noun4

FPS DROP

noun4

my fps is going up and down , i usually get 144 fps  but often it goes down to 70 - 80 fps, its so annoying playing like this, u get used to the 144frames and then the game goes to 70 fps and u can feel the difference, specially when u aim and move ur mouse, i tested it offline and my fps rarely goes under 120 - 130 frames. this only occurs on online matches , i think its something related to the players on the server, idk, its very weird, no matter the settings i put its all the same. 

i have an i5 8400 , 5700 xt , 16gb ram , 480 ssd. 

ngmjr

Hey, just out of curiosity, how are your graphics settings in-game? I’m running an R9 3900X with the 5700XT, 32GB and 480GB NVME but can’t even get close to 120 fps. I’m running at roughly 60-70 FPS with a few drops to 45 FPS. Not really sure what’s going on with my setup, really shouldn’t be having these issues.

I’m monitoring my temps to make sure there is no thermal throttle, so I’m really stumped about this.