Jump to content

Not recieving an E-Mail verification code from launcher.


tonedeafsnake

Recommended Posts

Guys i started a topic. Come join and comment if you are having this problem. We need to make a sound if everyone can help each other things may be get better in time. Please make everyone aware of this stuation ! ! 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Tkpt85

    33

  • Whitebeard47

    25

  • Drakkarim23

    21

  • Bashguy

    18

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We are aware of the issues currently affecting some of our players who cannot get confirmation codes from their launcher, due to e-mails not being received by certain e-mail providers. We are currentl

When signing into the website I'm asked to enter a verification code that has been sent to my E-Mail. I go to my email and the verification code is there and I can sign in just fine. However when I us

To all those who have had issues with receiving e-mails with verification codes because your provider has blocked access, we have enabled a one-time use e-mail change. Please note that you can only ch

Posted Images

I made a post about this, asking for them to do anything, change my email, etc.

All they did is say I posted in the wrong forum (Technical, even though this is something wrong with the launcher), and locked it.

39 minutes ago, Aceland said:

Guys i started a topic. Come join and comment if you are having this problem. We need to make a sound if everyone can help each other things may be get better in time. Please make everyone aware of this stuation ! ! 

 

 

Also, I see you my post in first, displaying perfectly the issue. Thanks!

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, NGSBobRoss said:

I made a post about this, asking for them to do anything, change my email, etc.

All they did is say I posted in the wrong forum (Technical, even though this is something wrong with the launcher), and locked it.

Also, I see you my post in first, displaying perfectly the issue. Thanks!

Dude, Everything for my fellows. You're welcome

If we can do anything about this, i'd happy to help to all these people who are struggling with this blls**t

Link to post
Share on other sites

I believe this issue has been recently fixed (As of 1/21/19 4:12 US EST) . At first this was happening to me, but after restarting the launcher and refreshing my email I got the code.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Chaseaye said:

I believe this issue has been recently fixed (As of 1/21/19 4:12 US EST) . At first this was happening to me, but after restarting the launcher and refreshing my email I got the code.

Must be nice for you but no its not fixed still having issues.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Guys my problem is fixed i got the code and downloading the game right now. So i want to fix this problem for you guys.

What i did to solve this problem is:

I send an e-mail to the ([email protected]) because i wanted to make it quick without dealing with tickets.

FIRST you NEED to be clear with your DECISION

so my decision was : changing my email to another gmail adress (new one that works fine)

So in my mail i have these informations :

my main email adress that i'm using : (main mail (broken one))

i want to change it to this mail adress : (new one)

- YOUR ACCOUNT CREATION DATE

-IN-GAME PLAYABLE CHARACTER'S NAME (your account name)

-YOUR PAYMENT BILL ((screenshot works) i send them a copy of my payment bill)

send this email to this adress and you should be fine

I HOPE YOU ALL FIX THIS I WISH YOU ALL THE BEST GUYS TAKE CARE ! !

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Aceland said:

Guys my problem is fixed i got the code and downloading the game right now. So i want to fix this problem for you guys.

What i did to solve this problem is:

I send an e-mail to the ([email protected]) because i wanted to make it quick without dealing with tickets.

FIRST you NEED to be clear with your DECISION

so my decision was : changing my email to another gmail adress (new one that works fine)

So in my mail i have these informations :

my main email adress that i'm using : (main mail (broken one))

i want to change it to this mail adress : (new one)

- YOUR ACCOUNT CREATION DATE

-IN-GAME PLAYABLE CHARACTER'S NAME (your account name)

-YOUR PAYMENT BILL ((screenshot works) i send them a copy of my payment bill)

send this email to this adress and you should be fine

I HOPE YOU ALL FIX THIS I WISH YOU ALL THE BEST GUYS TAKE CARE ! !

But how long did it take to get help thru this method? will try the same.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you so much! After 5 days, I can finally play the game. If anyone is reading this, change the email to gmail by sending in a ticket, it is so much easier to deal with.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 4 weeks later...
On 1/21/2020 at 5:18 PM, Aceland said:

So has anyone actually got a fix for this?

i have an account verified i have downloaded "battlestate game launcher" upon entering my email and password it asks for a verification code.

despite me adding their email, and seeing their previous emails. 

i haven't received their email verification code to install the game from the launcher. 

it seems like this has been an ongoing issue, i'm hoping to figure this out soon as i would like to start streaming this game with a group of friends.

"yes streamers have hard times too. we are human." where my friends all had easy access i however am having trouble. 

uninstalled and reinstalled the launcher still nothing.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/23/2020 at 3:46 PM, BuggyOH said:

I had the same issue and I FIX IT finally I had to whitelist all EFT and BattleStateGames emails ([email protected], [email protected], [email protected]) in my email account provider

This Actually worked for me, I added the emails into my contacts and tried resetting my password and i actually received a email instantly. I reset my password then got the verification code email as well. Thanks for Fixing  my issue :D

Link to post
Share on other sites

There's usually 3 ways this pans out

  1. Email client -> spam
  2. Email provider -> spam
  3. In process of changing ingame mail.

 

If you need help with the issue you can add me on discord and we diagnose.  sYs#7920

Link to post
Share on other sites
vor 5 Stunden schrieb STRIBILING:

New posts get locked, any posts about this problems are deleted, im waiting for support since 18/01

GG

Holy poo. At some point they do have to realize it's not the Users fault with this large number of users having this issue

Link to post
Share on other sites
Maplemoose12

Ive tried all the solutions above, and NONE of them work. no email yet, I am using outlook. waiting one more day then im refunding through paypal

Link to post
Share on other sites
Maplemoose12

Also something interesting, I cant even forward emails that they sent to me a few months ago. when trying to forward my payment receipt back to myself, it didnt work, I didnt recieve it when it said sent. It didnt even work when I forwarded it to my other emails(yahoo, gmail) 

Link to post
Share on other sites

just got this issue as well, been a few days no reply from support. I tried whitelisting all the emails with no success. Doesnt seem to be on my end or the email service end. Would be nice to get a fix of some sort. Come on BSG!

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Maplemoose12

I found a potential solution! I got into the game.

I went to account settings, and added the 2 extra verification methods.

I added google authentication, AND security questions. 

 

For some odd reason, after doing this I tried to log in and did receive the confirmation code Email.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 4 weeks later...
SpunkOnTheMink

Mid April and still can't access the game, anyone have any potential fixes? Seems like their support isn't doing anything to even try and fix this. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 4 weeks later...
NickroAnima

Hello guys, i wanted to reinstall my game and than i went to website i got a problem like yours...not recieving verfitication emails. Than i just like...may change website language from RU to DE ( my motherlanguage is russian but im living in Germany) with thoughts maybe there are some twisted badmaked locks on website throught language ( something like in Warframe there you are playing all together but all ingame chats are only exp. game in ENG so you can chat only with other ENG version gamers but still play with others. And suprisily, than chanched website language i tried to log in I permamently got all the missing Verfitication Emails and loged in without problem….try if it can help you...maybe bot send vertification  emails in somehow starnge ways so some of us cant reciave them if website is on specific language...I hope i could help you..and srr for bad ENG

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...