bouncerzz

Cheating is a big Problem in this Game

bouncerzz

There are tons of cheaters in this game since 0.12, they now where you go, they instand headshot you in move every single time, they singleshot your armour down even if you wearing class 5. Sometimes they even shoot you through walls. Its just unplayable. Look for something else till its fixt. Its just too easy for people to get cheats of every kind. Think the game will destroyed by cheaters like pubg.

• Like 1
  • Sad 3

Cloak
33 minutes ago, bouncerzz said:

Think the game will destroyed by cheaters like pubg.

Pubg still has 3.2 million owners, 600,000+ players peaks and 130,000+. Uhhh I don't think cheaters are gunna do jack to this game. Your thoughts cloud your logic.

5point5sixGUY

Cheaters are far less common than they used to be. Far less. That said, some ammo is very powerful and can totally wreck armor and understanding the sounds you hear and learning how not to make them is super important, if I know you're behind a wall or a door, I'm pulling the trigger.

Yeavo
Posted (edited)

Sometimes its just you making a mistake sometimes its just desync. I know people don't like to hear that.

But to address the point: This game is hardcore which means there is a certain subsection of the player population that is here to be internet tough guys, and a subsection of that population is willing to use unfair means to be the toughest guys around even when they don't have the skills for it. The more "hardcore" and popular the game the more you have to deal with assholes otherwise know as cheaters.

There is no cheater free game around at this day and age. None. There has even been very sophisticated cheats E-sports gamers have tried to smuggle in to tournaments. Its just the nature of the beast. That's unfortunate but there is little devs or AC -companies can do without beginning to become a nuisance to players who don't cheat with way too intrusive AC causing performance drops and false positives causing unjustified bans.

Edited by Yeavo

LoginTaken

There are hackers.

But there are so many other issues in the game its near impossible to tell the difference between a legit hacker or just a bug.

• Like 1

Yeavo
Just now, LoginTaken said:

But there are so many other issues in the game its near impossible to tell the difference between a legit hacker or just a bug.

And then there is this..

Rem-Chan
vor 1 Minute schrieb Yeavo:

And then there is this..

vor 20 Minuten schrieb 5point5sixGUY:

Cheaters are far less common than they used to be. Far less. That said, some ammo is very powerful and can totally wreck armor and understanding the sounds you hear and learning how not to make them is super important, if I know you're behind a wall or a door, I'm pulling the trigger.

I think there still lots of cheaters in this Game or the servers are just like poo since 0.12. Since the last Patch, my mates and me got killed by so many people with 1shot, does not matter which armor u use oder which bodypart they hit. We had fights with SCAVs and players, where they tanked like 10 shots or more, doesn´t matter which ammo we used. They just turned around and kill u with 1 bullet. It wasn´t like this before the last wipe. Even SCAV´s surviving like 1 or 2 headshots without any helmet. WTF is goin wrong there? Cause that shouldn´t be possible. Next thing is that the servers lagging that much some times, that people jumping around the area and u can´t take a single hit on them but they kill u like with 1 bullet. I hope that the developers working on that, cause lots of players will leave that game when it´s goin on like this. Watch some of the big streamers like shroud, DrDisrespect and so on, they have the same problems and they are playing much better then I do. Armor and dmg is not working anymore in this game there has to be a bug or something else I dont know.

Yeavo
6 minutes ago, Rem-Chan said:

Even SCAV´s surviving like 1 or 2 headshots without any helmet

Server lag, lost packages, desync or all of them. I even suspect it could be over penetration.

But as a anecdotal evidence for connection issues: I've oneshot scavs and PMCs in the head to see them run for a good two to five seconds before suddenly dropping on the ground like a sack of potatoes. I can't see any other reason for it other than server lag. Seems to happen more when there are more players around since matching times are insane when that happens meaning servers are busy and resources per match are stretched thing.

p4nnus
1 hour ago, bouncerzz said:

There are tons of cheaters in this game since 0.12, they now where you go, they instand headshot you in move every single time, they singleshot your armour down even if you wearing class 5. Sometimes they even shoot you through walls. Its just unplayable. Look for something else till its fixt. Its just too easy for people to get cheats of every kind. Think the game will destroyed by cheaters like pubg.

Youve played the game for a month, you have no idea whats cheating and whats not. If you wanna feel better in your hackusating mind, you should record a video for the cheater report megathread. You will feel even way better if you learn the game and dont think everyone who is better than you is a cheater. 

• Like 1

Reymt

I definitely got killed through a wall once. Could actually see the guys elbow at the dorway after he crossed. Just stayed there for 1 or 2 seconds, nothing happened, and then BAM im dead without ever seeing any movement.

Cant tell if cheaper, broken netcode or bug.

sYs
9 minutes ago, Reymt said:

I definitely got killed through a wall once. Could actually see the guys elbow at the dorway after he crossed. Just stayed there for 1 or 2 seconds, nothing happened, and then BAM im dead without ever seeing any movement.

Cant tell if cheaper, broken netcode or bug.

welcome to lag+desync combo. 

Thats a classical sign of dying behind a corner. 

StonedRaider
9 hours ago, Cloak said:

Pubg still has 3.2 million owners, 600,000+ players peaks and 130,000+. Uhhh I don't think cheaters are gunna do jack to this game. Your thoughts cloud your logic.

