alfa26540

Wallhack and invisible

alfa26540

Got killed twice today by cheaters, is battle eye actualy doing something ?

One time i got one tap through a door, second time knifed to death while no one around. Cool game.

Grimm285

Bullets can pen objects first of all (like doors) and how do you know you were knifed to death? is it possible someone one just shooting you with SD and you being new didnt realize this?

Maksim88

I got killed like that 4 times in one day. No sounds just slowly taking damage until death. There are many videos showing this. Its a known problem. I also have been killed by the same hacker 3 times in the last 2 days. I have seen multiply times people appear and disappear. One time a guy appeared in front of me, wiggled then disappeared. Its like the anti cheat has been disabled because its been so widespread and blatant these last few weeks.

• Upvote 1

Grimm285

the taking damage till death is usually a scav that spawned in wrong but if its a player you are probably just being shot by SD, i literally got called a hacker today by someone because new people dont know the maps or how quiet the svd is suppressed 

the anti cheat is fine its just a bigger influx of players due to twitch, check the constant stream of banned players page

GS_G3K

Careful OP - the fanboys will come out and say its just desync and Tarkov is the only game in known history to not have cheaters lmao

• Like 1

Vodor
5 hours ago, GS_G3K said:

Careful OP - the fanboys will come out and say its just desync and Tarkov is the only game in known history to not have cheaters lmao

Lol.

Well there is a lot of lag around at times currently, hence them doing the upgrades. Last I saw this was in a big red writing on the launcher screen.

Ive had a couple of occasions where I’ve engaged someone and been around the corner before I took damage and died. How do I know it was them? My mate killed them and took their dog tags.

This could explain some of your encounters, as for the invisible knife? Unless you were in a small room with no windows you have no way of knowing what killed you :) 

• Sad 1

kennyream66

Just youtube "Eft hacking" and you will see how many cancer players are ruining this game.

Yammit

Cheaters are a problem right now, new detection methods are needed, getting tired of scav players one shotting me as PMC, there is no in game method of reporting cheats similar to Rust.  A cheat reporting system for reporting scavs and PMCs who recently killed you is badly needed , this ways suspicions players will rack up reports and get the attention of admins.

Its not thermals , its wall hacks. That is only way i was killed last time. I took position at bottom of escalator so i had to see legs of player before they approached down the escalator in interchange car park, also i could not be seen first from this position but no matter they shot me still before i could see them, this was cheating scav player with wall hacks only explanation. 

Vodor
21 hours ago, Yammit said:

getting tired of scav players one shotting me as PMC, there is no in game method of reporting cheats similar to Rust

Well, with devils advocate in mind I personally do regular scav runs and regularly one shot PMCs, close and distant kills. I'm not even that good as a player so wonder what someone who *is* good can do.

21 hours ago, Yammit said:

Its not thermals , its wall hacks.

Like above, thermals can see things that the normal eye can't, and considering if you didn't see what killed you, how do you know they didn't have a thermal scope?

I'm sure I'll get called a tarkov fanboy or whatever this new generation use for digs at people they refuse to reason with but considering everyone's sitting behind a screen it won't bother me one bit. What does annoy is me direct accusations with no regard for the highly possible alternative.

• Sad 1

Yarbay
Am 13.1.2020 um 23:14 schrieb alfa26540:

Got killed twice today by cheaters, is battle eye actualy doing something ?

One time i got one tap through a door, second time knifed to death while no one around. Cool game.

It has already happened to me, but it’s normal for beta, that BSG don’t put such a high value on cheater search.

Mostly it is explained with dsync Bug. You looked everywhere and saw no one and suddenly the shot comes very close as if it were next to you.

Welcome to Tarkov where the Ghosts are at home !

DoesPlenty

not all objects block bullets/shells

I got de-synced and just plain died.. no one around but there were lagged out unkillable players around in the game.

battle-eyed is notoriously crap at spotting/detecting cheats... basically its only included so that developers can claim there is anti-cheat in the game. Just assume Bethesda wrote it.. if you get my meaning.

If there is cheats for the game they will appear regardless any efforts any developer makes.. there's just too much money selling cheats to world market (mainly eastern). If you want cheat free gaming then game on a console.. but you don't get quality shooters on console sadly.

alfa26540

It is true, some time you get killed and you got no idea how, doesn't have to be a cheater for sure, yet some times, you can clearly realize that something is wrong, you can only suspect, as like some said, servers desync, bugs etc.

