Nekrosys

Game freezes and then crashes on extraction

Nekrosys

Hi,

It happened in my last 3 game in which I managed to extract. This, for some reasons, is not happening when I die (and this make this issue more frustrating).

After extraction, before the loot-stash screen, the games screen remains black and after a few minutes my PC just crashes.

What can I do?

Thanks

syntaxxl

Did you try to repair your game by the launcher? 
It could be crashing because your launcher didn't download a archive for when you extract? Dunno, just a guess.

In the last case: uninstall and install your game (?).

• Sad 1

Nekrosys

I'll try it and keep the topic updated.

To be more precise, I crash ONLY when I extract as SCAV. Not PMC, that works just fine.

Nekrosys

I did the integrity check in the launcher and nothing happened.

After that I did another SCAV to check, extracted and it went just fine, don't know.

DerezGaming
Posted (edited)

Want to add, this just happened to me as well. Crash on extraction as SCAV (customs map).

Edit: Tried repairing with the launcher, no issues there. But loading back in to test it again is now impossible, Gateway errors on last 10 tries.

Edited by DerezGaming
Updated issue text

GrimmCro

I've been living this for the past week or so, that and endless stash bug, stutters, game crashes upon exfil (both offline and online) and loosing all the loot, being unable to launch the game at all, et cetera, et cetera, et cetera.

Reinsallation won't help you, fixing the game files won't help, I did all the recommendations I found on these boards, reddit, and the interwebz combined to try to get the thing to run with a modicum of playability, no dice.  Even got a fresh pair of Windows on, all drivers updated, I mean I did all but q tip the dust off the fans but it makes no difference.

BSG did a brilliant marketing move and it exploded beyond their expectation, infrastructure can't handle it and they're on the slow end of fixing it and that's that.

They need to forego the stress check and upgrade their infrastructure.  Money shouldn't be a problem with the new player intake.

Razial7

Same here. When I extract on any map but foundry my screen goes black and locks up for a few minutes. Comes back as authorization error, then kicks me out the game once I click on okay.  Very frustrating, far more than being killed with loot because you actually make it out alive only to be robbed by the server. It's to the point now where i just run to get better at playing and killing scavs. I run around till I get killed because that the only way i get out of the server without a server lock-up. I'm sure they will get it worked out but damn this is frustrating for a game I really want to play but the game itself is stopping me from doing so.

Daytrader

This just happen to me, and i had tank battery i been after as well in backpack, gutted.

Joelo1911

My game crashed 2x when i was on the extraction location! Never mind im just starting but i had very good weapon loot smh. Almost broke my $300 Headset. 

Huippukostaja

Especially over the weekend the reliability of the game has been really iffy which makes me think it could very well be server related. Running to extract I crashed twice for being greedy and opening two duffels, and was able to reconnect, after exfil timer filled I got the same type of crash and was unable to move (considerable) scav loot to stash etc. and was greeted by the game menu when restarting:) First crash of the day was preceded by stuttering when moving loot to inv. which luckily gives you time to prepare mentally...

Common factors were being thrown to desktop with the Tarkov cursor still showing after a quick black screen flash.

Yesterday (saturday night, big server loads?) was all about Tarkov apparently crashing my GPU/OS (monitor went black with 'No signal found' and computer humming idle) and it coincided with a big spike on Downdetector as well.

I guess it's worth mentioning I suffer from considerable loading times when abandoning session searches and when leaving  the active gamestate overall. Running on Ryzen 5 3600/Radeon 5700 XT + win10 and supposedly newest versions of everything.

Really rough taking it up the pooper by the software/infra right after making it out alive from a  30+ min stressful and fruitful raid.

Jiib

Ive been crashing on Exfill as both Scav and PMC. I coe back to the game after crash I am unable to send error reports through the launcher and all my gear is gone on PMC and I have no health. So I lose all my gear, the loot I spent 30minutes acquiring, and all the EXP from the run. Then im punished with a cooldown. Atleast on Scav I dont loose my gear from my stash, its a kick in the nuts but on PMC its a nightmare. Ive only been playing a week or so and this is my introduction to the game. Windows 64bit, Founders edition GTX 1070, 16gb of 3200mhz corsair ram, Ryzen 3 2200G and nothing is overclocked. I have repaired the game several times. I have installed all new drivers and even downloaded driver programs to check for drivers that are not up to date. What is the deal? I dont think this has anything to do with me unless someone can give me a fix. Any fix I can do or expect will be coming? I am ready to stop playing until the next patch at this point. @syntaxxl 

deloeks

I just bought the game, had my first succesful extraction and then this happened.

Not a great first look.

Viezenz

Still experiencing the exact same issue.... and these guys were reporting it in January.

Game crashes after every death or extract. Pretty much have to restart the PC every time.