Jump to content
TekTao

I want a legit reason for no death camera

Recommended Posts

TekTao

I was 180 snap to kill, and before you throw all the magical bull at me, it was obvious. Conditions were:

Massive storm, I was the closest spawn to the location BY FAR, I had class 5 penetration at 40 damage BP ammo with 1 to 1.5 second of fire with well modded ak-74n before he even let a bullet fly, Camped the location for 10 minutes give or take a minute and that angle had no other vectors to be sighted from, I had on class 6 armor (6b43 zabraio with 70+ durability left) and class 4 helmet (Crye Precision with all 3 attachments at max durability)

 

I had ears on to hear him coming, no movement for 10 minutes staring down the stairs and i lit half a mag before he flips around and auto kills me with out trying? Don't give me that bull about any of this crap that i'm not capable or he could be better, i know Tarkov gives and Tarkov takes. If I could see how I died and that alone would give me comfort and understanding so that I may come back at the next encounter better or well informed. There is NO reason to not have a replay camera, and you should know that battle eye is trash and always has been. Look at PUBG it is filled with cheaters 24/7, the only thing about PUBG vs Tarkov is that in PUBG there is no loss when you die so no big deal. My death as a low level player so much that it is difficult to just be like oh sure it's no big deal. With PUBG you can watch your death camera and see that oh that dude saw me, heard me, out played me, in Tarkov it's just death and no learning at all in any way.

Battle eye is trash the real way to catch a cheater is simple, replay your death camera! I have been sniped out 3 times of IMPOSSIBLE positions where i camped for 30 minutes and was just owned through a wall randomly or 180 no scope shot. This game needs replay cameras now and the ability to report bullshit. Reporting does not have to mean they get banned it just can overlay a simple array of statistical algorithms on how they shoot and there kda percentages and so on. Not that this will ketch them all but even neighborhood shifting to analyze there last match, last 5, 10, play history to look into them better. If i flag somebody just because i'm pissed sure it looks and says YOU WRONG, what is the harm in that.

Oh no it takes more resources to have death cameras, oh no it gives away my position, oh no it could cause false reports. All of these are easily not an issue or a problem, if you think they are then do explain why entry level players should give a crap running head first into games with out the ability to learn quickly with a death camera.

  • Like 1
  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
sYs

Cause : what happens on your screen doesn't necessary mean its happening on the server. Especially can be seen if streamer killed by streamer. 

There's not gonna be a death cam etc as you could give information to your partner who is still alive but there are gonna be some extra stats after the raid for everyone ( once the server instance is closed - aka no players on server ). 

 

And no loss when playing pubg is false. You loose your time and your time is most valuable thing there is. You get set back on your progress by unfair player. 

It's not the gear you loose that makes you rage. It's the time you lost acquiring said gear just to someone take it away from you. 

You play pubg match for 20 minutes and some cheater comes and kills you? It's not ok as you lost 20 minutes of your life and a chance to succeed on fair grounds. 

Edited by sYs
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Maki_Nishikino

Positional audio is Tarkov is terrible at the moment.

Edited by Maki_Nishikino
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TekTao
1 minute ago, sYs said:

Cause : what happens on your screen doesn't necessary mean its happening on the server. Especially can be seen if streamer killed by streamer. 

There's not gonna be a death cam etc as you could give information to your partner who is still alive but there are gonna be some extra stats after the raid for everyone ( once the server instance is closed - aka no players on server ). 

You can have the replay delivered after match completes.

1 minute ago, Maki_Nishikino said:

Positional audio is Tarkov is terrible at the moment.

and this means what, to me when being sniped through walls and shooting somebody who comes down a hall in the back and 180 snaps to kill me. With out death camera to send a potential report to these bullshit players, how is this information you presented helpful?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
sYs
Just now, TekTao said:

You can have the replay delivered after match completes.

Yes they are looking into it. It has been suggested since 2016.  

If you watch the first loot sneak preview video at begging it  says "Recorded via in game record function" something along those lines.

