Not recieving an E-Mail verification code from launcher.

tonedeafsnake

ridge_v5

Nothing else worked, but I installed the launcher on my laptop and it sent a code. I ignored that code and logged back into the launcher on my desktop and it finally sent the code. Hilarious how this problem still exists and is so hard to fix lmao

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tkpt85

• Whitebeard47

• Drakkarim23

• Bashguy

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We are aware of the issues currently affecting some of our players who cannot get confirmation codes from their launcher, due to e-mails not being received by certain e-mail providers. We are currentl

When signing into the website I'm asked to enter a verification code that has been sent to my E-Mail. I go to my email and the verification code is there and I can sign in just fine. However when I us

To all those who have had issues with receiving e-mails with verification codes because your provider has blocked access, we have enabled a one-time use e-mail change. Please note that you can only ch

Posted Images

Sikosi
34 minutes ago, ridge_v5 said:

Nothing else worked, but I installed the launcher on my laptop and it sent a code. I ignored that code and logged back into the launcher on my desktop and it finally sent the code. Hilarious how this problem still exists and is so hard to fix lmao

Updated my bios, tried what you said even got the code when i logged into the launcher on my laptop, but still no code when trying to log in on my desktop mental??

romeprince

Code still isnt being sent to gmail

pw reset gets sent INSTANTLY

but the code is not being sent at all

People cant even get into their accounts to play..... yikes

Edited by romeprince
Sikosi

I fixed it by goin back to previous bios, which sux because what if i want to upgrade my cpu, i need to do a bios update for the new cpu to be compatible

Foogleman

I had this problem now as well. I tried every suggested solution posted here, nothing worked. After one hour of mindlessly trying, it finally worked.

So yeah guys, the problem is not on your end. It's just some fuckery. Probably server overload or something. Just drink some tea, watch a stream, wait a bit and try it again every 30 minutes or so. Eventually it'll give you the email. There is no magical solution to this.

technikul

This is the fix, it's confirmed to have work with several users in the discord including myself.

I also found this was posted in this thread awhile back but I don't think anyone caught on or tried it. 

(quoted)

Be sure to allow BsgLauncher through both the public and private firewall ( go to Windows Defender and Fire wall > Allow an app or feature through Windows Defender Firewall > Change settings (top right) > Scroll down to BsgLauncher.exe and ensure both private and public are ticked.) Allow it at a exception in the virus scan protection in the windows Virus and Threat protection ( go to Virus and threat protection > manage settings (under Virus and threat protection settings) > scroll down to exclusions > click add or remove exclusions > Add an Exclusion > File > then find BsgLauncher.exe and allow it through)

[9:30 PM]

My authentication email came in right away after doing that and trying to log in again.

Looks like Windows 10 Defender was blocking the launcher from communicating with the internet for some reason. 

Edited by technikul
SuicideOfSmiles
19 minutes ago, technikul said:

This is the fix, it's confirmed to have work with several users in the discord including myself.

I also found this was posted in this thread awhile back but I don't think anyone caught on or tried it. 

(quoted)

Be sure to allow BsgLauncher through both the public and private firewall ( go to Windows Defender and Fire wall > Allow an app or feature through Windows Defender Firewall > Change settings (top right) > Scroll down to BsgLauncher.exe and ensure both private and public are ticked.) Allow it at a exception in the virus scan protection in the windows Virus and Threat protection ( go to Virus and threat protection > manage settings (under Virus and threat protection settings) > scroll down to exclusions > click add or remove exclusions > Add an Exclusion > File > then find BsgLauncher.exe and allow it through)

My authentication email came in right away after doing that and trying to log in again.

Looks like Windows 10 Defender was blocking the launcher from communicating with the internet for some reason. 

Unfortunately, this did not work either. I can't reset pw or receive any e-mails from BSG. This poo sucks man. Its been since 2018. Be better off buying the game again under another e-mail provider.

I have another account with outlook for BSG games to see if that works and it's instant when i request the code. duck Gmail.

Edited by SuicideOfSmiles
angelvolume23
19 minutes ago, technikul said:

(quoted)

IT WORKED !!!

U SAVED MY LIFE , THANK U

romeprince
35 minutes ago, angelvolume23 said:

IT WORKED !!!

U SAVED MY LIFE , THANK U

my friend tried it and it did not fix

• Sad 1
GrayOwl

Still having this issue. Still having no e-mail.

