Sign in to follow this  
Dambuster1234

Game is unplayable

Dambuster1234

crazy that i have to wait 30-40 mins to get into a simple PMC run and even longer for a scav run how can you not account for a huge player base when you should expect it anyways and have that prepared so you wouldn't have disasters like this 

Grimm285

maybe because they aren't a triple A studio who can just magic up a bunch of fresh servers?  The times suck right now, but they are working on it.  They are a smaller company which costs must be balanced so until a player explosion happens they can't waste money on extra servers if they might not be used.  

And its not a huge disaster, just play when the cod kiddies are at school or asleep, problem solved 
Also try different maps customs seems to be one of the worst for times so try resort or interchange 

Sir_Mossy
1 hour ago, Dambuster1234 said:

crazy that i have to wait 30-40 mins to get into a simple PMC run and even longer for a scav run how can you not account for a huge player base when you should expect it anyways and have that prepared so you wouldn't have disasters like this 

Because this Twitch promotion was a gamble that paid off. If they had invested in servers to accommodate tens of thousands of players and only a few thousand started playing, where would be the logic in that? They adapted as time went on, and your lack of appreciation for what they have done is quite sad. They were working 24/7 around the clock to keep the game running during this event, simply because they didn't know how much of a success it was going to be for them. They got so many new players and I bet they didn't expect to get the viewer/player count that they did.

LrdVoldedork

The original poster is totally right to be angry.  We paid for this game so that we can be entertained.  Right now we are not being entertained.  While I'm happy that the Twitch thing paid off, my goal in buying this game is not to boost BSG's bottomline and marvel at their marketing strategy; it is to have fun on a game that is functional with my friends.  Right now, for a myriad of reasons, I can't do that.  So yeah, anger is an appropriate emotion.

RadicalDewo

They ran stress tests for a q3-4 2018 launch, fam.  Pop just exploded.  Battleye and .12 exceeded expectations.  Its annoying I agree but id rather deal with this than not being able to finish punisher quests because the game is dead and im late to a wipe.

Jazztroll

If the game is exploading enough to have a mini tv series it should have stable servers and theres no excuse for that. No matter how much you'r gonna be fanboing nothing can justify that bs.On top of that the sheer arrogance on BSG's side is simply laughable. Some dude posted a status on facebook about BSG/EFT and how many cheaters there are online (that was before battleeye and the games was filled with cheaters just like now) and he wasn't lying he was just frustrated like all of us, BSG found out who that dude is, they duggout which account is he's they BANNED him and FORCED HIM to apology publicly for something that is completely and only their fault, problem caused by BSG, and that dude was like 16 yrs old or something. I can keep going on until there is no more fanboi left in you just say so, but i think this is more than enough so i don't know what exactly i'm supposed to appreciate? The fact that they dont even pay attention to this forum? Or the fact that streamers and tubers can still play online even when servers are down for maintenance? Or maybe the fact that now people cant even play offline whitch is absurd. And all of u who tolerate all this BS are the people who are ruining the game.

Edited by Jazztroll
  • Like 1

Jazztroll

pathetic. 

uRJeremyK
2 hours ago, RadicalDewo said:

They ran stress tests for a q3-4 2018 launch, fam.  Pop just exploded.  Battleye and .12 exceeded expectations.  Its annoying I agree but id rather deal with this than not being able to finish punisher quests because the game is dead and im late to a wipe.

Either way you are not getting anything done... 😂