Offline mode with Friends

denizk53

• 5 months later...
Niewiarygodny
48 minutes ago, Encome said:

Been confirmed for over 2 years now lol

Ekhem.
1. There is diffrence between "confirmed" and "might appear" info.
2. Yes, it's been confirmed at some point, but later they said "we don't know if it's gonna appear, there are some problems with which we have to deal with, but maybe we found a good way" it was about having addicional servers for such mode (ofc mode without progression, just as current offline, but with friends)
3. Then they said something about ability to rent servers for clans (to play offline, again with no progression)
4. They mentioned many things even 4 years ago which are not still in game and? If that "offline mode with friends but without progression" didn't appear that mean that they didn't develope it yet and most likely it's lower on their list than other things.

Niewiarygodny
2 minutes ago, Encome said:

Uh.... Okay? Lol... My statement still stands. 

that it was confirmed? Not at all cause later they saud that it may not appear at all cause of reasons.

Lol why are you trying to debate this? They said years ago that it was confirmed they was gonna do it. And that's what I said. Are you like.... That bored? 

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
On 6/29/2020 at 3:07 AM, Encome said:

Lol why are you trying to debate this? They said years ago that it was confirmed they was gonna do it. And that's what I said. Are you like.... That bored? 

Someone doesn't know how to just stfu and take the correct info too busy worrying about "being corrected" or an idea that you was wrong... hey buddy; Get the fck over yourself. Nobody gives a rats ass you stumped your toe when you woke up.

Man up and stop spreading out dated info; I almost read your garbage, and pissed off with hope if it wasn't for that guy; Ya'prick.

You coulda had me raging at the devs two years from now just because of my laziness combined with your stupid stubbornness.

Holy sh- you're still reading me? you must be bored f off loser. Two way street re-re

Edited by Wrathaloss
  • 1 month later...
pipjersey3
On 12/29/2020 at 1:26 PM, Wrathaloss said:

Someone doesn't know how to just stfu and take the correct info too busy worrying about "being corrected" or an idea that you was wrong... hey buddy; Get the fck over yourself. Nobody gives a rats ass you stumped your toe when you woke up.

Man up and stop spreading out dated info; I almost read your garbage, and pissed off with hope if it wasn't for that guy; Ya'prick.

You coulda had me raging at the devs two years from now just because of my laziness combined with your stupid stubbornness.

Holy sh- you're still reading me? you must be bored f off loser. Two way street re-re

you ok?