Bashtati

New provider

Bashtati

I have been trying to log into my account over on the official website but when I press login it redirects me to a blank page with a small text on the upper left corner stating ''oops something went wrong ...''. 
I believe this is related to me recently changing my internet provider hence my ip adress is different. There were 4 e-mails from BattleState stating that someone is trying to log into my account from a new location but I am sure it was me.

• Upvote 1

Unkn0wn

I have the exact same error message "Ooops... Something wrong!"  but I haven't changed my provider or anything.

Was about to Upgrade to the EOD Version, but this error won't let me do it. Maybe it's a sign? 🙄

• Upvote 1

WintersWolfcry

I was experiencing this issue, as well as issues logging into the forums last night, but it seems to have worked for me this morning.

I won't pretend to know what the issue is, but hopefully it is fixed, or is at least being fixed as we speak.

Try again in a day or two. Could just be all the new traffic is bogging things down a bit! :)

• Upvote 1

Bashtati

I contacted support and I'm waiting for an answer. I will update you on how to fix it if you have not done it yet.

Nevermind you just have to wait a couple of days and it will eventually reset. @WintersWolfcry pretty much explained it.

• Like 1