Getting killed by an invisible enemy and server connection lost

lodjic

Hello,

since a few weeks the EU servers are complete garbage, I get kicked out of games "server connection lost" and die instantly and lose all my gear, a few days ago again, but I could rejoin to just get kicked after 1 min play time, I tried to reconnect 8 times and got kicked 8 times, lost my stuff again... but insured.

Today I got my insured weapon back, I joined a game, full geared (for my standarts) got teleported through the map and back, thought its just a bug and walked towards my destination, I shot a scav 3 times in the head but he didnt die and didnt move(bullet holes in his head), so I thought again it may be a bug and walked again to just get damaged by NOTHING??? by an invisible enemy!

no shots, no steps, NOTHING really NOTHING, got my arm fractured, while I was laying on the ground and healing my self up, I got damaged again and then died, without any sound.

Then I saw in the post-death screen that I got killed by "Oleg Lapa" a scav I guess.

Its no fun to play like this! Its since a few weeks like this and I am pissed ! I get no answer by the support. HOW IS THIS EVEN POSSIBLE? 

Here is my Internet connection (tested right after I died)

and a video showing how I died ( ye I breath very heavily its because I ran through my home to get my phone ^^) : 

dadw.PNG

I have had server connection lost problems since i bought the EoD Edition Ages ago and i have yet to get a worthy response as to why it constantly happens... my internet is fine.. i have 0 problem with connectivity in any game i play but this one.. i literally get "server connection Lost every single raid" which just cost me a gun fight with a ton of equipment and Task items.. 

I want a response from someone on the BSG team.. but they never seem to respond to anything.. it is a joke.. it's at the point where i don't know why i bother play the game.. i can't get through a raid peacefully and it's stupid

Edited by Valheru01

vor 14 Stunden schrieb Valheru01:

I have had server connection lost problems since i bought the EoD Edition Ages ago and i have yet to get a worthy response as to why it constantly happens... my internet is fine.. i have 0 problem with connectivity in any game i play but this one.. i literally get "server connection Lost every single raid" which just cost me a gun fight with a ton of equipment and Task items.. 

I want a response from someone on the BSG team.. but they never seem to respond to anything.. it is a joke.. it's at the point where i don't know why i bother play the game.. i can't get through a raid peacefully and it's stupid

Ye I really love this game but I cant play it properly, sometimes i wonder as well why I still try to play, I got a response from the support 2 weeks ago at that moment I thought its just my internet since I was lagging in other games as well but now everytime this happens I check my connection -> getting 400k perfectly with a really good ping, so I contacted them again -> no response, I tried to write to the first answer of them, they told me to do somethings and make screenshots so I did, still no response :( I hope I can get this fixed, I was so in love with this game a week ago when I didnt have this problem that often, literally played 7 hours straight. PLS DEVS do something or atleast help us fix them!