Pubg had 3 million people playing at one time https://steamcharts.com/app/578080

Now they have 3 million owners, that's some weird maths.

So they went from 3 million to 0.6 million peak players and you say cheaters didn't affect pubg? and therefore aren't going to effect tarkov?

keepa34

Unfortunately every game has cheaters, BSG do have ban waves where they get rid of those cheaters but there is no perfect system. 

There are many times where I've also been on the giving end of the amazing one tap of a super geared player. 

As others have stated there are other ping and desync issues that do come into play, I know that I have been pulled back from many corners that I thought I passed before getting killed. 

Snuchii
13 hours ago, bouncerzz said:

i dont think so. 
This game was destroyed by cheaters, but right now its good playable, except of the other problems like dysnc and the tick rate.

Reymt
vor 9 Stunden schrieb sYs:

welcome to lag+desync combo. 

Thats a classical sign of dying behind a corner. 

Yeh I had that happen in Tarkov and other games, but usually thats like less than half a second delay. This time it was like 2 seconds after I heard his shot. Or there was a new peak+shot that never reached my client.

Must've been a big desync or animation issue.

Edited by Reymt
  • Like 1

Cloak
13 hours ago, StonedRaider said:

Pubg had 3 million people playing at one time https://steamcharts.com/app/578080

Now they have 3 million owners, that's some weird maths.

So they went from 3 million to 0.6 million peak players and you say cheaters didn't affect pubg? and therefore aren't going to effect tarkov?

They may have a small effect on the game. Like all games. But overall 100,000 - 600,000 players is still a healthy game.  Just cause it has 3.2 million players in ownership. It doesn't mean they're going to be on all the time. I'm sure most got tired of the game, moved onto another, or don't have time for games overall. And perhaps the rest got tired of suspected "cheaters".

rav91

OP is just bad and salty, move on.

GS_G3K

They have come a long way, the cheaters are still there but honestly between all the server issues and desync there are so many more pressing issues lol.

Skrubalub

There's definitely quite a few cheaters in this game. I watched a live stream tonight of someone using a wallhack and aimbot. He wasn't even trying to hide it. I also have a friend who I've been trying to convince to get the game, but he refuses because he personally knows a group who have been hacking in EFT for the past few months and doesn't want to waste money on a game he knows will just piss him off.

• Like 1

Lecroyce

Playing this game for about 200 hours now and I only had about one time where I doubt this was a legit kill. Don't see any cheaters or hackers around, gladly it's way better than Pubg has become so I hope BSG keeps up the good work.

TheFondler
7 minutes ago, Skrubalub said:

There's definitely quite a few cheaters in this game. I watched a live stream tonight of someone using a wallhack and aimbot. He wasn't even trying to hide it. I also have a friend who I've been trying to convince to get the game, but he refuses because he personally knows a group who have been hacking in EFT for the past few months and doesn't want to waste money on a game he knows will just piss him off.

EFT will always piss you off, even without cheaters. 

I actually took a look at the cheater mega thread video's, and i have played the game long enough to know that most of them is just netcode problems etc. in the game then actual cheaters. With how the game is, there is no way to tell for certain if someone is cheating unless if you catch them speedhacking or flyhacking etc. I got killed by a streamer once where i knew where he was, i was waiting for him to peak, and i just got shot in the head and died by him without ever seeing him. I watched his stream back and for him i was clear as day while he peeked around the corner. He called himself an amazing shot, i just call it desync being on his side. I personally feel like i get punished a lot for having a glass fiber 500 mb/ps connection :(

This is why aimbots and wallhacks are hard to tell, you only had one encounter with that person, it could have been a lucky shot, or just the game taking a dip in his favor. Unless if you have multiple encounters with someone where every time it is fishy, it is pretty impossible to tell if cheats or luck.

Sot-_-Darky

I find a lot less cheaters in 12 than in 11.7

KngFive
On 1/9/2020 at 2:08 PM, bouncerzz said:

Not sure how familiar you are with the market for cheats but they are extremely expensive and some what limited now. And for how long I've been playing this patch I can say i have not ran into any cheaters this patch. And seem as though you are fairly new to the game (No offence) I'd urge you to record your game play and watch it over again to see if they were really cheating

If you looking to play tarkov with some friends, you can hit me up in this discord https://discord.gg/NwqqB6

NoLoot4You

If a Scavplayer kills a 3-man Squad (full equipped) instantly with a pistol then there might be something wrong...

XariusX
On 1/9/2020 at 3:55 PM, Yeavo said:

Sometimes its just you making a mistake sometimes its just desync. I know people don't like to hear that.

But to address the point: This game is hardcore which means there is a certain subsection of the player population that is here to be internet tough guys, and a subsection of that population is willing to use unfair means to be the toughest guys around even when they don't have the skills for it. The more "hardcore" and popular the game the more you have to deal with assholes otherwise know as cheaters.

There is no cheater free game around at this day and age. None. There has even been very sophisticated cheats E-sports gamers have tried to smuggle in to tournaments. Its just the nature of the beast. That's unfortunate but there is little devs or AC -companies can do without beginning to become a nuisance to players who don't cheat with way too intrusive AC causing performance drops and false positives causing unjustified bans.

I would allow them to be intrusive in a nano second if it meant I could play a game cheater free.

So would the majority of honest players.

the dishonest ones are the ones you will find who will put up a fight against it.