What about servers with no team option?

dmolgaming

Hey, i wanna talk about server's without team option. I would like that there is server's without team option, because i always play alone, i like that. Always when i play solo i find teams as big as 4 and that really annoying when you kill one and the second guy kills you... Ive spent over 2 million rubles a day to just get killed by team and that is so annoying. Couple days ago i only found teams in customs and died like 20 times without exstracting ones because when i killed one there was second guy waiting for me ... i think that is unfair to play against teams in solo.

Thats the game dude. Its meant to be played as team and should be harsh as solo player. Just be smart and pick your fights. You still can let a 4 man squad pass and do your thang on the map 

17 hours ago, dmolgaming said:

Hey, i wanna talk about server's without team option. I would like that there is server's without team option, because i always play alone, i like that. Always when i play solo i find teams as big as 4 and that really annoying when you kill one and the second guy kills you... Ive spent over 2 million rubles a day to just get killed by team and that is so annoying. Couple days ago i only found teams in customs and died like 20 times without exstracting ones because when i killed one there was second guy waiting for me ... i think that is unfair to play against teams in solo.

Please use the search function on the forums, this has been suggested a million times and always confirmed not to be happening. Just like @DnZ1 said, EFT is meant to be played as a squad. Going in solo is your own choice, you make the choice of going in at a tactical disadvantage. It can be up to 5vs1 and YOU make this decision, you let it happen.

EFT is meant to be unfair. If you didnt know this you didnt do your homework. Its an unforgiving HC FPS with permadeath-like features. OFC its unfair! The RPG elements mean that theres varied skill levels, where people who play more are at an even bigger advantage. You wouldve known this too, if you wouldve done your homework! 

Hello!

As per the DEVs decision, there will not be any sort of matchmaking based on group size, gear or level. Not knowing who, how many or how geared your opponents may be is a core part of the Tarkov Experience, by design. While the game can be played solo, it is not meant to be fair or balanced. By playing solo players are making a decision to make a hard game even harder on themselves. It's doable but harder then playing with a team.

I understand you may enjoy playing solo, but at the end of the day it is a choice we all have to make that has it's pros and cons.

AS per the rules, please use the forum search function before creating a new thread, as this topic has already been discussed and answered multiple times before.

#locked