Jump to content
Born_

EFT will not work for me since .12 update

Recommended Posts

Born_

My Game will not load into a raid, Ill stay on the loading screen for 20 plus mins and never go anywhere, here is a pic of what I mean. This all started as soon as .12 dropped and before I could download the update because my hard drive died, I used revo uninstaller to do a clean install of tarkov so i could download it to my new drive and ever since then my game hasnt worked and I have noticed I cant even pick a server to play on, I can only choose the automatic server feature. So Im lost and I have no idea how to fix this, I love EFT And ive been dying to play .12 but My game wont let me, any suggestions? I have also tried to contact support and they gave me this message and instructions to try and help me but It did not work for me. Im also waiting on support to provide a link to download the game but ive been waiting almost a week with no responce. 

image0 (2).jpg

b2005421af39e2e848edce3bbf867749.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Born_
Posted (edited)

here is what I mean, the pings never load and i cant pick any of the servers, also tried eft that was downloaded on a different computer and I still have the same problems

feb0d4b85ae509de81ad525c01bf33cf.png

Edited by Born_
Friend helped me out and sent me his game files, and the game is still not letting me load into a raid

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Teamspeak_

seems the issue your having is that your firewall settings may be blocking you or security settings blocking a eft file 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Born_

 

On 1/2/2020 at 9:43 PM, Teamspeak_ said:

seems the issue your having is that your firewall settings may be blocking you or security settings blocking a eft file 

firewall has been off, that was one of the first things i tried

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Solvant

do you play on wifi or have any active vpn's?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Born_
On 1/2/2020 at 8:18 PM, Born_ said:

here is what I mean, the pings never load and i cant pick any of the servers, also tried eft that was downloaded on a different computer and I still have the same problems

feb0d4b85ae509de81ad525c01bf33cf.png

I also mispoke i meant to say i got the game files that my friend had on his computer to see if my files were corrupt. and my game still did not work

3 minutes ago, Solvant said:

do you play on wifi or have any active vpn's?

 

im pluged in with my ethernet cable and have no vpns running at all

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Born_
On 1/2/2020 at 12:50 AM, Born_ said:

My Game will not load into a raid, Ill stay on the loading screen for 20 plus mins and never go anywhere, here is a pic of what I mean. This all started as soon as .12 dropped and before I could download the update because my hard drive died, I used revo uninstaller to do a clean install of tarkov so i could download it to my new drive and ever since then my game hasnt worked and I have noticed I cant even pick a server to play on, I can only choose the automatic server feature. So Im lost and I have no idea how to fix this, I love EFT And ive been dying to play .12 but My game wont let me, any suggestions? I have also tried to contact support and they gave me this message and instructions to try and help me but It did not work for me. Im also waiting on support to provide a link to download the game but ive been waiting almost a week with no responce. 

image0 (2).jpg

b2005421af39e2e848edce3bbf867749.png

might as well give an update, my friend got an answer form support and they gave him a link for the download... it did not work, and i expected that becuase like i just talked about above my friend zipped his files so i could try with a copy of the game that we know is working and that did not work, I have tried all the basic stuff, Like everything basic and ive done some other more advanced things and im still stuck. I put in another ticket but its been 10 days right now and still havent even accepted my ticket to be reviewed, I worry that ill get another email with stuff i have already tried. so i have sat with someone from reddit and some of my friends that I thought could help and we have covered the basics and spent a total of 12 hours trying to fix this game across a couple of weeks. needless to say im at a stage where I have tried so many things that there is nothing I, nore the people that have been helping me can think of anything to even try anymore. i have no idea what to do and support is very busy and slow atm and I really wana play tarkov and try the update!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Solvant

well you could do couple of things to rule some stuff out like reinstall your gpu drivers and so on. but to confirm its a issue on your end is to try it on an another pc and see if the game actually loads at all. after that you can confidently test your current setup.

if  you expect an internet issue, you might want to check your router setting and what not.

in all fairness, loading a map.. sounds like you might have some troubles with your storage drives but i am not a pc expert or anything.

my advice is, try to rule out stuff one by one and see if anything changes for better or worse

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Born_
6 minutes ago, Solvant said:

well you could do couple of things to rule some stuff out like reinstall your gpu drivers and so on. but to confirm its a issue on your end is to try it on an another pc and see if the game actually loads at all. after that you can confidently test your current setup.

if  you expect an internet issue, you might want to check your router setting and what not.

in all fairness, loading a map.. sounds like you might have some troubles with your storage drives but i am not a pc expert or anything.

my advice is, try to rule out stuff one by one and see if anything changes for better or worse

i have ruled out an internet issue by plugging straight into my modum, and thats just my problem, i have ruled out almost everything. ive spent 12+ hours trying everything under the sun

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
sYs

Which country are you located in?

For me it looks like an connection issue.

If you really desperate you can add me on discord sYs#7920 and i will try to help you diagnose the issue. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Born_
11 minutes ago, Solvant said:

well you could do couple of things to rule some stuff out like reinstall your gpu drivers and so on. but to confirm its a issue on your end is to try it on an another pc and see if the game actually loads at all. after that you can confidently test your current setup.

if  you expect an internet issue, you might want to check your router setting and what not.

in all fairness, loading a map.. sounds like you might have some troubles with your storage drives but i am not a pc expert or anything.

my advice is, try to rule out stuff one by one and see if anything changes for better or worse

also tried reinstalling my gpu drivers 3 times and still nothing so that rules out my drivers

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Born_
10 minutes ago, sYs said:

Which country are you located in?

For me it looks like an connection issue.

If you really desperate you can add me on discord sYs#7920 and i will try to help you diagnose the issue. 

added you, born#5178

im from USA btw

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Born_

Update, thanks to sYs my problem has been solved! it seems that somthing on my computer was screwing with my in and outbound connections. So I reinstalled windows and I made sure to click the save my files and apps option when resetting and I kept my files and my game works! thanks again to Unfinished project for trying to help me and sYs for helping me further and finally solving the problem! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...
b38e7c858218a416ef714554dce933a2