Jump to content

Pc crashing


quadrifoglio
 Share

Recommended Posts

Hello,

I got this game 1 week ago on the first day it ran fine... but now when i play the game it sometimes shuts down my pc completely and my pc turns on again ( this has no patern or something its completely random and it is really annoying). Today i cant play the game the game keeps shutting down my pc. while yesterday i could play the game without any problems.

Does any1 have a sollution for this. Note: i have tested both my CPU and GPU at 100% both alone and together and everything was fine, temp etc was fine too. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Same issue, but instead of shutting down computer -- force closes all apps. Looking at task manager when it occurs, I notice the game chews up all 16 gbs of ram and then crashes.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

vor 11 Stunden schrieb quadrifoglio:

Hello,

I got this game 1 week ago on the first day it ran fine... but now when i play the game it sometimes shuts down my pc completely and my pc turns on again ( this has no patern or something its completely random and it is really annoying). Today i cant play the game the game keeps shutting down my pc. while yesterday i could play the game without any problems.

Does any1 have a sollution for this. Note: i have tested both my CPU and GPU at 100% both alone and together and everything was fine, temp etc was fine too. 

Exactly the same for me. Actually ran fine the first week, but hte last two day the game became unplayable.

Btw, do you got an AMD GPU, by chance? Seens a lot of those reports with Tarkov/Battleeye and AMD hardware. Got an RX470 myself.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Reymt said:

Exactly the same for me. Actually ran fine the first week, but hte last two day the game became unplayable.

Btw, do you got an AMD GPU, by chance? Seens a lot of those reports with Tarkov/Battleeye and AMD hardware. Got an RX470 myself.

No i have a msi 1060

9 hours ago, 5point5sixGUY said:

Have you tried the auto ram cleaner option in the options?

I will try it

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Reymt said:

Yeh also seen lots of reports of non-AMD stuff. At least we're not alone in crashing xD

But i want a solution..... it really sucks when i go in a raid with good gear and my pc just crashes because of the game.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

vor 8 Minuten schrieb quadrifoglio:

But i want a solution..... it really sucks when i go in a raid with good gear and my pc just crashes because of the game.

I dont got a solution. I spent hours upon hours trying to find fixes and causes, from upgrading chipset drivers to driving my CPU to thermal throttling. I did actually learn a bunch of new things about optimization, GPU driver problems and battleeye isssues, but nothing that would fix Tarkov.

Reason I think its "good" for us that many people have those issues, as cynical as it might sound, is that the devs really gotta take this stuff serious. Everything else would be a crucial mistake towards this games longlevity, particuarly after it got so many eyes on it after christmas.

Edited by Reymt
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Reymt said:

I dont got a solution. I spent hours upon hours trying to find fixes and causes, from upgrading chipset drivers to driving my CPU to thermal throttling. I did actually learn a bunch of new things about optimization, GPU driver problems and battleeye isssues, but nothing that would fix Tarkov.

Reason I think its "good" for us that many people have those issues, as cynical as it might sound, is that the devs really gotta take this stuff serious. Everything else would be a crucial mistake towards this games longlevity, particuarly after it got so many eyes on it after christmas.

I totaly agree with you. Im reinstalling the game right now putting it on my ssd instead of hdd. 

5 hours ago, AdhesiveTeflon said:

 Start menu -> Event viewer -> System -> Critical events 

image.png

image.png

Thanks :) i will look at it later 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/10/2020 at 3:11 PM, AdhesiveTeflon said:

 Start menu -> Event viewer -> System -> Critical events 

image.png

image.png

i have watched my event viewer. It says:

This error may have been caused by the system no longer responding or getting stuck or the power failure.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

There should be an event ID there too that will give you a failure code.

Unfortunately, I don't think the PC would have saved a memory dump file if it completely shut off instead of BSOD.

image.png.7ea06b7f26347534c37b0f8757a81866.png

Edited by AdhesiveTeflon
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Had a crash on shoreline after 15 minutes of play. Then reconnect, insta crash again seconds after loading in.

Looked the event viewer up. and the only interest thing seems to be error code 0x00000116. Googling it, this means attempt to reset the display driver and recover from timeout failed".

So either Tarkov or Battleeye caused my GPU/driver to timeout?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Reymt said:

Had a crash on shoreline after 15 minutes of play. Then reconnect, insta crash again seconds after loading in.

Looked the event viewer up. and the only interest thing seems to be error code 0x00000116. Googling it, this means attempt to reset the display driver and recover from timeout failed".

So either Tarkov or Battleeye caused my GPU/driver to timeout?

Yea, you could uninstall the display drivers and do a fresh install.  I've noticed the same issue on my own home PC after nVidia updates and Call of Duty (it's probably Micro$oft related really, M$ updates have been garbage.)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

vor 2 Stunden schrieb AdhesiveTeflon:

Yea, you could uninstall the display drivers and do a fresh install.  I've noticed the same issue on my own home PC after nVidia updates and Call of Duty (it's probably Micro$oft related really, M$ updates have been garbage.)

Already done that, with DDU+secure mode. Also updated windows and chipset drivers.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/13/2020 at 11:44 PM, quadrifoglio said:

What do you mean with frequency?

 

I'd re installed, win10, changed graphic cards, countless drivers for about 6 days, 

changing frequency have had no hard crashed since. 

using Radeon 18.8.1 drivers

wattman.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/13/2020 at 3:04 PM, AdhesiveTeflon said:

There should be an event ID there too that will give you a failure code.

Unfortunately, I don't think the PC would have saved a memory dump file if it completely shut off instead of BSOD.

image.png.7ea06b7f26347534c37b0f8757a81866.png

My id is 41

 

5 hours ago, MaggotGuts said:

I'd re installed, win10, changed graphic cards, countless drivers for about 6 days, 

changing frequency have had no hard crashed since. 

using Radeon 18.8.1 drivers

wattman.png

I will look if i can do this with nvidia

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...