GREEZY

My Standard Edition Gift is Expired ?

GREEZY

Hello, im making this topic because i have a little problem, i saw the game grow each day since 3 years. I was sub to the alpha/beta phase and told that i could receive a copy of the game for free a long time ago. I never actually decided to buy the game even if im a huge fan since yesterday i finaly wanted to do it. The other day i did connect to my account and saw that i own a copy of the standard edition as a gift, but unfornately its expired. Can somebody help me ? Maybe someone from the admin/support can activate this gift even if its "expired" ? I never received eny e-mail about this "gift".. thanks in advance for your help guys. :)Screen.thumb.JPG.c6564f4db43e7cdbf359c0f19e41aa65.JPG

tommapar

Bumping. Same thing here.

spacer.png

zardmaster

I have the same thing too

PardTheTroll

From who did you get it? You sure they gifted you the full game and not only two weeks of playtime?

TarkovCitizen31175

Same thing here. Pre-ordered back in 2017 and still have the receipt for ~35GBP. Almost seems like account is stuck in alpha and cannot access the current game (hence username).

DelBoyJamie
On 1/12/2020 at 2:58 AM, tommapar said:

Bumping. Same thing here.

spacer.png

On 1/10/2020 at 8:01 PM, GREEZY said:

Hello, im making this topic because i have a little problem, i saw the game grow each day since 3 years. I was sub to the alpha/beta phase and told that i could receive a copy of the game for free a long time ago. I never actually decided to buy the game even if im a huge fan since yesterday i finaly wanted to do it. The other day i did connect to my account and saw that i own a copy of the standard edition as a gift, but unfornately its expired. Can somebody help me ? Maybe someone from the admin/support can activate this gift even if its "expired" ? I never received eny e-mail about this "gift".. thanks in advance for your help guys. :)Screen.thumb.JPG.c6564f4db43e7cdbf359c0f19e41aa65.JPG

On 1/23/2020 at 11:42 AM, zardmaster said:

I have the same thing too

Same here been a couple years since I've been here and my gifted standard edition has been expired. Seems they changed the rules on gifted games or put a limit on usage. To make people have to buy it

I made a ticket to find out what's going on very strange and a shame. 

EFT has come a long way from when I was first interested in the game back at start of the alpha and pre alpha. 

The Deva have done great and I was wanting to get back into it but they expired my standard edition that was gifted. 

spacer.png