Sign in to follow this  
Warriors25

Spawn deaths and being loaded into a match too late

Warriors25

Hey everyone! To start off I love this game it has been a thrill so much fun!

Lately I have been encountering an abundance of issues:

Multiple times has it spawned me into a game with 30 seconds or less to ex-fill on Factory which is a waste of sometimes up to a 10-15 minute load time into the game so maybe if there's a way to put a cutoff timer on an in progress game? Just so people don't have to wait that long just to jump back into another load time.

Another problem has been players spawn camping rounds I have lost a bunch of good loot due to someone camping spawn points, best bet on that would be maybe an immunity time for people who spawn into in progress rounds. Those are really the 2 biggest issues I've encountered.

Thanks for your time!

GhostZ69
3 minutes ago, Warriors25 said:

Multiple times has it spawned me into a game with 30 seconds or less to ex-fill on Factory

Is this as a Scav or PMC?  Should definitely not be happening at all.  I would bug report that through the launcher for sure.  

3 minutes ago, Warriors25 said:

Another problem has been players spawn camping rounds I have lost a bunch of good loot due to someone camping spawn points

This has been a thing since Tarkov has been a thing.  Lots of complaints and now they are talking about expanding the maps and improving the spawns.  Probably not so much factory, but the rest of the maps.

• Thanks 1

p4nnus
On 1/13/2020 at 5:25 AM, Warriors25 said:

Another problem has been players spawn camping rounds I have lost a bunch of good loot due to someone camping spawn points, best bet on that would be maybe an immunity time for people who spawn into in progress rounds. Those are really the 2 biggest issues I've encountered.

Thanks for your time!

Theres no such thing as camping in EFT. Camping is a term thats to be used in competitive or casual shooters, but in EFT, where more realistic tactics apply, its better to call it ambushing.

I dont think theres gonna be an immunity, but the spawns will be worked on. But the ambushing people, you should just anticipate them and learn how to clear the extracts before moving in to extract. Even in the maps we have now, all the extracts are pretty much designed to be easily cleared. As Ghost said they will probably keep on expanding the maps and thus new extractions might be added. Still, theres gonna be ways to do it and people that utilize them, so its just better to learn to play against ambushes. Move slowly, anticipate the enemy in every bush, check your corners and use grenades.