Computer completely shuts down when launching tarkov, WMI error?

SixFiction

When i hit play in the launcher, I get a load screen successfully (with the battle eye and loading swirly icon in the bottom right) but the second the next page loads, which i assume is the actual game menu, my computer completely shuts off and reboots.

I have tried re-installing with no luck, also tried running as admin, and when i go to event viewer i get the following error (Source: WMI)

Event filter with query "SELECT * FROM __InstanceModificationEvent WITHIN 60 WHERE TargetInstance ISA "Win32_Processor" AND TargetInstance.LoadPercentage > 99" could not be reactivated in namespace "//./root/CIMV2" because of error 0x80041003. Events cannot be delivered through this filter until the problem is corrected.

Any wizards out there know whats up?

my rig is intel i5-2320 3.00gHZ, 12gb ram, gtx 760, windows 7. I know its not the best but runs all other modern games with absolutely no issues (low settings).

Thanks!

Edited by SixFiction
SixFiction

UPDATE:

Following troubleshooting steps from windows websites it appears that WMI error in the event log is not the cause, and after running some code via command prompt I now have it no longer displaying. ...

Instead I have now downloaded and installed FurMark to stress test the GPU. The second i run the FurMark test the computer shuts off just the same. I am currently figuring out what this means, if anyone knows for certain please advise. Tomorrow I will be removing the GPU to clean it but im skeptical that it will fix it.

ShiroTenshi
4 minutes ago, SixFiction said:

UPDATE:

Following troubleshooting steps from windows websites it appears that WMI error in the event log is not the cause, and after running some code via command prompt I now have it no longer displaying. ...

Instead I have now downloaded and installed FurMark to stress test the GPU. The second i run the FurMark test the computer shuts off just the same. I am currently figuring out what this means, if anyone knows for certain please advise. Tomorrow I will be removing the GPU to clean it but im skeptical that it will fix it.

Unless you have a spare GPU to swap out and replace to test if it does the same with another GPU, i can't say for sure. But the signs point to either a failing GPU or possibly corrupted drivers.

For safe measure, do a clean uninstall of your drivers and then reinstall them (Best way is to use Display Driver Uninstaller (DDU)). If that doesn't work, then it might be more of a physical problem.

On 1/6/2020 at 1:16 AM, SixFiction said:

UPDATE:

It's not your gpu I can tell you that I've been having issues with the game crashing my gpu

first sorry for my english !

This problem was happening to me before, and I was thinking my pc start dying , While this problem does not happening in all games at first, I am not an expert in computer technical problems but I think this will help you.

The problem that I had It was from a cheap power supply like "corsair cx750 bronze " At first, I didn't have any problems 

But it began to appear gradually. 

and I Upload this video to youtube from long ago to Explain the problem

to fix you need to change your PSU fast you can and if you want to play any way and To avoid this problem though

follow this steps on this video , but i don't recommended :