I need an adult.

doveth

I've been having an unfortunate error with the downloading of the game and ive seen many mentions of similar errors popping up that have some "not enough storage" error but mine is a tad more different from those. Its the same window and error, just with a different reason provided (buttonmash.png is provided probably under the text). The error message pops up every 5-10 minutes and pauses the download until you click 'retry', which makes it impossible to download the game overnight and keep my extreme hype up. I have not played the game so I am not sure if this is some beta issues or just current server problems. However, from some fellow gamers I have heard that this game recently blew up on twitch and it had a very sudden influx of the gamer population. So far I have downloaded about 3gb of the game and had to click 'retry' at least 15-20 times. ive tried to google my problems away but I couldnt find this specific case, so i have put my cards on the table, shared my theory and problem and now i've come to a halt. I am in a bit of a pickle and I require the help of those willing to help and hoping that some other people with an identical problem can aquire the help from the ones blessed with knowldge of this rare occurence. 

Thank you for your time in advance.

dgdfgdfgh.PNG

NotoriousFern

I'm not exactly sure what could be causing this issue per say, but I can say that the servers are barely recovering from overload. I saw issues where people had to wait up to 4 hours to receive the game key after purchase. I would recommend a full wipe of the launcher and re-install along with another attempt. If the issue persists I would recommend you make a Bug report via the launcher or a Ticket via the website. Hope it helps in any way, Good luck!

This happened to me while downloading the game just a few days ago, I had to keep clicking retry every few minutes, my friends and I have found out that the reason this happens is because the servers are overloaded and keep failing while trying to send you files, this is also the reason why at times even though your internet speed might be 100+ Mb/s it will download at a speed of 200 KB/s.

64252523423.png.5b2d918c773973c6dff00eaba28bfd25.png

This is a server-side issue and reinstalling the launcher won't help you at all, you'll just have to do what I did and wake up early enough to download the game while nobody else is so that it happens less often and downloads faster.