Gunluck

Game crashes when loading into map

Gunluck

Either my character will be flashing in and out every 2 milliseconds or i wont see the character at all and it will go to load the map and sit an 0% and then shoot to 30% then it crashes. It will also crash my discord.

Sleepyyy
Just now, Gunluck said:

Either my character will be flashing in and out every 2 milliseconds or i wont see the character at all and it will go to load the map and sit an 0% and then shoot to 30% then it crashes. It will also crash my discord.

In order for us to understand better your problem, could you perhaps post your pc specs and also what else did you have open besides tarkov and discord? Were you streaming through discord?

Dyrosion
14 hours ago, Sleepyyy said:

In order for us to understand better your problem, could you perhaps post your pc specs and also what else did you have open besides tarkov and discord? Were you streaming through discord?

I have the same i run on Windows 10

8GB Ram

Radeon Rx550 4GB

Intel i5-4790k

Xarc

@Dyrosion In this stage the game needs more then 8Gb RAM. If you can't procure 16Gb you can increase the size of the windows swap file for the moment.

Gunluck
Posted (edited)
23 hours ago, Sleepyyy said:

GTX 950

8GB of ram

Its on an SSD

AMD FX 8320

Obviously my computers not great but I've been playing completely fine the last few days before this. Nothing was updated, nothing was changed. I've uninstalled and poo like that. I'm not doing a clean windows install because this game isn't worth all that time but if you know anything else that works lmk.

Edited by Gunluck

TrueGamingx1
10 hours ago, Xarc said:

@Dyrosion In this stage the game needs more then 8Gb RAM. If you can't procure 16Gb you can increase the size of the windows swap file for the moment.

I'm having the same issue and I also have 8GB of RAM but what do you mean by increase the size of the windows swap file. sorry i'm new to PC

Xarc
Just now, TrueGamingx1 said:

I'm having the same issue and I also have 8GB of RAM but what do you mean by increase the size of the windows swap file. sorry i'm new to PC

:D  I wanted to say Virtual Memory (Pagefile), I was a bit tired.

TrueGamingx1
39 minutes ago, Xarc said:

:D  I wanted to say Virtual Memory (Pagefile), I was a bit tired.

I was able to increase the the VRAM but it still crashes right when loading the loot but I can play on factory now

Sleepyyy
3 hours ago, Gunluck said:

GTX 950

8GB of ram

Its on an SSD

AMD FX 8320

Obviously my computers not great but I've been playing completely fine the last few days before this. Nothing was updated, nothing was changed. I've uninstalled and poo like that. I'm not doing a clean windows install because this game isn't worth all that time but if you know anything else that works lmk.

Do you play with autoram cleaner enabled? Its somewhere in the tarkov options, if no can you enable it and see if it helps you in any way?

Bessiboy

I, unfortunately also have this problem, often when it crashes it also affects the sound - Discord mostly, but once I experienced that the sound from Tarkov disappeared after restarting the game from a crash. 

Today I have been playing Reserve 7 or 8 times, each time I load the game it crashes just before spawning - Then I start the game again, reconnect and then no problems. But it crashed every time I joined a new game on Reserve.

Previously I have also experienced crash on Custom (maybe also other maps but I don't remember). It's both when I am joining solo or as a group (2-5)

My Specs:

RTX 2070

I7-8700

16GB ram

And for what it is worth, it's installed on my SSD.

I hope that you will be able to look into this issue.

Advocat

My game constantly crashes only on two maps, Shore and Reserve. All the freaking time! Sometimes on preloading and sometimes during the raid! It began after 0.12.2 patch was released and never occurred before it! Also game always crashes when it's launched first time from the BSLauncher after operation system  loaded. I already have sent dozens of reports and never reseive any response to them.