UltraDiagN2Otics

Waiting For "Edge Of Darkness" Alpha Access

Leach8887

Thanks, I'll make sure to keep an eye on my email.

lwcb_ghostz

Bought EOD 3 hours ago. Still nothing.

I think now the whole point for most people who just spent 140 dollars on EOD is to PLAY IT RIGHT AWAY. The fact that there isn't an official statement about the situation is really annoying. Feels like being cheated right now. 

UltraDiagN2Otics
3 minutes ago, lwcb_ghostz said:

Bought EOD 3 hours ago. Still nothing.

I think now the whole point for most people who just spent 140 dollars on EOD is to PLAY IT RIGHT AWAY. The fact that there isn't an official statement about the situation is really annoying. Feels like being cheated right now. 

yea i agree. but what can ya do. none of this is stated antywhere before purchasing and all the devs/moderators say youre supposed to get instant access through email. but obviously that isnt true.

imwumbo

others in the same boat as me.... lame 

150 and ten minutes later i have nothing to show for it =/ buyers remorse already and i havent even downloaded it 

Diomedes

Also having this issue. I'm willing to be patient, but, as someone who works in the IT field, I hate not knowing why something isn't working. As stated above, just wish there was some sort of official statement about it, although it is only 9am over in Russia where I'm assuming at least the majority of their employees work. :uninja:

Dusty41288

I am having same issue lol 

UltraDiagN2Otics
7 minutes ago, imwumbo said:

others in the same boat as me.... lame 

150 and ten minutes later i have nothing to show for it =/ buyers remorse already and i havent even downloaded it 

2 minutes ago, Diomedes said:

Also having this issue. I'm willing to be patient, but, as someone who works in the IT field, I hate not knowing why something isn't working. As stated above, just wish there was some sort of official statement about it, although it is only 9am over in Russia where I'm assuming at least the majority of their employees work. :uninja:

Just now, Dusty41288 said:

I am having same issue lol 

Yup, 12:05 still nothing yet. ill wait a bit longer and see but looks like it aint happening tonight...

Valhalla11

If you check your profiles (for anyone who lives in the US) the "transaction" for EDGE OF DARKNESS says you bought it on 1/9/2017, meaning you have to wait until tomorrow

Dusty41288

Ill be on for about half hour then my ass is going to hit the sack. I agree there should be info regarding this issue. But hey poo happens just not expecting it to happen when you put out 150

2 minutes ago, Valhalla11 said:

If you check your profiles (for anyone who lives in the US) the "transaction" for EDGE OF DARKNESS says you bought it on 1/9/2017, meaning you have to wait until tomorrow

poo it does good catch

UltraDiagN2Otics
1 minute ago, Valhalla11 said:

Already did, Its 12:10am 1/9 right now CST. still nothing so its a bust i assume for tonight.

Dusty41288

yea and they are ahead of us by roughly 11 hours so its not  like we are waiting on them 

NinjaBreadMan

To everyone saying you need to wait till the 9th... I'm in Australia and it's currently 5:15pm the 9th of Jan and still can't download. Don't get your hopes up for midnight. Just a flood of people trying to get the game at once, I'm sure it will be worth the wait :) have a good day/night

UltraDiagN2Otics

I think what disappoints me most is the huge miss communication with Limited Edition Alpha Access... The Preorder benefits of the "edge Of Darkness" are very misleading when it says guaranteed access to alpha and yet the alpha has already been out and people who paid less have still gotten access before those of us who just dropped a paycheck on it.

imwumbo
10 minutes ago, UltraDiagN2Otics said:

I think what disappoints me most is the huge miss communication with Limited Edition Alpha Access... The Preorder benefits of the "edge Of Darkness" are very misleading when it says guaranteed access to alpha and yet the alpha has already been out and people who paid less have still gotten access before those of us who just dropped a paycheck on it.

exactly 

when there are other people who payed less or the same that are already in, its kinda concerning. 

im obviously gonna have to wait, and i will, its just troubling and stressful when you put out 150, when you couldve put out 70 lol. i almost feel like i trusted them 100% but now i only trust them 90% because as of now i have payed for nothing promised 

Freyar

For me, the critical bit is whether or not they're offering it for EOD purchasers still or not. The page still said it was...

imwumbo
1 minute ago, Freyar said:

For me, the critical bit is whether or not they're offering it for EOD purchasers still or not. The page still said it was...

that would literally be one of the most terrible things i have ever heard if it isnt still part of it 

false advertising to the max 

Ugg

Worst part is not even being able to download it and have it ready to go while waiting for alpha activation...

Education9

I am excited thought still!

Dusty41288

anyone here get access yet 

Nightfirexd

nope not yet

Diomedes

Same here. No E-Mail's or anything on my profile yet :/

Education9

Looks like you got the forum tag though...

Diomedes

Oh, that's just done by going to your forum profile and selecting the "Display bought preorder pack to public users" under the "Edit Profile" tab.

Valhalla11
55 minutes ago, NinjaBreadMan said:

To everyone saying you need to wait till the 9th... I'm in Australia and it's currently 5:15pm the 9th of Jan and still can't download. Don't get your hopes up for midnight. Just a flood of people trying to get the game at once, I'm sure it will be worth the wait :) have a good day/night

1 hour ago, UltraDiagN2Otics said:

Already did, Its 12:10am 1/9 right now CST. still nothing so its a bust i assume for tonight.

Yall need to chill, i said tomorrow , not 10 minutes and 5 minutes right after midnight.  Just wait, im willing to bet you get it by the time you wake up or it will be waiting there after you go to work/school.

Education9

I guess I got to wait for the Edge of Darkness to appear on my account. Seems as if I dont have that option... nvm... lol

Edited by Education