Pillsbury

Player count

Pillsbury

Im very curious on how many people bought this game since the twitch promotion... would anyone know what the total player count of this game is?

• Upvote 1

Madiakz

Hello @Pillsbury

There are no official stats like this I'm afraid, there are loads of us that would like to know though for sure! :begreat:

• Upvote 2

t4nk83
Posted (edited)

Who cares?

Lots of tags to take! Stop asking and go take some!

Edited by t4nk83

Carcin

obviously too many for BSG servers to handle! 

RoachKingSITIG
On 1/2/2020 at 6:56 PM, t4nk83 said:

Who cares?

Lots of tags to take! Stop asking and go take some!

Well, I potentially plan to pay $149.99 on this game. I need to know if people are playing.

• Like 1

emc_2
5 hours ago, RoachKingSITIG said:

Well, I potentially plan to pay $149.99 on this game. I need to know if people are playing.

Even before .12 and twitch drops, there was a base of around 30k with 2-6k daily players.

Now with BSG consolidating servers, I never have an empty raid.

RoachKingSITIG
5 hours ago, emc_2 said:

Even before .12 and twitch drops, there was a base of around 30k with 2-6k daily players.

Now with BSG consolidating servers, I never have an empty raid.

ty

ShuaWick

I have a feeling it's quite low right now due to the stutters and amount of cheaters and ping abusers.   On the plus side the queues are short now, ever since COD Dropped and now we have Valorant.  Going to be a while before a big bass comes back.

emc_2
18 hours ago, ShuaWick said:

I have a feeling it's quite low right now due to the stutters and amount of cheaters and ping abusers.   On the plus side the queues are short now, ever since COD Dropped and now we have Valorant.  Going to be a while before a big bass comes back.

Nah, Ping abuse has been meta for years. Now BSG is taking steps to combat it. Cheaters are super decent right now (except for labs).

COD and Valorant... Totally different games. Assuming all the twitch kiddies leave the game for those. We'll still have the 30k stable  hardcore player base. And assume that at least 5k of the new players became addicted.

ShuaWick
3 hours ago, emc_2 said:

Nah, Ping abuse has been meta for years. Now BSG is taking steps to combat it. Cheaters are super decent right now (except for labs).

COD and Valorant... Totally different games. Assuming all the twitch kiddies leave the game for those. We'll still have the 30k stable  hardcore player base. And assume that at least 5k of the new players became addicted.

I'll believe 30k stable hardcore player base when I see evidence of it.  Until then, enjoy your "hardcore" RPG experience.  :)

emc_2
On 4/11/2020 at 12:46 PM, ShuaWick said:

I'll believe 30k stable hardcore player base when I see evidence of it.  Until then, enjoy your "hardcore" RPG experience.  :)

Didn't see your reply til now. 30k was before the game blew up after the twitch drops. A website run by a cheat dev posted player counts and there was around 7k during weekdays with peaks to 30k on the weekends. Now it's likely much higher.

Spectro887
Posted (edited)
On 4/10/2020 at 8:41 AM, RoachKingSITIG said:

Do you want my advice? Absolutely do not take the EOD, if you want to try the game take the standard ... 80% of new players who start playing this game regret it after a few days.You can always upgrade to EOD then at any time.

Edited by Spectro887

Vindsvept

I'd assume it's safe to say that there are plenty of players right now. I remember the moments where waiting for players would take up to 10-20 minutes. Now I'm ingame in less then two minutes.

sYs
Posted (edited)

I'm assuming the online on peak days is about 100k-140k the total accounts should be at minimum around 500k.

On Russian stream 2 days ago Nikita touched up on some concurrent numbers + server loads. 

Edited by sYs

Silamon
3 hours ago, Spectro887 said:

Do you want my advice? Absolutely do not take the EOD, if you want to try the game take the standard ... 80% of new players who start playing this game regret it after a few days.You can always upgrade to EOD then at any time.

Absolutely this. Unless you have money to burn no reason to jump straight into the EOD. I upgraded to higher packs over time when I had some spare cash because I was enjoying the game.

ashmac

I recently upgraded and the two other people I bought the game with have played less than what I would call necessary to progress. (1/month)

Doctabishi

I have never played on empty server. Sometimes wait times can be long for night raids but bearing in mind the volume of maps that is not very surprising.

If you like realistic FPS shooters e.g. rainbow 6 and cs go then this is a good game for you.

I paid for it a while back and never played (nearly a year) and then I started last month and I can't put it down.

The RPG elements mixed with the FPS gameplay is done really well and the engagements are great when you play with a group.

• Like 1

Fakte

Never had an empty raid. I did quit for a while but now me and my mates came back. You always come back to Tarkov.

Head Eyes

Alexandre_5

I have no idea how many we are, I just hope that we can grow even more.

• Like 1

TheLynxster
Just now, Alexandre_5 said:

I have no idea how many we are, I just hope that we can grow even more.

Agreed!