Level/Skill based matchmaking

TurrRetz

Am 18.12.2020 um 23:08 schrieb BADB0ii:

Thats an Perfect Idea, the matchmaking will then be 15min for 1 Raid, nice 🙂

You will never can handle that matchmaking. 

Of course matchmaking would be handable. even without matchmaking i have to wait up to 10 minutes before round starts. 

they would only have to put only lvl 1-20, 21-30,31-40, and so on together and than it would be perfect ...i would love to wait 2 minutes more to get a fair and playable round instead of this juggernautbullshit.

Gear doesn't depend on level.

Sure you get access to flea at a certain level, but level 40+ aren't necessairly juggernauts and level 20+ aren't necessairly low-to-mid-gear players.

If you see a chad you can choose between fight/avoid/escape

17 minutes ago, LELOtheBear said:

9 of 10 time noob will just drop dead without even knowing what happened

1 hour ago, LELOtheBear said:

You have to see the player to be able to react to them. Most players will have no idea where the bullets are coming from. I got into a fight the other day and even when I pointed out the enemy pixels to my wife she couldn't see them.

SBMM rarely provides a satisfactory experience. Many companies now prefer to go with an engagement-based MM approach due to the frustration that SBMM can cause. People hate to lose repeatedly (or win repeatedly). Tarkov is no exception.

A couple of possible features that could help with NGU churn and general player frustration:

• a Coop PVE experience with progression would help new players learn the game
  • solo queues would help reduce frustrations caused by team-size imbalances (and head/eys from "paid carries")
  • Upvote 1

On 12/30/2019 at 11:57 PM, TurrRetz said:

It's legit impossible to do anything when lvl 40+ fully geared players are queuing with players under level 20. cant finish quests when juggernauts roll through maps mowing down all the new players 

If you are a new player it would make no difference what gear the players are using as more experienced players would wreck you regardless, Learn the games mechanics and put the time in before complaining. Learn what ammo's to use for example if someone is running a slick and Altyn you can easily wreck them with magnum buckshot just aim for the chest or legs.You can unlock magnum buckshot early. Not to mention you could also have high level players reset the account easy to pose as low level and still wreck you.Tarkov is not meant to be easy it takes a long time to get decent at.