Upgraded from Standard to EoD, no content?

Jerald_B

So on the 24th I paid 100USD to upgrade to EoD...

My buddy who has been around since alpha told me I had to reset my account before doing so. (I know now I didn't have to.)

So I logged out, closed the game and launcher. Reset. 

Loaded up the game, profile and launcher state I have EoD. But I still started out with just the basic gear, 10x26 stash and alpha container...

What gives? I have heard some say it takes 3 days. Others say it is instant. I've opened a ticket for support and nothing... Kinda disheartening to drop so much on this game and not get what I've paid for...

@Jerald_B

I have the same issue. I just purchased the upgrade from standard to EoD today 1/1/20 and received my confirmation receipt, but the game client still shows that I have the Standard Edition. I don't want to reset my account and restart all of the progress I've made. 5 of my friends made the same upgrade to EoD and had a seamless transition to the EoD Edition, so I know a acct reset is not required. Can anyone help? I'd like the reassurance that I didn't just hand over 100 USD for nothing.

The same thing happened to me , just upgraded to EOD edition 1/1/2020 and got my conformation but the game states I still have the standard edition and I haven't received any new content

I have faced the same issue, but my client states that I have EoD, but I have not received any in-game items or upgrades. I contacted Support, but haven't received any response.

You don't need to reset.

Reset might do more harm in this case as if your account is not updated properly you just reset back to standard edition.

Anyways - wait for support to answer that is all you can do. Due to large influx of new players BSG is short staffed in support deparment. :( so keep on waiting. 

• Like 1

Feel better knowing i payed good money for game also, but have not and can not even play after week of day and night trying to fix still cant load game, feel a little better guys that you can a least play the game,    

22 hours ago, Ozyute said:

Feel better knowing i payed good money for game also, but have not and can not even play after week of day and night trying to fix still cant load game, feel a little better guys that you can a least play the game,    

what seems to be the issue?