Not recieving an E-Mail verification code from launcher.

tonedeafsnake

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tkpt85

• Whitebeard47

• Drakkarim23

• D3st1nY_00

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We are aware of the issues currently affecting some of our players who cannot get confirmation codes from their launcher, due to e-mails not being received by certain e-mail providers. We are currentl

When signing into the website I'm asked to enter a verification code that has been sent to my E-Mail. I go to my email and the verification code is there and I can sign in just fine. However when I us

To all those who have had issues with receiving e-mails with verification codes because your provider has blocked access, we have enabled a one-time use e-mail change. Please note that you can only ch

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, whitewidow187 said:

has to be an issue right now, im also in the same boat. installed new cpu today and get all their other e-mails.. just not the one i need!

i hope youre right...

I got this message on one of the tarkov pages :

{"detected_ip":"217.226.191.232","message":"Our systems have detected unusual traffic from your computer network. Your connection has been blocked temporarily, try again later."}

have you seen this before ?

only_a_duck
vor 1 Stunde schrieb Thanatos31:

I got this message on one of the tarkov pages :

{"detected_ip":"217.226.191.232","message":"Our systems have detected unusual traffic from your computer network. Your connection has been blocked temporarily, try again later."}

have you seen this before ?

yah got the same thing. was loging in and out on my phone and PC. but I ignored it and could login fine. so its not this bad and not the root of your problem

• Thanks 1
3 hours ago, Thanatos31 said:

gotcha. I think its the GMX provider. theres alot of German players experiencing the same issue 

Yeah iam at GMX.de , still doesnt get the email for verification...

• Like 1
FailGamer_HD

Also having the samue issue here with GMX.

Tried to set up the backup e-mail with gmail but i don´t recieve the code there either.

I have the problem after i installed new Hardware (Mainboard, CPU and RAM).

Hope there is a solution for us all soon.

Happy new Year!

An Account you created is registered with the hardware you had at the time of creation of the Account. Therefore any changes to the Hardware or Bios upgrades of any kind will trigger the authentication system integrated in the Launcher on that Account. It seems that the system has problems identifying the changes for that Account and doesnt send the verification Email. It has to be Manually send by the Support sadly .

Our Emails are fine, providers should be fine also, but do follow the whitelist process just in case. Check Spam folders ect... this is the normal process to make sure it was not on your providers end or yours in case you did marked it as Spam.

Do send a Support ticket, write what you bought, that you did ask your provider for help and you made sure it is not on your end of fault. Ask the Support to manually send you the verification code for the Launcher and it should be fine.

I also have send a Support ticket and still waiting for a response and/or the verification code to arrive in my Email.

• Thanks 1

Also from Germany, same Problem. I'm on web.de. I bought a completely new System and now I can't start the game anymore. Already sent a support ticket.

Maybe next year I can finally play. ^^

only_a_duck

Has anyone been able to change their email. I (and apparently many others here) have only just bought the game and can therefore only change our email in 2 weeks.

but I would be interested in whether changing the email to gmail helps.

KingRafy

I have the game already for a year and I can´t change my email.

But I have the same problem. Since the wipe i can´t login, because the mail with the code didn´t come.

All other mails from Battlestate I get.

Threal

A friend of mine has the same problem.

He gets all the emails from the website, but when he logs into the launcher with username and password, he doesn't get the email verification code. He uses an email from GMX.de.

Super annoying, please fix it quickly.

Defied_27

I got the same issue, cant change mail because I just recently bought the game. Wanted to play it in the holiday period... so much for that.

Seems to become a common problem.

I opened new account with other email and made my old email(the email of the account that I bought EFT) as backup email and I received the code but when I try to login to my account I don't get the code.

I tried to reset my password on the account that have eft and it worked but still no code.

Edited by H3iL
New info