Tried literally every snake oil solution on here.

Web forum e-mails come instantly, nothing for the launcher.

venomous_xi
7 minutes ago, GrayOwl said:

Still having this issue. Still having no e-mail.

Tried literally every snake oil solution on here.

Web forum e-mails come instantly, nothing for the launcher.

Try below, literally just spent 2 hours trying everything and this is what finally worked. Ran as admin on both the BsgAccessProvider and BsgLauncher right after and it sent FINALLY.

On 1/7/2021 at 11:01 AM, Damiansen said:

Hello guys this is solution that worked for me.

1. Install new BSG Launcher

2. Go to BSG Launcher folder (e.g. C/Battlestate Games/BsgLauncher)

3. Hit the application BsgAccessProvider 

4. Run BsgLauncher and log in

Verification email came in a secound and I"m using Gmail.com

bsg provider.png

Edited by venomous_xi
GrayOwl
20 minutes ago, venomous_xi said:

Try below, literally just spent 2 hours trying everything and this is what finally worked. Ran as admin on both the BsgAccessProvider and BsgLauncher right after and it sent FINALLY.

I've done all this, every bit of it.

Every firewall setting to every compatibility setting in the Properties, to re-installing, rebooting, and even changing my security settings.

NOTHING. ITS ALL SNAKE OIL. IT'S THEIR E-MAIL SERVERS FAULT.,

700th time I tried it finally came. Literally none of the things you guys are doing are fixing anything. Just chance on their servers part.

Edited by GrayOwl
SuicideOfSmiles
21 minutes ago, venomous_xi said:

This did not work either.

Meterworm

I got the code by running the game itself from the (C:) and while game was running, i launched the launcher and got sent the code. Then in the launcher it gave me the option to install the game, but then i just added the path to the existing game files and done

Edited by Meterworm
typos

Just built a brand new PC. Played a round as a scav, restarted, tried to log back in and started getting this error.

Never had the problem before. RIP

dingledongerdik
1 hour ago, venomous_xi said:

This worked for me....wow

Edited by dingledongerdik
Andy365
Am 7.1.2021 um 17:01 schrieb Damiansen:

Hello guys this is solution that worked for me.

1. Install new BSG Launcher

2. Go to BSG Launcher folder (e.g. C/Battlestate Games/BsgLauncher)

3. Hit the application BsgAccessProvider 

4. Run BsgLauncher and log in

Verification email came in a secound and I"m using Gmail.com

bsg provider.png

Yesterday I tried this didn't work for me.

Today i installed cc cleaner tuneup make a lot of check´s and tried it again it works now for me now.

JADR94

Hey ive just battled this all morning, the one the seemed to work for me was running both bsg access provider and bsg launcher as admin, hang in there fellas

LaserDiscDude

Hello all,

I am now also affected. I no longer receive mails to my email address, which has its own domain. The BackUp address I specified can receive the mails from Tarkov, but it has a different domain.

Now I wrote to my mailprovider and he says that no mails at all were sent to my own domain from Tarkov respectively there is no entry in the logs. Domain and server settings everything in order. Therefore I and also my mailprovider suspect that Tarkov has blocked my domain all of a sudden by itself and therefore no more e-mails are sent to the domain?

I made a support request on 07 and also told that if my domain was really banned by Tarkov (for whatever reason) and they can't reset it, I would like to change my main address then if necessary. Unfortunately the client can only send the confirmation codes to the main email address.

I'm curious how long this will take, I would hate to have to buy the game again 😞

In short: I do not receive emails from Tarkov on my email address with my own domain. Confirmed by my email provider, in the logs no entries. But the BackUp e-mail address with another domain works. Hope that I may change my main address or they send emails to my domain again.

VS-UK_Gom3R

I am wondering about a thing. What version of the game do you guys have that got issues getting the email verification code. Do you have the CIS, other or Europe version of the game? I have not this issue but my friend having "other" version got issues with receiving the email. This is the only difference though. I know it should not be a difference but I am just wondering.

ebbrey

Having  the  same issue. Updated bios. Got the "Hw id error". No email verification codes.

Chanigng password works fine with emails. Tried every solution here and on discord.

Edit: After 2 hours and multiple retries i got the email "access from new hardware" and the code worked. I guess you just have to retry until it emails you. Email came instantly after a login attempt.

Edited by ebbrey
Fixed itself