UltraDiagN2Otics

Waiting For "Edge Of Darkness" Alpha Access

Diomedes
Just now, Education said:

I guess I got to wait for the Edge of Darkness to appear on my account. Seems as if I dont have that option

Make sure it's on your forum profile, not your main profile :) 
(I didn't realize there was a difference at first)

• Upvote 1

peyote

Just watched this, 5hrs and nothing. :(

Education9

It's ok peyote, we'll get in soon!

I just noticed on my main profile I just got the option to create a in game character name. 

Hang in there!

• Upvote 1

peyote

It's ok peyote, we'll get in soon!

I just noticed on my main profile I just got the option to create a in game character name. 

Hang in there!

What the!!

Let me see....

BLSghost

im still waiting, kill me now. do we just refresh the profile page?

Diomedes

I think the general consensus is the tried and true "patience is a virtue" approach at this point. I think their automated delivery servers are a little swamped at the moment. 

• Upvote 1

BLSghost

yeah spose, not like i have a life or anything i could go and do other stuff instead of waiting ha. ha.... ... ..

peyote
Just now, Diomedes said:

I think the general consensus is the tried and true "patience is a virtue" approach at this point. I think their automated delivery servers are a little swamped at the moment. 

Lets have a sound-off of our wait time, I'm at 7 hr.......

lwcb_ghostz
Just now, Diomedes said:

I don't think it is a problem with the automated delivery system since they were doing waves before. Anyway they are not telling anything which is precisely the issue.

I still do not have access and I do not mind waiting at all. What I hate is the fact that they do not even address the situation. A simple statement that takes only 30 seconds would be so much better but they can't even do that. I would feel much better knowing that I need to wait a day or a week rather than constantly refreshing my profile page and emails.   

BLSghost
1 minute ago, peyote said:

Lets have a sound-off of our wait time, I'm at 7 hr.......

i have nothing to worry about then im at 10 minutes haha (Australia)

Diomedes

Just hitting the nine hour mark for me personally, also should probably go to sleep at some point (3AM here), might make the waiting more tolerable. :P

peyote
Just now, Diomedes said:

Just hitting the nine hour mark for me personally, also should probably go to sleep at some point (3AM here), might make the waiting more tolerable. :P

Daaam son! You Win$$$

Education9

It's like 11am in Russia give them a few more hours we are all good! :D

peyote
Just now, Diomedes said:

Here's a good night tack for you Diomedes. 

It's like 11am in Russia give them a few more hours we are all good! :D

Do Dev's sleep?

Ugg

8 hours 40 minutes wooooooooo

Dusty41288

3 hours so far 

InsanityComplx

So, what's the consensus so far on this. Is it 24 hours after the purchase of the game that you get to access it? I got the EoD version and I've been reading through the forums and seeing the shitshow that happened in August. Am I gonna have to wait for a 'Wave' that will pick me up?

Does it affect me that I got a lesser edition before upgrading? Based on the quality of Mod and Dev communication, I'm about to just call my bank and say that the charge was not me, just so I can get my money back and watch the progress instead.

Ugg
2 minutes ago, InsanityComplx said:

So, what's the consensus so far on this. Is it 24 hours after the purchase of the game that you get to access it? I got the EoD version and I've been reading through the forums and seeing the shitshow that happened in August. Am I gonna have to wait for a 'Wave' that will pick me up?

Does it affect me that I got a lesser edition before upgrading? Based on the quality of Mod and Dev communication, I'm about to just call my bank and say that the charge was not me, just so I can get my money back and watch the progress instead.

I'm in the same boat, legitimately about to start trying to get my money back.. I haven't seen any answers from the devs, just an absolute poo storm in the community

osean

Well.. My brother bought it two days ago and got it instantly. I just bought it 10mins ago and got nothing yet, however.. I'm not gonna sit here and press F5 every 5 seconds so i'll go do something else before the next 24hours feels like days.

InsanityComplx
Just now, Ugg said:

I'm in the same boat, legitimately about to start trying to get my money back.. I haven't seen any answers from the devs, just an absolute poo storm in the community

I mean, there's a Mod streaming the game right now. FeelsBadMan.

peyote
Just now, InsanityComplx said:

Im thinking it probably takes at least that amount of time for the money to clear? and with it blowing up after this..

ChromaticGrey

Also purchased, and have seen nothing about the alpha in email. No NDA option in profile. I do see the version i purchased right at the bottom of the profile, so it is linked to my account. Hope this sorted quickly. Wanted to play tonight, looks like that will not happen. Which is a bit disappointing considering the cost.

An official statement on this would be nice.

peyote
Just now, InsanityComplx said:

I mean, there's a Mod streaming the game right now. FeelsBadMan.

Link please.

InsanityComplx

Ah yes, got told that since I bought a lesser edition then upgraded, I now have to wait until the next wipe and wave to get in and play, and that was hinted at as to being next week. ResidentSleeper.

1 minute ago, peyote said:

Link please.

https://www.twitch.tv/brandons101