imincredible

Tarkov UNINSTALLED ITSELF

imincredible

Tarkov team,

I am sad to report that after less than one day of installation time. I will no longer be playing this game. I installed it yesterday and when I arrived home today the game was GONE. Still listed in in Programs list in windows but when clicking uninstall IT CANT BE FOUND. I have participated in many beta games in my day, however this is the only one I had to pay for. Strangely enough it seems to be the least stable. For the price you are charging there is NO excuse for this kind of issue. I will not be reinstalling the game. What a waste of 38 dollars. The only good in all of this is that i waited until the game was on sale to try it. The launcher sucks - The installer sucks - the lighting in game sucks - The scav cooldown sucks - the customer service sucks - the parent company or payment processing company sucks whoever Xsolla is - and your forums site sucks. Look at me so mad I'm just listing crap i had even a slight issue with. 

Well there you go pretty much my 24 hour experience with Tarkov in a nutshell. Got me for 40. Have a nice life

GhostZ69

It did you a favor!!!

McMannis85
Posted (edited)

Pretty glad I woke up and saw my game was also mysteriously uninstalled. Having never heard of this ‘bug’ before, I started scouting the forums. It appears it’s been happening to people for well over a year now. Pretty sad that a bug that just randomly fucks up the pathing and uninstalled critical components of a game is still happening a year after it was reported. Maybe because the piss poor development team keeps writing it off as a virus, and not their problem. I wish they only got me for $40, and I wish I had only been playing for a day. Several years down the drain at this point. I’m over defending this broken piece of poo.

Edited by McMannis85

Sp0k3

I had this problem too and i fixed it by going into files and going to where tarkov is installed on the computer the default path is C:\Battlestate Games\EFT (live) when inside the EFT (live) file delete every thing in there then go and reinstall the game don't change the where it is installed just reinstall this wont delete any save data

I had this problem too and i fixed it by going into files and going to where tarkov is installed on the computer the default path is C:\Battlestate Games\EFT (live) when inside the EFT (live) file delete every thing in there then go and reinstall the game don't change the where it is installed just reinstall this wont delete any save data

On 1/2/2020 at 6:42 PM, imincredible said:

Tarkov team,

I am sad to report that after less than one day of installation time. I will no longer be playing this game. I installed it yesterday and when I arrived home today the game was GONE. Still listed in in Programs list in windows but when clicking uninstall IT CANT BE FOUND. I have participated in many beta games in my day, however this is the only one I had to pay for. Strangely enough it seems to be the least stable. For the price you are charging there is NO excuse for this kind of issue. I will not be reinstalling the game. What a waste of 38 dollars. The only good in all of this is that i waited until the game was on sale to try it. The launcher sucks - The installer sucks - the lighting in game sucks - The scav cooldown sucks - the customer service sucks - the parent company or payment processing company sucks whoever Xsolla is - and your forums site sucks. Look at me so mad I'm just listing crap i had even a slight issue with. 

Well there you go pretty much my 24 hour experience with Tarkov in a nutshell. Got me for 40. Have a nice life