mushroomm

Loaders / items made with a 3d printer

mushroomm
Posted (edited)

While I was watching a video with a friend, I got an idea. the idea is to be able to put a 3d printer that can print game items but with durability, this printer can be of two types the first is the classic one in plastic and the second one in resin, the plastic one will have less durability instead the resin one will have more durability and finishes. I hope you like this idea By Giovanni Porcu 😏

sorry for my english, i'm italian

Edited by Porketto

Demixl

Well, that's a good idea. When I was a little boy I used to print on paper my favorite video game characters, I wasted all the ink from my parent's printer doing that. So yeah, make it become reality, there will be people who will like or even buy your items.

Lorris007

I remember when I was a kid I also used to print my favorite game characters and draw them. My parents usually  changed the cartridge toner once a month and it was very expensive,so they didn't allow me to print very often. Now, I print the game characters for my children and they like it so much. I'm lucky that the toner cartridge that I use now canon mf4800 cartridge is more efficient than the one I had in my childhood and I don't need to change it frequently. By the way, that's a great idea with the 3d printer. I would like to have one, even I don't play video games any more.