Gamersrepublicf

Free trial codes?

Gamersrepublicf

I've been watching a lot of streamers play escape from tarkov and it looks like just an awesome game, however I don't have the best computer and been hearing about people having some sort of trial codes, maybe outdated idk. Was asking if anyone  out there maybe could spare one would love to try out this game and see if its the type of game I could get my friends into!

Transvestor

I would like to mimic this guy's request. I have a middling pc but would rather know that it runs before I put any cash in.

ShiroTenshi

There are currently no Trial codes available outside of giveaways or contests.

Jschlueter93

Have any more keys become available recently? I plan on getting a new graphics card soon (nvidia gtx 1660) and i want to make sure the game will work with the one now or if i have to wait till i get my new card. 

Edited by Jschlueter93
Spelling

Enragedllama
19 minutes ago, Jschlueter93 said:

Have any more keys become available recently? I plan on getting a new graphics card soon (nvidia gtx 1660) and i want to make sure the game will work with the one now or if i have to wait till i get my new card. 

You'll prob sit around 60 FPS by my rough guesses. Friend plays on a 970 and sits around 40fps, drops to 25-30 in gunfights. your 1660 is a moderate step up. So you'll prob sit around 60-70 and drop to 50 in gunfights/high animation areas.