Twitch Drops

PapaPysklo

Quite a few times through out the twitch event thing, when I retrieve my items (individually or bulk) I would get an error regarding to player parameters and the items disappear. Afterwords, the items would be able to be received again. When the event ended I went to access my drops and most of the items were transferred, but a few have completely disappeared and can no longer be retrieved.

I've waited an hour, a day. I'm not sure if I can get those back, but I can show the items from twitch I couldn't get.

17 hours ago, PapaPysklo said:

Quite a few times through out the twitch event thing, when I retrieve my items (individually or bulk) I would get an error regarding to player parameters and the items disappear. Afterwords, the items would be able to be received again. When the event ended I went to access my drops and most of the items were transferred, but a few have completely disappeared and can no longer be retrieved.

I've waited an hour, a day. I'm not sure if I can get those back, but I can show the items from twitch I couldn't get.

I'm sorry to hear that. EFT was hit with a massive horde of new players coming to the game and they've had some pretty unfortunate server problems. I have seen this issue a few times on the forums, but I don't believe anyone has gotten it resolved. I'd reckon go to a tech support forum and ask around there, but being honest I just don't see the items getting added to your account. The game is wipe based and soon the items will be gone anyhow. I'm really sorry that this happened, and I hope you can recover the losses in some way. 

Good luck on your raids.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Same exact thing happened to me right after the Twitch Event. Had several bottles of moonshine along with several lab cards and loads of other great items etc. Slowly items would disappear upon getting error messages. Had a lot of great items which was nice since I am a noob. A good 50% of those items have went missing from stash. Would have been nice to have those tradable items now that I've reached level 5. Oh well can't complain since it was all free anyways. I love the game too much to make a huge stink about it. Besides my stash is full now.. Lol 

I lost a couple of items, nothing too serious, but the big kick in the teeth was not getting drops at all during some periods. I was working for the majority of the event and it was a good excuse to have Twitch running in the shop, and my son was watching from home, so that was two different streams being viewed on my account, and the total drops I got was pathetic compared to the amount of Tarkov Twitch I viewed. All in all, I exposed people to the game in the shop, three of whom went on to buy a copy of the game, I supported and promoted the event, but in the end BSG and Twitch stooged me out of drops.

1 hour ago, GilgameshJr said:

Hi. Apologies for jumping in on this thread. But had a question. How exactly do i link my twitch and tarkov account?

You can't do it anymore because the event isn't active.