Deepseteyes

User Action Required

Deepseteyes

I have pre-purchased the game and have been trying to download for 3 days.  I keep getting the following: " Unable to load the file "Client.0.12.2.5482.zip" Unable to read data from transport connection: the connection was closed."

Can anyone provide advice or help?

• Sad 1

oroso8282

i have the same problem, just started it and and the same message has occured 2 times already. it downloads thou, just have to click retry and it continues to download. dont know if the game will work yet, but i have hope.

• Sad 1

MSGLemon

I have the same problem i bought it yesterday, please help us fix this. I really want to play this game i loose my 40 € for nothing i can't even download it. 

Izrezak.PNG

screen za tarkov.PNG

Edited by MSGLemon

MSGLemon

Guys i find out fix after 4 hours of searching, i was dig somewhere in old forum posts and i am found this it's work for me Enjoy!

I still can't believe 🤣🤣🤣

Link: 

theMorty
4 hours ago, MSGLemon said:

Guys i find out fix after 4 hours of searching, i was dig somewhere in old forum posts and i am found this it's work for me Enjoy!

I still can't believe 🤣🤣🤣

Link: 

how did you fix it io cant see it 

oroso8282

i just clicked retry until it was finished dowloading and now it works like a charm, was a pain in the ass but atleast it finished :D

stacy78

Hi so i bought this game back in July, July 6th to be exact and have never got my email conformation code, i have been very patient i have wrote them 3 times is those 6 months and have never heard back from them, i have done all the things i have seen on here to try to fix it myself none of them work. I even called my email provider and wrote them they both said it's not on them it's on battle state games, they told me when they pulled up all emails sent to me no code has ever been sent to me from them. So clearly they are not sending the code tome, i don't get it i paid for the game they took my money right away but did not send me the code to play. i bought the edge of darkness copy for 139.99 and got nothing for it. So last month i bought the standard edition for 44.99 and still did not get the code for that copy also. So at this point it's clear to me they are just not giving people the codes to play the game. my emails are gmail and cox.com and both have told me no email with a code from battle state games has ever been sent to me. so now what should i do ? what would you do? 

Sheldon

Damn, bought this gamer 5 days ago, still can't play it. Got hyped when I read this thread, did all the steps, still can't play. I'm going to give up until this game is an actual game, Early Access in gaming is B.S. and needs to die.

• Like 1