Scav Case in Hideout not working

Monkey223

When I go to receive items from a moonshine drop in my scav case in the hideout I get a notification that there is not enough space in my stash, then the hideout screen goes white and I am either kicked to the main menu or my game crashes. I have tried clearing out a 10x10 area in the stash and I still end up with the same error. Some times I end up with a 228 error as well. Does anyone have any idea how to fix this as I would love to be able to use my scav case if at all possible. I have already sent in bug reports through the launcher. 

Thanks in advance. 

On 1/5/2020 at 2:54 AM, Monkey223 said:

When I go to receive items from a moonshine drop in my scav case in the hideout I get a notification that there is not enough space in my stash, then the hideout screen goes white and I am either kicked to the main menu or my game crashes. I have tried clearing out a 10x10 area in the stash and I still end up with the same error. Some times I end up with a 228 error as well. Does anyone have any idea how to fix this as I would love to be able to use my scav case if at all possible. I have already sent in bug reports through the launcher. 

Thanks in advance. 

I had this issue when my stash was full and crafted something in the Hideout but space was not available. I got an error and the item was gone from the crafting but not in my stash. When I rebooted however, the item could be put in stash after all, so your issue of not being able to put something into your stash even when you have space is new to me.

Sometimes the server needs to catch up with itself when such an error occurs, so always log out and back in in these cases. Similar issue with money in your SC: if you make trades and had money in your SC inside a docs case, the system in some strange way takes proportionately money out of your SC as well, beside the stash. When you enter a raid however, you will not always see that the money in your stash has actually become less, only once you are in raid. The way to avoid this issue is to drag the money from your SC to your stash and back to the menu, then enter your character again and take money from stash to SC.

It sounds like a move error, this is very typical when overloading occurs. You have to wait for the server to sync which could take anywhere from 1 minute to an hour or two. However this can also sometimes be related to the client side desync, so restarting your game may fix it. If it persists after restart, it most likely is server side desync. Don't worry though, you will not lose your items etc.

That really sounds like a problem with having lack of space in stash. In other words you need to make extra available inventory space, mainly because the moonshine scav case sometimes gives way too much stuff and some are actually "big" to fit in the inventory, making you have an error that brings you back into the menu selection and having to restart the game to "fix" the issue. I've had that error related to the moonshine as well, freeing up space works and restarting the game afterwards. Although if you do think you have enough space free for the goodies to arrive then yes fill a bug report within the launcher.

• Thanks 2

• 7 months later...

@Sleepyyy Hi, would you mind check this topic

Which happen fewer weeks ago for me and definetly not the inventorty space questions.  

Have reported bug via launcher but the BSG said they fixed it while I still have the same question.