Game crashes when loading into map

Gunluck

Either my character will be flashing in and out every 2 milliseconds or i wont see the character at all and it will go to load the map and sit an 0% and then shoot to 30% then it crashes. It will also crash my discord.

Just now, Gunluck said:

Either my character will be flashing in and out every 2 milliseconds or i wont see the character at all and it will go to load the map and sit an 0% and then shoot to 30% then it crashes. It will also crash my discord.

In order for us to understand better your problem, could you perhaps post your pc specs and also what else did you have open besides tarkov and discord? Were you streaming through discord?

14 hours ago, Sleepyyy said:

In order for us to understand better your problem, could you perhaps post your pc specs and also what else did you have open besides tarkov and discord? Were you streaming through discord?

I have the same i run on Windows 10

8GB Ram

Radeon Rx550 4GB

Intel i5-4790k

23 hours ago, Sleepyyy said:

GTX 950

8GB of ram

Its on an SSD

AMD FX 8320

Obviously my computers not great but I've been playing completely fine the last few days before this. Nothing was updated, nothing was changed. I've uninstalled and poo like that. I'm not doing a clean windows install because this game isn't worth all that time but if you know anything else that works lmk.

Edited by Gunluck

10 hours ago, Xarc said:

@Dyrosion In this stage the game needs more then 8Gb RAM. If you can't procure 16Gb you can increase the size of the windows swap file for the moment.

I'm having the same issue and I also have 8GB of RAM but what do you mean by increase the size of the windows swap file. sorry i'm new to PC

39 minutes ago, Xarc said:

:D  I wanted to say Virtual Memory (Pagefile), I was a bit tired.

I was able to increase the the VRAM but it still crashes right when loading the loot but I can play on factory now

3 hours ago, Gunluck said:

GTX 950

8GB of ram

Its on an SSD

AMD FX 8320

Obviously my computers not great but I've been playing completely fine the last few days before this. Nothing was updated, nothing was changed. I've uninstalled and poo like that. I'm not doing a clean windows install because this game isn't worth all that time but if you know anything else that works lmk.

Do you play with autoram cleaner enabled? Its somewhere in the tarkov options, if no can you enable it and see if it helps you in any way?

• 3 weeks later...

I, unfortunately also have this problem, often when it crashes it also affects the sound - Discord mostly, but once I experienced that the sound from Tarkov disappeared after restarting the game from a crash. 

Today I have been playing Reserve 7 or 8 times, each time I load the game it crashes just before spawning - Then I start the game again, reconnect and then no problems. But it crashed every time I joined a new game on Reserve.

Previously I have also experienced crash on Custom (maybe also other maps but I don't remember). It's both when I am joining solo or as a group (2-5)

My Specs:

RTX 2070

I7-8700

16GB ram

And for what it is worth, it's installed on my SSD.

I hope that you will be able to look into this issue.

My game constantly crashes only on two maps, Shore and Reserve. All the freaking time! Sometimes on preloading and sometimes during the raid! It began after 0.12.2 patch was released and never occurred before it! Also game always crashes when it's launched first time from the BSLauncher after operation system  loaded. I already have sent dozens of reports and never reseive any response to them.

• 1 month later...

it happen to me a day ago, did a fresh windows install and game download, im still unable to play

givesme this code : Unity 20184.13f1_8cba3ab55330

im running

AMD Ryzen 2600

16 GB Ballistix Sport

ASUS ROG STRIX B350-F

EVGA GTX 1070 SC

I just bought the game, and i cant join the game it always crashes on loading the map, 

Imac5K, Win on Bootcamp, Radepon Pro 580X 16GB Ram and Game and os loaded on SSD.

I cant solve this... 

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, I too have the same problem, while loading the map it freezes and the pc restarts. Only on this game, please help

Edited by OhViiCiouS

• 2 weeks later...

Try go into your BIOS and disable XMP for your RAM and lower your frequency to 2133 and see if it works. It's counter intuitive but seems to be the only fix. The game needs high speed ram to function but doesnt support it lol.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Similar issue. Game crash after loading map and loot, but before the "Ready to Deploy" timer begins.

MSI 1060

16GB RAM

Intel 7700K Processor

The error logs show "Could not allocate memory: System out of memory!" error.

I have option for RAM cleaner on, and have cleaned out the temp folder just in case.

Anything else I can try? I've attached error log, I can supply the rest if needed.

2020.11.04_13-25-03_0.12.8.9660 errors.log

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I'm also having this issue been working fine and today crashes everytime and discord 

9900k, 1080ti, 16gb 3600mhz ram 

• 5 months later...

I had the same problem like you guys.
Every second raid after loading my game crash and freeze my discord, i never understand why discord too, some kind of anomaly ...

I never find some soft solution so i decided to reinstall my windows with everything deleted.
So i instal game again on fresh windows (before instal game i download and instal all update on windows + gpu driver) and after that i have no more problems.

• 3 weeks later...

I had the exact same problem and i tried fixing it by updating my drivers, then i got a pop up that i have low disk space on a disk tarkov is not on. So I cleared some space and updated my drivers which fixed the problem.

so the problem was either low disk space or outdated drivers.

@chillwithbazz @whoiscray @bgj10

IF you have already updated drivers.. 

The most likely other solution is to add additional RAM. Tarkov uses 14.5GB of RAM, but has always had issues with memory leaks. 

Increasing the size of the paging file is an OK solution for some but may not solve the issue. Adding an additional 16GB of RAM is not that expensive of an upgrade.