Not recieving an E-Mail verification code from launcher.

tonedeafsnake

tonedeafsnake

When signing into the website I'm asked to enter a verification code that has been sent to my E-Mail. I go to my email and the verification code is there and I can sign in just fine. However when I use the Battlestate Games Launcher to sign in it asks me for a verification code and the email is never sent. I never receive a code. I know I can send a support ticket, which I did, but today is the only day this week that I'll have time to play and I'm hoping to get a faster response. Can anyone help?

Edit: I have also checked my spam folder. It's not in there either.

Edited by tonedeafsnake
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 10
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tkpt85

• Whitebeard47

• Drakkarim23

• Bashguy

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We are aware of the issues currently affecting some of our players who cannot get confirmation codes from their launcher, due to e-mails not being received by certain e-mail providers. We are currentl

When signing into the website I'm asked to enter a verification code that has been sent to my E-Mail. I go to my email and the verification code is there and I can sign in just fine. However when I us

To all those who have had issues with receiving e-mails with verification codes because your provider has blocked access, we have enabled a one-time use e-mail change. Please note that you can only ch

Posted Images

cdawgsrun

Welcome to the club. As you can tell from the thread above we've beaten this topic to death already. In fact, just today the Moderator has locked the most active thread discussing the issue and I'm going to guess this one gets locked too. Oh and you are definitely not going to be playing today, my ticket for this EXACT same issue was opened 4 days ago and there are guys who opened tickets back in December and haven't received any response from Support. Since we can no longer escalate the issue here, our best bet is to try to bring attention to our issue either on reddit, twitter, or hope an influential streamer shouts us out. We all just want to play the game.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 5
tonedeafsnake
3 minutes ago, cdawgsrun said:

Welcome to the club. As you can tell from the thread above we've beaten this topic to death already. In fact, just today the Moderator has locked the most active thread discussing the issue and I'm going to guess this one gets locked too. Oh and you are definitely not going to be playing today, my ticket for this EXACT same issue was opened 4 days ago and there are guys who opened tickets back in December and haven't received any response from Support. Since we can no longer escalate the issue here, our best bet is to try to bring attention to our issue either on reddit, twitter, or hope an influential streamer shouts us out. We all just want to play the game.

I appreciate the reply. It's a shame. But I guess that's how it goes. Have a good one!

• Like 1
4 hours ago, tonedeafsnake said:

When signing into the website I'm asked to enter a verification code that has been sent to my E-Mail. I go to my email and the verification code is there and I can sign in just fine. However when I use the Battlestate Games Launcher to sign in it asks me for a verification code and the email is never sent. I never receive a code. I know I can send a support ticket, which I did, but today is the only day this week that I'll have time to play and I'm hoping to get a faster response. Can anyone help?

Edit: I have also checked my spam folder. It's not in there either.

They say be patient, do what.

I have been patient since 12/22 and I still have the problem of not getting the verification code or changing my email

To finish my post was closed without at least one answer of when this would be resolved, I believe this is closed too.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
APlayToRemember

Still in the exact same boat. Get every other email, including the email confirming my support ticket request, but never the BSG authorization email. Whitelisted, support ticket entered, emailed them, literally no response at all. Put something in the thread above before, it got removed for no reason and now the thread is locked without any actual solution being provided to the loads of people with the exact same problem on a game we PAID for. Tried tweeting them as well, but they don't answer to that or anything that isn't a major streamer saying they're playing the game. I just wanna play the dang game.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

It's pretty funny that the moderator from the last post locked the thread because we "weren't listening" and then immediately someone made a new one because the problem still persisted. His only advice was to check/prevent the messages from going to spam when that is clearly not the problem for the majority, if not all of us. We've all checked our spam, white-listed, etc. Most of us are getting tarkov emails, its just this one from the browser that we can't get.

You'd think they'd be a lot more focused on this since people are paying money for a game they can't even download.  

• Upvote 2
APlayToRemember
3 minutes ago, Waldoof said:

It's pretty funny that the moderator from the last post locked the thread because we "weren't listening" and then immediately someone made a new one because the problem still persisted. His only advice was to check/prevent the messages from going to spam when that is clearly not the problem for the majority, if not all of us. We've all checked our spam, white-listed, etc. Most of us are getting tarkov emails, its just this one from the browser that we can't get.

You'd think they'd be a lot more focused on this since people are paying money for a game they can't even download.  

