Natalino

{Resolved} EOD Purchased but no Alpha Issue

[Issue has been resolved. You should get emails now.]

Hello everyone,

We are aware of the issue that you do not get any email regarding your purchase and the profile page not updating with the required form as well as a download link. We are working on it so please be patient and we would like to also apologize for any inconvenience caused with it. Thank you for your patience and understanding. We will get it resolved.

But until then please make sure to try the following things:

1. Check spam folder

2. Go to your profile over here:

http://www.escapefromtarkov.com/profile

And in there, check if there is a form to be filled and for client download link.

3. Try the following:

add our email to whitelist and send test mail into no-reply@escapefromtarkov.com  then emails should start coming from then on.

4. Understand that, sometimes it is possible for the email coming late after few hours.

You are not alone and several others are having this issue while others do not and we will ensure this gets fixed ASAP. Again thank you for your patience.

• Upvote 4

Anyone that has not received their alpha access, 

Please send me a private message with your email associated with your account and the transaction ID related to your purchase. 

• Upvote 12

4 minutes ago, kwahamoT said:

Please send me a private message with your email associated with your account and the transaction ID related to your purchase. 

Message sent, hopefully the problem is fixed soon. :) 

9 minutes ago, kwahamoT said:

Sent message, appreciate the effort to fix this :)

11 minutes ago, kwahamoT said:

Message sent, Thanks :)

I am unsure where the Transaction ID can be found? I neglected to screenshot or save the payment confirmation screen when payment was completed and I'm not seeing it on my profile. Is it the 9 digit number on my preorder email after where it says "You have ordered Escape from Tarkov Edge of Darkness Limited Edition"?

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, kwahamoT said:

Message sent. thank you for the kind support.

as always , very good hands on approach 

vor 4 Minuten schrieb Flaxon:

I am unsure where the Transaction ID can be found? I neglected to screenshot or save the payment confirmation screen when payment was completed and I'm not seeing it on my profile. Is it the 9 digit number on my preorder email after where it says "You have ordered Escape from Tarkov Edge of Darkness Limited Edition"?

The id is the 9 digit number that starts with 23 or 24 it should be in your confirmation email in the top right in Brackets. 

gl 

26 minutes ago, kwahamoT said:

PM'ed, thanks for your support.

29 minutes ago, kwahamoT said:

Message sent! 

Thank you so much for doing this for everybody! Hopefully the issue gets resolved soon because I am excited to play! 

Just now, Raze_ said:

Message sent! 

Thank you so much for doing this for everybody! Hopefully the issue gets resolved soon because I am excited to play! 

Hello,

Please read here:

You have the Left Behind Edition which doesn't give you 100% chance.guaranteed access to alpha so you might not have got in. This is an issue with EOD owners that did not get their emails. Yours might be similar but also not so please make sure to read on the link above. Thank you!

32 minutes ago, kwahamoT said:

sent, looking forward to downloading.

I have an issue where i got gifted the standard edition of the game, upgraded to prepare to escape like 2 days ago, got the alpha and im playing the alpha but it still thinks im on standard edition both in-game and on the site, my stash size is 10x20 and whatnot in-game and on the site its says i have the standard edition and its showing my transaction for the upgrade but i havent gotten it, i have the receipts and everything

36 minutes ago, kwahamoT said:

Message sent!