Not recieving an E-Mail verification code from launcher.

tonedeafsnake

IntenseFajita
On 2/23/2020 at 12:16 AM, BuggyOH said:

I had the same issue and I FIX IT finally I had to whitelist all EFT and BattleStateGames emails ([email protected], [email protected], [email protected]) in my email account provider

Nice, this worked for me. I use Outlook, just right click any email, hover over "Junk" option, click "Junk E-mail Options", go to "Safe Senders" tab, add all 3 emails listed in the quote above, and hit apply. Received my verification email instantly after that.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tkpt85

• Whitebeard47

• Drakkarim23

• Bashguy

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We are aware of the issues currently affecting some of our players who cannot get confirmation codes from their launcher, due to e-mails not being received by certain e-mail providers. We are currentl

When signing into the website I'm asked to enter a verification code that has been sent to my E-Mail. I go to my email and the verification code is there and I can sign in just fine. However when I us

To all those who have had issues with receiving e-mails with verification codes because your provider has blocked access, we have enabled a one-time use e-mail change. Please note that you can only ch

Posted Images

Dimpatatas

Battlestate Games you are a shame and thats a fact you left all you supporters and customers without playing the product they paid.

Why dont you do anything????

DO SOMETHING.

Codydraven

Hey guys. Don't know if this thread is still alive. But I was in this same boat. What I did was sign into the launcher. and when the screen for the code popped up i didn't type in anything and then hit the authorize button. It gave me a code and so I closed it and launched it again and signed in. Once the authorize screen popped up I checked my email and it was there. Hope this helps someone

• Thanks 1
11 hours ago, Codydraven said:

Hey guys. Don't know if this thread is still alive. But I was in this same boat. What I did was sign into the launcher. and when the screen for the code popped up i didn't type in anything and then hit the authorize button. It gave me a code and so I closed it and launched it again and signed in. Once the authorize screen popped up I checked my email and it was there. Hope this helps someone

Thank you dude! I tried what you said and it worked! I can't believe it!

I've been trying to access the game for a week, I created a support request and got no response whatsoever, support is a joke.

On 6/30/2020 at 11:31 PM, Codydraven said:

If this doesn't work for the other people, I'd recommend going into your launcher and changing your password. You'll get a email from EFT almost instantly with a code for different hardware, which you can use for your launcher. I just had this issue and magically figured it out by doing it, hope it helps!

• 4 weeks later...
VanDarkholem

I had this same problem. I had to reinstall after building a new PC. When i got everything built i went to the website to sign in I was unable to receive an email for the code to sign in. Fortunately for me i found a solution. I had a close friend let me log on to his account via the website. His fortunately was able to send him an email for the code. He sent me the code and i was able to get into his account. I only needed to download the launcher, after that i logged off his account and told him to change his info back and what not. After i downloaded the client i tried signing in the same way on the launcher with my account. After a bunch of captcha bs i was able to hit authenticate and it actually sent me an email on my account for a code thankfully. So basically it actually worked for me through the client and not the website. 

I know this isn't an ideal solution as not everyone will have a friend willing to lend you their account. Just thought I'd share. 

FeralMonkeyMagi

I'm having the same issue, adding the e-mails to trusted senders has made no difference, I still do not receive a confirmation code.

so i have same problem BUT in my mail i have the first mail when i buy the game whit launcher in it i donwload it install it and for the launcher verification code come at the moment only for the web site i can't get it atm.

Muwth1965

I am having the same issue. I could post my issues but so many already have.
Just wanted to add my name into the hat of the MASSES of people with this issue.

If you take the number of people and X by just the "Basic" cost you start getting into some very LARGE $$.

Muwth1965

victory.donaldtrump.com MX OK

escapefromtarkov.com MX FAIL

Black Listed in Ref to escapefromtarkov.com

10mx.yandex.ru213.180.193.89 YANDEX LLC (AS13238)

5 minBlacklist Check      SMTP Test

10mx.yandex.ru2a02:6b8::895 minBlacklist Check

Are you guys using yandex mail?

• 1 month later...

I just decided to buy the game today. So I went to register my gaming email to create an account. Turns out I made a register account sometime before April 2019. So I logged into my account to finish the purchase of this game. They asked me for the verification email code, how is it that I have an email directing me to finish verifying my account, emails about patches, but no code email 1.5 years after my initial set up of an account?

Short text:
Critical Launcher update yesterday (8th October 2020) and now it worked for me!

Long text:

Yo guys!
To start with...
I had the same issue as many other.
I didnt received e-mails since couple of months.

So when i really wanted to play the game, i tried to login a few weeks ago.
The issue was still there, so i tried to fix it.

I've read many forum articles, reddit posts and eft website solutions but nothing worked!

I contacted the support WITH the e-mail that cant get e-mails from battlestategames. (my e-mail connected with the game to "[email protected]")

The support (had an private e-mail so i recieved it) answered me and said the typical thing to do like check spam folder and so on....
I tried to clear up, that i already did all damn solutions before i contacted him.
By the way he answered every day. So for me i had good experience with the Battlestategame support.

Yesterday he answered back and just said:

" Hello! 

This issue should be solved, please try to log in now.

Thank you. "

After i started the launcher there was a critical launcher update.

And it worked!
Finally i can play again!
I dont know if somebody did a specific thing for my account.

But maybe other people recieve e-mails now too!
So just try it out!

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
StarrlitoTTV

Bonsoir,

Désolé du dérangement j'ai l'espoir que vous pourriez peut être m'aider.
j'ai le même problème que certains sujets que vous avez solutionner, c'est un dire que je ne reçois pas l'email de confirmation pour me connecter.
Néanmoins je peux toujours jouer au jeu, c'est seulement lorsque je me rend sur le site officiel pour mettre à jour ma version.

Avant de soumettre cette demande j'ai bien évidemment d'abord chercher de mon coté et ai déjà tout essayer. (liste blanche, contacter le support Outlook, etc.)

En attente d'une réponse favorable je vous remercie d'avance pour votre aide. (je n'arrive pas à joindre de screen avec mon message)

• 3 weeks later...

So the method that fixed this for me literally just happened a few seconds ago. First I did the standard whitelisting of all the emails, even though I never got the emails in spam or even my inbox after doing so. Next I used the launcher to attempt to login, but instead of logging in I chose unable to login and it took me to the main site to change my password by entering my email. For some reason after doing it this way I finally got the email to show up. I hope this solution also works for you guys. (I'm using gmail btw) Merry Christmas!

Edited by Cro5s
GreatFrank91
On 12/25/2020 at 7:53 PM, Cro5s said:

So the method that fixed this for me literally just happened a few seconds ago. First I did the standard whitelisting of all the emails, even though I never got the emails in spam or even my inbox after doing so. Next I used the launcher to attempt to login, but instead of logging in I chose unable to login and it took me to the main site to change my password by entering my email. For some reason after doing it this way I finally got the email to show up. I hope this solution also works for you guys. (I'm using gmail btw) Merry Christmas!

Having the same issue but this method couldn't fix it, unfortunately. I am waiting for BG Support's answer

SuperiorSnake
5 hours ago, GreatFrank91 said:

Having the same issue but this method couldn't fix it, unfortunately. I am waiting for BG Support's answer

Also in this boat - it would be nice to play the wipe early and not wait a few months for a resolution

GraueEffizienz

I am also affected... played on my old PC a few hours back, then deinstalled the game and moved to my new gaming PC. When trying to get into the launcher I dont receive an email verification for the launcher but did receive the mails for the forum and profile login... still no solution?

• Like 1