Additional Reload Type

TheQuagmire

I would love if we could have a fast reload animation while in a intense situation where we have the ability to double tap R to drop the mag from the receiver directly to the floor and swap to a fresh magazine saving crucial seconds?

Worrying about dropped magazines afterwards?

• Sad 1

On 1/1/2020 at 8:05 PM, TheQuagmire said:

I would love if we could have a fast reload animation while in a intense situation where we have the ability to double tap R to drop the mag from the receiver directly to the floor and swap to a fresh magazine saving crucial seconds?

Worrying about dropped magazines afterwards?

Are you trolling? Played since 2017 and not aware of such a basic feature? I think you should get to know the mechanics first and then make suggestions of new ones.. if they actually are new!

16 hours ago, p4nnus said:

Are you trolling? Played since 2017 and not aware of such a basic feature? I think you should get to know the mechanics first and then make suggestions of new ones.. if they actually are new!

Returning player who barely played beforehand.

It's an honest mistake no point in being assholes about it.

13 minutes ago, TheQuagmire said:

Returning player who barely played beforehand.

It's an honest mistake no point in being assholes about it.

Maybe, just maybe you should discover the mechanics of the game before making a forum post about it..? Anyways, happy ending, now you know. You must understand how you seemed like a troll, never wouldve figured someone wont know after so many years of having the game!

8 hours ago, p4nnus said:

Maybe, just maybe you should discover the mechanics of the game before making a forum post about it..? Anyways, happy ending, now you know. You must understand how you seemed like a troll, never wouldve figured someone wont know after so many years of having the game!

I have a little over 7 years in World of Tanks.. there's closed beta players who have no idea how to play the game to this day with thousands of games played.. seriously.

Hey it's all good I made a mistake I wasn't able to play back in 2017 because of my toaster PC lol now my new setup allows me to do w/e i want and then some.