That's exactly the frustration. If it was a free game and I hadn't just shelled out $50 for it, I wouldn't really mind. But to pay money and then be ignored every step of the way, then be told, along with loads of others, that it's 'our fault' for buying a game and expecting to be able to download/play it, is absurd and frustrating beyond belief.

• Upvote 3
MilkDonTTV

worst support system ever in a game, in history. Vacation my butt, they have enough time to boast on Twitter about how "great" their game did during the promotion. And how they wont involve female characters. priorities priorities...

Edited by MilkDonTTV
FRUSTRATED
  • Upvote 1

mods have deleted practically every single forum post relating this issue, without providing a solution, and fully blaming the new players or email carriers. this is the shittiest service ever. what goes around comes around.mods have deleted practically every single forum post relating this issue, without providing a solution, and fully blaming the new players or email carriers. this is the shittiest service ever. what goes around comes around.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
APlayToRemember
On 1/8/2020 at 5:43 PM, APlayToRemember said:

Still in the exact same boat. Get every other email, including the email confirming my support ticket request, but never the BSG authorization email. Whitelisted, support ticket entered, emailed them, literally no response at all. Put something in the thread above before, it got removed for no reason and now the thread is locked without any actual solution being provided to the loads of people with the exact same problem on a game we PAID for. Tried tweeting them as well, but they don't answer to that or anything that isn't a major streamer saying they're playing the game. I just wanna play the dang game.

Still no response on any fronts. Just want to play the game I bought. Been ten days since purchase and support request, with their own website saying 'up to ten days possible for response time', and absolutely nothing. I'm so frustrated with this.

tonedeafsnake
1 hour ago, JAims said:

Any one find a fix for this?

I've put in a support ticket and requested a refund. Been about 6 days and no response from either.

• Sad 1
thejellyfisher

It's been almost 2 weeks now. Support has sent me a generic copy/paste email. I guess we will wait and see how long it will take to fix this issue. I am not receiving any emails from no-reply even though i was getting them regarding the black Friday sale, etc.

I haven't played this game in a year and wanted to start playing again after building a new PC. The email is white-listed (even though gmail), mailbox not full, not in spam, i can log in here on the forum which clearly shows the game edition I own, etc.

The fact that this has been an ongoing issue for many of us for quite some time is alarming. Starting to lose hope. 

I've the same issue, it's so sad to see people having troubles like this for shitty services. I hope they come with a solution. I even tought to buy the game one more time but clearly it's not the best way because since the others having the same issue on their's first day or first week and i was playing the game for a year and then this bullshit pops out. I hope someone finds a way out from this and if anyone can find a solution please let us know.

• Like 1
APlayToRemember
On 1/14/2020 at 5:22 PM, APlayToRemember said:

Still no response on any fronts. Just want to play the game I bought. Been ten days since purchase and support request, with their own website saying 'up to ten days possible for response time', and absolutely nothing. I'm so frustrated with this.

Still absolutely nothing. I keep replying to their stuff on twitter, staying on here, literally nothing. I didn't realize the 'Left Behind' edition meant they'd take my money and leave me behind without access to the game. I had so much hope for this game and still would love to play it, hence why I bought above the standard edition, but I'm really losing hope on ever hearing back. Kills me to see new streamers picking it up for the first time daily and getting support and access freely, yet we all sit here with the same issue preventing us from playing after purchasing the game. It's frustrating beyond belief.

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, APlayToRemember said:

Still absolutely nothing. I keep replying to their stuff on twitter, staying on here, literally nothing. I didn't realize the 'Left Behind' edition meant they'd take my money and leave me behind without access to the game. I had so much hope for this game and still would love to play it, hence why I bought above the standard edition, but I'm really losing hope on ever hearing back. Kills me to see new streamers picking it up for the first time daily and getting support and access freely, yet we all sit here with the same issue preventing us from playing after purchasing the game. It's frustrating beyond belief.

I'm still having the same issue it's been weeks. Do streamers having this problem as well ?

I have had the same issue, and not being able to play after purchasing it is infuriating. I started the transition to a new email a few days ago but ill have to wait 2 weeks just to see IF that works.

I just want to play with my bro he is able to play the game but what about us ? why is this happening to us ? there is no clear explanation from no one even from devs. WE BOUGHT THE GAME jesus what they are expecting from us. WE BOUGHT YOUR PRODUCT, can you give a little hand for your customers ? even for your supporters ?

why are they ignoring us ?

• Like 1