I miss the good old days of ".demo" files. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Maki_Nishikino
5 minutes ago, TekTao said:

and this means what, to me when being sniped through walls and shooting somebody who comes down a hall in the back and 180 snaps to kill me. With out death camera to send a potential report to these bullshit players, how is this information you presented helpful?

Regardless of the circumstances I take these posts with a grain of salt, many blame deaths to sound issues.

Edited by Maki_Nishikino

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TekTao
1 minute ago, sYs said:

Yes they are looking into it. It has been suggested since 2016.  

If you watch the first loot sneak preview video at begging it  says "Recorded via in game record function" something along those lines.

I miss the good old days of ".demo" files. 

If this is correct and they are looking into it then there is hope, as this pissed me off to no end to be hack shot in a sexy game like Tarkov. 

 

6 minutes ago, sYs said:

And no loss when playing pubg is false. You loose your time and your time is most valuable thing there is. You get set back on your progress by unfair player. 

It's not the gear you loose that makes you rage. It's the time you lost acquiring said gear just to someone take it away from you. 

You play pubg match for 20 minutes and some cheater comes and kills you? It's not ok as you lost 20 minutes of your life and a chance to succeed on fair grounds. 

I agree you are correct but for some reason the loot loss in Tarkov feels much more abrasive.

1 minute ago, Maki_Nishikino said:

Regardless of the circumstances I take these posts with a grain of salt, many blame deaths to sound issues.

LOL sound issue??? standing still for 10 minutes, looking down a hall not moving  at all, gun pointed at the back of somebody with the drop on him? Grain of salt is the best brush off the shoulder response for somebody who doesn't give a poo about the conversation or the community, get out if you don't have a legit thing to add.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Maki_Nishikino
6 minutes ago, TekTao said:

LOL sound issue??? standing still for 10 minutes, looking down a hall not moving  at all, gun pointed at the back of somebody with the drop on him? Grain of salt is the best brush off the shoulder response for somebody who doesn't give a poo about the conversation or the community, get out if you don't have a legit thing to add.

I'm sorry, it's just many threads are hyperbolic in an attempt to get something one desires. 

Edited by Maki_Nishikino

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TekTao
Just now, Maki_Nishikino said:

I'm sorry, it's just many threads are hyperbolic in an attempt to get something one desires. 

I understand when you hear somebody complain 100 times, it eventually becomes numb and annoying.

I desire learning to be better at this game, as it is AMAZEBALLZ and I would love to throw out other shooters  away and just play this as the developers are quite neat in there views of where it should go. I just know that it is easier to learn about your play faults, position faults, and in Tarkov's case your actual build out used while playing, when having a view from  your killer to see how your mistake cost you. The hacks 3 times in one day just obliterated all my epic armor i built up and used which makes it hella frustrating.

On a 50/50 win loss easily as a barely above average player and still learning, I still can say that I can worm my way slowly up by learning from youtube videos of pros. This however is not the greatest as high level tactics are not similar to mid and low level ones and knowing them all can keep you from being caught off guard by good plays and the dumb ones (that annoying still work). Akin to bronze league, gold league and diamond league Starcraft strategies are all WAY different. 

Either way I really would like to quickly get the hang of what is wrong or have the ability to report what is super super wrong other than have new content. Aka death cams :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LoginTaken

1. Devs don't want too.

2. Devs don't know how too.

3. There are so man problems with the game they have higher priorities.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TekTao
3 minutes ago, LoginTaken said:

1. Devs don't want too.

2. Devs don't know how too.

3. There are so man problems with the game they have higher priorities.

show me the post for don't want to or how to? and how is not pushing away a player base that grows the game substantially allowing for more income which leads to more in anyway not a high priority? That also helps ketch cheaters...

Edited by TekTao

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LoginTaken
Just now, TekTao said:

show me the post for don't want to or how to? and how is not pushing away a player base that grows the game substantially allowing for more income which leads to more in anyway not a high priority? That also helps ketch cheaters...

There is a little black box in the top right.

Type in "Death Cam"

Or google "Death cam escape from tarkov"

Happy reading to ya.

