UltraDiagN2Otics

Waiting For "Edge Of Darkness" Alpha Access

ChromaticGrey

Don't think he is a dev guys.

InsanityComplx
4 minutes ago, Grey85 said:

Don't think he is a dev guys.

Yeah, that's why I said it was a Mod streaming, and not a Dev.

Education9

Yeah so from this streamers chat a mod of a mod that knows a mod said sit tight 

"The devs didn't expect the huge influx this weekend so the codes are delayed you will get it later today and if not email the support..."

InsanityComplx
4 minutes ago, Education said:

Yeah so from this streamers chat a mod of a mod that knows a mod said sit tight 

"The devs didn't expect the huge influx this weekend so the codes are delayed you will get it later today and if not email the support..."

Hopefully they get their poo together and get everything sent out. I'm really eager to play this.

Bobbydylan

Looking forward to this too, just bought. 

NinjaBreadMan
3 hours ago, Valhalla11 said:

Yall need to chill, i said tomorrow , not 10 minutes and 5 minutes right after midnight.  Just wait, im willing to bet you get it by the time you wake up or it will be waiting there after you go to work/school.

Didn't mean to come across as rude or anything, i was just saying that it is not going to unlock just because it's midnight in your Country, I'm more then happy to wait! and my point about waiting till the 9th was just that it doesn't seem to matter the time, as it's now 22:00 on the 9th and I'm waiting when i posted that it was 5pm.. I think you would be correct in saying when we wake up it will be sorted. Happy Gaming..

InsanityComplx
2 hours ago, NinjaBreadMan said:

Didn't mean to come across as rude or anything, i was just saying that it is not going to unlock just because it's midnight in your Country, I'm more then happy to wait! and my point about waiting till the 9th was just that it doesn't seem to matter the time, as it's now 22:00 on the 9th and I'm waiting when i posted that it was 5pm.. I think you would be correct in saying when we wake up it will be sorted. Happy Gaming..

From what I've seen on some of the other posts, someone got messed by the support team, and got told it would be up and running in 2 hours or so.

H0G

Well, at least EFT is getting funded. 

MustardTiger289

i have been waiting for the NDA thing to pop up on my profile and waiting for the download on my email since 9:00 pm yesterday EST. 

ChromaticGrey
5 hours ago, InsanityComplx said:

Yeah, that's why I said it was a Mod streaming, and not a Dev.

Yeah, it was a bit late. i completely messed that up.  I probably wanted it to be a dev. haha

evilbonghole

i have the same issue and gettin more crazy from hour to hour.....
friends of mine are playing it without any problems its just me not gettin the code or the NDA

please sent me a prayer or somethin, i dont know ......

ChromaticGrey
49 minutes ago, MustardTiger289 said:

i have been waiting for the NDA thing to pop up on my profile and waiting for the download on my email since 9:00 pm yesterday EST. 

That sucks dude. Obviously we decided to spend the amount we did because we really like where the game is going, and want to see it be funded. Obviously we wanted to get our hands on it as well. Really hoping it gets sorted soon.

I did reach out to them last night by email before bed. No updates.

XIIIAugust

I also have the same problem too, Pre-ordered 6 hours and still got nothing..

MustardTiger289
3 minutes ago, Grey85 said:

That sucks dude. Obviously we decided to spend the amount we did because we really like where the game is going, and want to see it be funded. Obviously we wanted to get our hands on it as well. Really hoping it gets sorted soon.

I did reach out to them last night by email before bed. No updates.

same i emailed then before i went to bed and still nothing

hangoverhomey

I bought last night and am waiting as well, I'm sure they will get us up and going soon guys.

Fathead

In the same boat.

Gelly

Same, after what i seen it looks real good.

Pain to sitt here waiting too download :(
diden think it was so much wait! :/

G out

Nefhril

Hi everyone!

Been following the development for EFT for a long time so yesterday I picked up EoD edition. Still haven't received my NDA or download thingy.

Of course I choose the EoD edition to show my support to the devs for creating what looks like to be one of the best games of 201X*

Can't wait to give the alpha a go as well, refresh refresh.... :)

*lets hope X=7

UltraDiagN2Otics

Yea been waiting since 8pm yesterday. Still no sign other than the "Create a Character Name" under profile. Not looking too promising for today either. I'm a little disappointed and anxious 

Natalino

Hello guys,

Please follow up over here:

Thank you!

• Upvote 2

Leach8887

Please keep us updated, I bought mine last night. 14 hours and no email. not in spam. I was hoping to have it by now so I could play it after work.

Blackloch

Glad to see I'm not the only one with this issue.

UltraDiagN2Otics

Got mine! Option to sign just showed up! Playin tonight after work for sure. Yall can add me in game if yall want.

User name: UltraDiagN2Otics

Character Name: TickleMePink 

NinjaBreadMan

Woke up to find i have the form in my Profile, all filled out and downloading xDxD hope everyone has fun and ill hopefully see you out in the field! 

Kwahamot

All resolved now.

See topic posted by Natalino above.

#locked.