davemaster21

NA/EU Raider Corps Discord (Beginner Friendly)

davemaster21

Hey everyone!

We are a newly formed clan looking for players to help us create something new and fun. The current members of the clan have been playing together for nearly a decade. We are looking to re-create the experience and close friendships we all made and experienced so long ago, since you do not find communities how they use to be. There are currently only a couple of us who play Tarkov so we are always looking for people to play with who are both Tarkov veterans and beginners. We have a ranking system of sorts to keep organization but it is not at all necessary to participate, if you want to have fun we welcome all to be involved in a fun community with a diverse group of people. We would also like to pursue a more tactical experience in Tarkov when possible.

Thanks!

Discord: https://discord.gg/ftVtcKC

Edited by davemaster21

BDB_SlickLegend

if you are looking for players i am willing but i'm new to the game so i will need some guidance.

davemaster21
3 minutes ago, BDB_SlickLegend said:

if you are looking for players i am willing but i'm new to the game so i will need some guidance.

Feel free to join new players are welcome!

b3NaLLdaYbabY

Sweet so how do we play together or can I be invited please I've been running solo past 100 hrs so far all I've played..I try to bbn play with others but they usually just kill me right away...

davemaster21

There are now several players under level ten in the Discord, if you are looking for new people to learn with feel free to join and either I, or one of the other players will help you learn the game.

davemaster21

New players are currently on right now playing. Feel free to join everyone!