 

 

I agree with you there should be a death cam, but its gana be a long time till that happens.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rekonsile
52 minutes ago, TekTao said:

You can have the replay delivered after match completes.

and this means what, to me when being sniped through walls and shooting somebody who comes down a hall in the back and 180 snaps to kill me. With out death camera to send a potential report to these bullshit players, how is this information you presented helpful?

Tbh I've killed so many people by just reacting and point firing. You would be surprised how much it happens especially if you don't just give up once you are being shot.

Edited by Rekonsile

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TekTao
Just now, LoginTaken said:

but its gana be a long time till that happens.

spacer.png

2 minutes ago, Rekonsile said:

Tbh I've killed so many people by just reacting and point firing. You would be surprised how much it happens especially if you don't just give up once you are being shot.

Oh same, i've done some kills by just firing even after the aim punch is kicking your butt. But my 3 horrible interactions today were auto cheats for sure. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Underhook

IMO there is no legit reason not to have a delayed killcam.  Whilst I agree that what happens on server is frequently different to what happens on screen, It would expose people using glitches.  Which would be positive for all players (except those using the glitches.

Also, If the killcam is mailed to us.  We would/could get the actual server replay.  So, we could see what the server saw (this is what happens in World of Tanks).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rekonsile
2 minutes ago, TekTao said:

spacer.png

Oh same, i've done some kills by just firing even after the aim punch is kicking your butt. But my 3 horrible interactions today were auto cheats for sure. 

Some times with this game you have to remember that death happens. If you let one death get to you it will consume you and effect your gameplay for the rest of the day.

 

I like that when I stream I can rewatch what I did and see how bad I was when I died then i dont have to worry about the game because i can blame myself for failing. Which teaches me how to be a better player in the long run. As I always say "your first shot is the only the only shot that matters after that it's all rng" meaning if you arent hitting that head shot then expect a negative outcome  ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TekTao
10 minutes ago, Rekonsile said:

I like that when I stream I can rewatch what I did and see how bad I was when I died then i dont have to worry about the game because i can blame myself for failing. Which teaches me how to be a better player in the long run. As I always say "your first shot is the only the only shot that matters after that it's all rng" meaning if you arent hitting that head shot then expect a negative outcome  ;)

In the 3 situations today, nothing would have helped except reporting them and learning how to avoid them. But many deaths don't affect me much as i said originally, Tarkov give, Tarkov take. it's fine to die and learn but when your being hacked 100% through walls and 180 auto death then not so much to learn from. And they weren't consecutive deaths this was spread out through out a day making a day of winter break from school kinda shitty and unfun.

Edited by TekTao

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
zRude

AFTER RAID KILL CAM ( Killcam that you can only view AFTER the raid has ended. So you all who keeps moaning that killcam is being used against snipers can shut it ) Would be just awesome. Like lets just focus on the gameplay footage you can record with that and make dope ass videos. Which just helps to hype the game and make more sales thus making more money to battlestate. Thus making the game develop further. On the side, it would be easier to spot obvious hackers.

And  y'all wanna be elitist hardcore players who's REEEEEING here that its not realistic cause this game is simulation. 
Sure, it has few realistic aspects to the game. But in some cases all realism is thrown out of the window. 
for example:

1. Now days keys must be made out of tin cause they are destroyed after mere 50 uses ?
2. All your bones in your legs are shattered to pieces, but with a magic painkiller, you jog just fine to extract.
3. Would you honestly polish your hefty helmets bulletproof visor with j*zz in real life ?
4. You die in instant if someone blasts your leg few times with shotgun ? Cause leg is known to have vital organs in it.

Just the few from the top of my mind. You all keep moaning that this game is so hardcore, that it cant have such relevant features for gamer's just cause of it? Why would an option to see the game after it ended and thus not accessible anymore hurt you ? You have something to hide ? Your "sneaky spots" Is known by everyone who knows what youtube is. Or are you simply one of those s*tty human beings who don't want others to have an option to do things you don't personally like ? If so, grow up. 

I know even  Nikita said that game is not suppose to be fun, its only suppose to be rewarding when its going your way. Tho when ANY GAME EVER CREATED is going your way, you are having fun. And That fun part why people love this game. This game is somewhat realistic in some part, but i would not go as far to call it realistic. 

