StupidNub123

The AS VAL

StupidNub123

I'm a new player and was recently running a pmc run on interchange with a VSS. My friend and I were planning on sniping people on the road from the top of power plant, but when we arrived, we came to the remnants of a VERY recent fight. The one remaining survivor holed up in a building as we arrived, and we camped him for 20 minutes before rushing in. We quickly killed him after running inside and we started to loot. I found a fully modded AS VAL and some other fully modded weapons on the bodies. Ive went on a run or two with it carrying 80 high pen ammo. Im not sure however if what I'm doing with the gun is correct. How should i mod it? should i use full auto? and should i carry more ammo and if so what type? thank you from a new player in love with this game.

ImNotFatImBlack
Posted (edited)

The As val/Vss literally the same gun just different names. Its base stats already have really low recoil so not much modding is needed and a full spray is really accurate. All that is required is a grip and a sight of ur choice. But I do know you can change out the default stock of it but you get more recoil but in exchange for more ergonomics. And yes if you do plan on using this gun I highly recommend alot of mags and spare ammo as its blows through ammo really quick.

Edited by ImNotFatImBlack

HEKTIIK
46 minutes ago, ImNotFatImBlack said:

The As val/Vss literally the same gun just different names. 

If this is the case, why are these 2 so different in terms of price on the flea market? I looked last night, the VSS was going for around 40-55k but the AS Val was going for 100+? and reason for this?

DnZ1
vor 47 Minuten schrieb HEKTIIK:

If this is the case, why are these 2 so different in terms of price on the flea market? I looked last night, the VSS was going for around 40-55k but the AS Val was going for 100+? and reason for this?

Because the AS-Val is more modable then the vss

• Upvote 1