Not recieving an E-Mail verification code from launcher.

tonedeafsnake

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tkpt85

• Whitebeard47

• Drakkarim23

• Bashguy

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We are aware of the issues currently affecting some of our players who cannot get confirmation codes from their launcher, due to e-mails not being received by certain e-mail providers. We are currentl

When signing into the website I'm asked to enter a verification code that has been sent to my E-Mail. I go to my email and the verification code is there and I can sign in just fine. However when I us

To all those who have had issues with receiving e-mails with verification codes because your provider has blocked access, we have enabled a one-time use e-mail change. Please note that you can only ch

Posted Images

maximu148xpe

this is ridiculous. Have the since early 2020, always got email, my computer went to poo and got a new one yesterday, i've been watching eft videos all this time, i was really excited to play and nothing. I tried all the steps, checked everything, i got email from bsg support email, i got every email from every other sender and also i received emails from bsg from early 2020 to October 2020.

I could log in to the forum but i cant login to website, to launcher, i'm also not receiving emails for password reset. 

Edited by maximu148xpe
  • Like 1
PartyInDaUSSR

This authentication stuff really needs to get sorted. Absolutely crazy that people paid for EOD and are getting no support and pretty much saying it sounds like a you problem chad...

Surely, the servers that generate and send out the emails are at fault and not the user in most cases... some users have been getting the verification emails before and have played the game in the past. n Now it seems like many users don't get the authentication email from the website or the launcher.. 

Come on BSG.

WestIsWise

The devs really need to respond to emails that are sent to them, i just want to play this game with my friend but i can't, there is no excuse for what is going on and i have tried all of the fixes people have said and none worked.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Just upgraded my cpu, and had to update bios as well. Since then i've tried everything, haven't received any emails, not even the reset password ones, I am using my icloud email. Some bs. I was getting really close to kappa too.

Edited by daboyE
Talaxes

Just updated my bios... Have the same problem as nearly everyone in this thread. Using a freenet.de domain. 
Just fix this goddamn problem @battlestategames

maximu148xpe

Update.
Like everyone said, the only way really you can fix it is by trying non stop, i kept on trying and it worked and also now i'm receiving all emails from BSG; it was nothing to do with the email provider i'm sure, its just BSG being incompetent
PS: I did send the support two email and in one of the email "i said either fix it or refund me" i really doubt this had anything to do with the fix, but yeah its working now
PS2: BSG, PLEASE, fix your support, train your staff better or hire new ppl, idk, its just really frustrating to receive a pre made generic email with generic fixes, it feels like the support don't even read the email that we carefully write trying to give as much details as possible. Fix this, train them better, hire new ppl, hire me idk, i would be way more attentive than the ppl you have working for you.

Edited by maximu148xpe
  • Like 2
NickyWicky34

I was able to successfully get in by constantly spam logging into the installer. Hopefully, this spams and lags their servers since they like to play the blame game on the customer and not fix an authentication error that's obviously on their side and has been proven by a multitude of people and not their tiny team.

• Like 1
KlusterFucc

Ran the installer as admin for 20 min spam logging in until it finally worked. Never had this experience with any game ever. At least I can actually get into the game I paid for.. good luck everybody else. What a KlusterF.

marekedler

I have the same Issue and the Support didnt even realy read my Mails i ask already 5 times for Email Change because on Yahoo Mail i didnt get anymore Emails and nothing worked Support told me that the get a Spam Complaint but i never send anything like this and My Email support cant help too. Pls disable this bad Authenticator Problem und Disable this if its not working well.  Anyone with Yahoo Mail too and the Problem?

vulriax

I had this issue but all it took to fix was a vpn and to run the launcher and the launcher downloader as admin. Make sure you email filters are cleared as well.

marekedler

The Support telling me just that they get a Spam Complaint from my Email service. Then i ask my Email Support and they know nothing about it. its frustating so close to solve it and no really good help... And i already ask for Email change but its get fckn Ignored. it would be so easy just change it i already made a new Gmail for the account but nothing from the Support pls do something . Its frustating too that i search for help every day since two week and the support maybe write a massage maybe all 3 days with no help .... Thats sad.

rhklier

So I had the problem that I was not receiving emails through the launcher no matter what I did but actually the real issue was that they were not even being sent in the first place as for some reason the launcher is blocked on the windows firewall and I have no idea why.

Go to your windows security < firewall & network < click on "allow an app through firewall" < and now look for "BsgLauncher" and hit the check for private.

Such a weird issue that stressed me out for a bit, Hopefully what I did works for everyone else.

PlatinumLyfe

I fixed this by opening a Windows Explorer window and navigating to %localappdata%\

Then delete/rename the "Battlestate Games" folder.

The next time I logged in to the launcher, I got my email verification straight away.

When I posted this solution in the official discord, I received a message from a few people saying it resolved their issue - so give it a shot before resetting your account.

Edited by PlatinumLyfe
Xsp3ziX

A friend of mine has the same problem. He is on an GMX.de address and he's not receiving mails, nothing. No response from support, he's been waiting for weeks now. I just don't understand how people are left hanging like this. This not only ruins his game but also mine, since we can't play together.

There are so many threads about this topic and just nothing happens.

Lostdelirium

This is always going to be a problem since so many of BSG's IPs are on blacklists to so many email providers.

They need to fix the launcher and let us use a different form of verification like what the website uses.
It's genuinely the easiest way to fix this issue.

BrownGobbler
On 2/9/2021 at 4:52 AM, NickyWicky34 said:

I was able to successfully get in by constantly spam logging into the installer. Hopefully, this spams and lags their servers since they like to play the blame game on the customer and not fix an authentication error that's obviously on their side and has been proven by a multitude of people and not their tiny team.

This worked for me, took about 15 cycles but I eventually got the sign in from new hardware email.  Thanks.

• 1 month later...
coltangent

sorry but you have posted this but there is a major hurdle that needs to be passed and cannot be so I am confused by your advice. 

To install the battlestate launcher you need to be able to log in which you cannot as you need the verification email. 

so back to square one . if i try to install the launcher on another pc i need to access my account which i cannot so your solution does not work.

are you missing something you have done?????/

darkracer125

they keep telling us that we marked their e-mail as spam.  but that's wrong.  

none of us did.   so apparantly if you just spam logging in.  eventually it works and you get your e-mail.  (so i am guessing the blacklist check isn't 100% accurate and it sometimes lets it slip through) or they send it from a random IP adress each time and sometimes you get lucky and they use an non blacklisted IP adress.   

i'm guessing their IP adresses are on global blacklists because of some bullshit like "oh it's russian. but be scam stuff" 

so our e-mails are never even sent to us.  

it's redicullous that they don't have a team on this to get their ip adresses white listed again.  because there are so many people apparantly that still cannot log in.  

i believed them at first.  that i had marked it as phishing myself.  but i made a new account so i could play anyway.  and now IT ASWEL has the same problem and i know i sure as heck did not mark it as spam this time..   luckely their "back-up e-mail" system isn't blacklisted and i managed to get a code through that.  

Alundith

Has anyone had any luck for gmail accounts?  I just signed up, got the confirmation email, but then the verification code doesn't appear to send.

• 2 weeks later...