BSG has actually done a very good job in dealing with hackers. unfortunately even if a hacker lasts a few days its enough time for him to make a big enough profit of rubles that he can sell for real money to keep him buying new accounts. Nikita has addressed this situation, and battleye is also working hard to crack down on the cheaters as well.

oogieboo

Hackers have taken over the game. There are often more than one in every labs run now. This game is going to fall apart soon if nothing is done. BattlEye has done very little.

• Like 1

Sledgestone

The amount of cheaters in the game right now is disgusting. I never really noticed it until I started going in with only slick, Wendy, and best in slot weapons with a lot of ridiculously expensive ammo. Basically all those matches has ended with me not firing a single bullet and dying very suspiciously. It’s like they know exactly what I’m wearing and just homes in on me. 

And they’re using cheap ammo and somehow only hits my unprotected stomach with fully automatic spraying from miles away. 

• Like 3

rwan

Would love to hear Nikita actually adresss the issue at hand with the overwhelming amount of cheaters right now.. Instead of only doing it once a popular streamer is online.. Do it for the mortals...

mrrrkowalski
On 4/28/2020 at 8:09 PM, TheCh1mera said:

its a blatant lie 

Hyperborean_

I thought i would try to learn The Lab before the wipe but so far more than half the games I have had (in OCE) I have died to Douyou or Huya with a single tap headshot in the most suspicious fashion. And going back to the other maps while no where near as bad is still worse than I had experienced before, same sort of names doing it too.

Anyone else in OCE noticed a lot more Chinese names since the ping lock they added?

LaMian

we may need EOD only server.

King_Kiff
12 hours ago, LaMian said:

we may need EOD only server.

How is this going to work when a good 50% of the Chinese cheaters have EOD accounts? 

On 5/11/2020 at 8:40 AM, Hyperborean_ said:

I thought i would try to learn The Lab before the wipe but so far more than half the games I have had (in OCE) I have died to Douyou or Huya with a single tap headshot in the most suspicious fashion. And going back to the other maps while no where near as bad is still worse than I had experienced before, same sort of names doing it too.

Anyone else in OCE noticed a lot more Chinese names since the ping lock they added?

Literally unplayable on OCE due to China hacks right now...

It's messed up, they kill our economy, they shut our pubs and clubs... They try to buy up all the toilet paper and milk to sell back in China... The infect us with this messed up virus and to top that off they hack out literally EVERY SINGLE decent online game...

I wish they would just vanish...

Poof boom or whatever, don't care... 

Edited by King_Kiff

SmithyD

Started playing this great game back at the start of March but it seems like the last week or two the games have been full of "wtf?" deaths.

I was killed today whilst sitting in the same spot for 5m not moving (had something to do) came back to the same and din't move a muscle as I wanted to wait. No sounds. Next second my player just dies, no noise or anything - just dead.

The guy who killed me had an EOD account so I thought - hmm, that's probably not a hacker just a sound bug (even though I literally heard NO footsteps or seen anyone and I was tucked into a TINY corner).

Anyway - I ran his name through a Google search and he has accounts with the same picture on two cheat selling sites - of which both of them support Tarkov in their active games list. I kinda' get how things like Radar are hard to stop, but this type of stuff should be picked up by BE it's ridiculous.

Delakroix

CoD:Warzone just applied 2FA via SMS, and PUBG is following suite. Let's see what BSG will do.

TheCh1mera

There should be 2FA and optional real ID verification and then verified only servers. That'll make it much harder for cheaters buying multiple accounts to play on verified servers with legit players.

Skull_hunt17

anyone been kiled by this man??

2020-05-15[18-33] (0).png

STLreaper

BS is still on going. 6 times in 4hrs. Same poo every time, nobody in site, not a single sound then i start taking damage and drop. Seem to be meleed by invisible players. Something needs to be done. the game is unplayable at this point. There is no report option anywhere. The hackers are laughing at the poo devs knowing they can get away with it. Unfortunately im fed up with it and will no longer be playing until i hear the problem is dealt with. (IF) the problem is ever dealt with. 

mispa

I cant believe this is real... I have seen 4 hackers today in only 5 raids on eu servers.

• Like 2

AdhesiveTeflon
On 5/15/2020 at 7:27 AM, Delakroix said:

CoD:Warzone just applied 2FA via SMS, and PUBG is following suite. Let's see what BSG will do.

2FA is a second handshake to login, not to limit cheating.

• Upvote 1