If you want realism, then first of all: 

1. If your legs get blown the duck out, only way out of raid is to crawl or being dragged by your teammates.
2. Helmets cannot be repaired or visors. They have lost their integrity and making them useless.
3. If you suffer heavy damage, and you have lost your arm, only a teammate can give you medical support.
4. Bullet hits to optics ( even your precious thermal ones ) Would destroy them and not be able to repair.

You want realism ? That is realism. Don't like it ? Then don't call this game realistic.

And you all who's only attempt of argument is " Hurr durr this is not cod/bf ! Kill cams are for noobs " 
Only shows how little you know of games overall.

  • Hot 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MrKrake
On 12/30/2019 at 9:30 AM, LoginTaken said:

1. Devs don't want too.

2. Devs don't know how too.

3. There are so man problems with the game they have higher priorities.

1. Wrong - at least on the last big update the devs mentioned that they are looking into a after mach camera
2. Wrong - a game company that has made something like tarkov knows how to.
3. True

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Astalonte1985

I hope they never get kill cam. You should not know what kill you or how. That will open the path to the dumb down and get the game more casual. It s stupid you dont have to know. I understand is frustrating but it s what is. It s not that kind of game.

There should be a report like an autopsy where could explain you how you died in detail telling you what kind of ammo kill you and where the damage is done.

You cannot have a kill cam in a game with so much variant. This would open a door to so many thing I dont want to even think about. For example will give away strategies....

I understand it s frustrating but the game it s just at 60% of its total state and not even polished. You are in a Beta. Please be patient.

  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Schaefer

"legit reason against a death camera" ????

How about a legit reason FOR a death cam?!

 

I couldnt care less about who killed me in raid.

I am dead.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
zRude
19 minutes ago, Schaefer said:

"legit reason against a death camera" ????

How about a legit reason FOR a death cam?!

 

I couldnt care less about who killed me in raid.

I am dead.

Glad you gave us your insightful opinion that has no weight what so ever. 

 

27 minutes ago, Astalonte1985 said:

This would open a door to so many thing I donät want to even think about. For example will give away strategies....

Do share us least one or two of those super dangerous things that after match review option would give us ? Its not like the tactics and sneaky spots or anything are available for everyone in youtube ?

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Astalonte1985
7 minutes ago, zRude said:

Glad you gave us your insightful opinion that has no weight what so ever. 

 

Do share us least one or two of those super dangerous things that after match review option would give us ? Its not like the tactics and sneaky spots or anything are available for everyone in youtube ?

Chill out man. Nobody cares and even you should why you get kill in a raid. Just move on to the next one.

It s not that kind of game. Honestly I just loose over 500k kit and I do see where you coming but a kill cam will take away certain "magic" to the core game.

Let s get worried about get a good game at the end,

It s not COD or Battlefield.

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
zRude
10 minutes ago, Astalonte1985 said:

Chill out man. Nobody cares and even you should why you get kill in a raid. Just move on to the next one.

It s not that kind of game. Honestly I just loose over 500k kit and I do see where you coming but a kill cam will take away certain "magic" to the core game.

Let s get worried about get a good game at the end,

It s not COD or Battlefield.

Did you even give a second thought of the gameplay videos / movies you could pull with that review function ? Its not just about for some noobies to know where they get killed from, or being killed at all. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Astalonte1985
9 minutes ago, zRude said:

Did you even give a second thought of the gameplay videos / movies you could pull with that review function ? Its not just about for some noobies to know where they get killed from, or being killed at all. 

I dont care about that. Game is a niche game. Does not need that kind of videos with stupid music.

Maybe you dont get it. It s no that kind of game. What is happening now it will pass. There are many many people trying and a lot them will leave when they see that game it s meant to get even harder.

There will be weight mechanic, tourniquet even weapon over heating for having big magazines. And this it s just wee bit for whats coming.

So a kill cam to please casuals and videos in YouTube with dub step it does not matter.

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...
b38e7c858218a416ef714554dce933a2