Everyone also knows that if you google eft cheat, you find some juicy stuff, for those who knows coding it seems pretty easy to bypass battleye and do anything you want.

germanwarrior

There are Cheaters for sure but your issue can also be easely explained by outher things.

First of all you can shoot throught certain objects and second Its very possible someone whit a Silencer was shooting at you from a range anouther posibility is desync,especially now as the Servers are majorly screwed. What can happen is that for you anouther player is literally walking on a spot but he is still around and  he can shoot at you and can hurt you.

t4nk83

Whenever you assume you make an ass out of you and me.

Yes there are cheats for Tarkov, just like any other game.

I have yet to see one shred of proof from the OP that it was a cheater that killed him.

KasparsLV

Wanted to say that invisible thing happened with me too just now. Suddenly taking damage like someone is hitting me with melee. I ran and healed in place where i couldn't be shot and again started to take damage until i died from a scav. And i was not alone, my teammates also didnt see or hear anything and one of them also started to take damage but he ran away to extract straight away because we have heard about this bug.

Soooo... this sucks. Hope they fix this. RIP full gear. 

Zoanthid

Browse around the main cheating forums for Tarkov and you will see which cheats are up and running. Its pretty eye opening to see whats out there.

colin2611

its bullet tanks i mostly come across like today he was even called.............bagofbullets lol still amuses me people cheat whats the point? surely deep down they must know they just suck at gaming.

Grimm285
27 minutes ago, colin2611 said:

its bullet tanks i mostly come across like today he was even called.............bagofbullets lol still amuses me people cheat whats the point? surely deep down they must know they just suck at gaming.

yaaaaaa pretty sure there are no cheats for that he prob was just using good armor and you were using base ammo

Yammit
On 1/15/2020 at 7:01 PM, Vodor said:

Well, with devils advocate in mind I personally do regular scav runs and regularly one shot PMCs, close and distant kills. I'm not even that good as a player so wonder what someone who *is* good can do.

Like above, thermals can see things that the normal eye can't, and considering if you didn't see what killed you, how do you know they didn't have a thermal scope?

Why reply to a topic when you don't know what your are talking about, you clearly have no idea of what a wall hack can do. Try go educate yourself before adding worthless comments.

Edited by Yammit
typo

Vodor
3 hours ago, Yammit said:

Why reply to a topic when you don't know what your are talking about, you clearly have no idea of what a wall hack can do. Try go educate yourself before adding worthless comments.

Thanks for another assumption.

I used to admin game servers going back over 20 years, before all the built in tools for them I had to run the cheats to catch the cheats. I am fully aware of what wall hacks and the like can do.

Can you explain in a game like tarkov where the other person was that killed you when you couldn’t see them? The other side of a wall? Half a mile away? In the bush you dismissed while walking past it?
Its entirely possible there are cheats, but just yesterday I decided to grab the REAP IR for a change and I wiped out an entire squad of 4 players twice over 2 rounds while watching them scramble around with no idea where I was in the slightest.

Probably screamed cheat too. We need to keep level headed in these situations or YOU will give tarkov a bad name it may or may not deserve.

Edited by Vodor
Autocorrect on a mobile while on the toilet

icecreamshampoo

I'm a veteran EFT player dawg and you jus needa get guud. Its not hacks or cheaters, its you. Get guud.

bigcmlg

I love when I sit in a dorm room for 5-10mins prone and some guy walks straight to my room opens door and chucks a grenade. So obvious kids are using wall hacks and it’s ducking annoying.

freddy19965
On 1/14/2020 at 1:24 AM, Maksim88 said:

ive tryed now, and seen on stream. that when you get close to sketchy ppl. you will disconnect and cant connect untill your dead? i saw that on trainwrecks stream when he took all hes best gear with all hes friends. met that one guy, all disconnected and died with the best guns and poo.

Frank_Bumstead

Every game has cheaters but it has gone down drastically since BSG got battle eye.  Im not sure what else you want them to do.  Manual reports in a game like this would be hacking maybe 5% of the time.  Other times would be any number of other things.  Battle Eye is considered pretty good and its not exactly cheap.  

If you got shot through a door its most likely someone had a headset.  Even crouch moving they can hear you and its pin point.  As for knifed to death by an invisible person that is a first.  All the cheaters I ran into were flying in the sky sniping everyone.  

XxDeadZombiexX

Game needs to have a system where is auto saves your last 10 or so games in a "replay" folder.. so when you do see a hacker, you have a replay to send to support, not everybody in the world can record whole playing the game..