Verangian

Not getting emails

Verangian

I bought the game when it was on sale(the 1st) and still haven't gotten any emails for my security code or anything, I bought the game and my email confirmation just fine but after that nothing. Opened a support ticket and still nothing so figured i'd ask the forums what to do. Any help? Am I the only one experiencing this issue?

• Upvote 1

NGSBobRoss
47 minutes ago, Verangian said:

I bought the game when it was on sale(the 1st) and still haven't gotten any emails for my security code or anything, I bought the game and my email confirmation just fine but after that nothing. Opened a support ticket and still nothing so figured i'd ask the forums what to do. Any help? Am I the only one experiencing this issue?

They're going to lock this thread and tell you to use search because they don't want to hear it. But I just want to let you know a lot of people are having this issue and it is a damn shame we have to deal with it, as this company is so retarded they don't know how to solve a simple email issue. Keep that with the no refund policy, and it sounds like a complete scam just so they can have the game to twitch streamers and get that sweet popularity, without no way to deal with it.

• Sad 1

Verangian

5 minutes ago, NGSBobRoss said:

They're going to lock this thread and tell you to use search because they don't want to hear it. But I just want to let you know a lot of people are having this issue and it is a damn shame we have to deal with it, as this company is so retarded they don't know how to solve a simple email issue. Keep that with the no refund policy, and it sounds like a complete scam just so they can have the game to twitch streamers and get that sweet popularity, without no way to deal with it.

damn man I just want to play the game and i'm lowkey frustrated I can't fix the issue, I get the servers were down earlier this week but it's super annoying that it hasn't been fixed or addressed.

cdawgsrun
51 minutes ago, Verangian said:

4 minutes ago, NGSBobRoss said:

He's right and welcome to the no confirmation code club (NCCC). Throw a reply in this^ thread. At this point the best thing we can do is get everyone having this issue consolidated into one thread and try to get the view count up in order to escalate this issue to someone at BSG who can actually help. 

• Sad 1

NGSBobRoss
1 minute ago, cdawgsrun said:

He's right and welcome to the no confirmation code club (NCCC). Throw a reply in this^ thread. At this point the best thing we can do is get everyone having this issue consolidated into one thread and try to get the view count up in order to escalate this issue to someone at BSG who can actually help. 

If we can get that 111 replies to about 200, if we are lucky, it might be fixed. I'm trying to change my email, but it took about 20 minutes to get it from the site and I had the tab closed. -_-

• Like 1

cdawgsrun
Just now, NGSBobRoss said:

If we can get that 111 replies to about 200, if we are lucky, it might be fixed. I'm trying to change my email, but it took about 20 minutes to get it from the site and I had the tab closed. -_-

That is kind of my thinking as well. I would very much like to play the game lol

• Like 1

thejellyfisher

Been over 2 days now and still no code. Support hasn't gotten back to me yet.

LudaLukeUK

Out of interest what email domain are you using to sign up? I just tried with my hotmail account, no dice, resets, forgotten emails etc... nothing then it said I was unable to send any more resets/reg links 

So gave up and used my gmail account, instantly got the registration confirmation email, purchased the game and the beta invite came through instantly......

My advice is use gmail for this I guess....

thejellyfisher

Using gmail and have been since I bought this game years ago. I want to start playing again (new PC) and now I'm not getting a verification code sent. Weird though because I'm getting promotional emails from BSG regarding black Friday deals, etc. Contacted support and tried reaching out to the individual support staff but nothing yet.

Checked spam, white-listed, etc. Tried just about everything i can think of.

rogerlee71

Having the same problem.  This is ridiculous.

Verangian
On 1/7/2020 at 12:45 PM, LudaLukeUK said:

Out of interest what email domain are you using to sign up? I just tried with my hotmail account, no dice, resets, forgotten emails etc... nothing then it said I was unable to send any more resets/reg links 

So gave up and used my gmail account, instantly got the registration confirmation email, purchased the game and the beta invite came through instantly......

My advice is use gmail for this I guess....

I use an SBC email but I put in a request to change my email to a Gmail, the thing is I go the purchase info and registration conformation immediately. The issue is the security codes to playing the actual game are not being sent and it seems like many other people are experiencing this issue as well.

Taiyoji

Same here, I've been using my yahoo email cause I'm too lazy to change the majority of stuff over to a new email and now Im not getting any confirmation email for logging into the launcher :( switched over to gmail and now waiting for that pending email change to finish.

Audert

the ONLY way to fix this is to change your email address to a gmail account. The company has NO IDEA how to fix it and instead blames the email providers instead of their service that is allegedly sending the emails.

Edited by Audert

Lilmeek32

same here be nice if the would worry bout others and not just streamers 

mAve_Rick

same problem, i never get this auth-code