germanwarrior

Server Connection Lost

germanwarrior

Alright im not here to cutie about the state of the Servers but what i can in no way,shape or form understand is why there isnt a fail safe??

Seriously whitin this week alone i lost 7-10 Kits each worth about 500-700k.

Friend gets sniped,i kill the sniper and am super happy because of the crazy loot he has but then server connection lost. I try to reconnect (first time it ever happend that i even had the option) but get stuck on wating for session start. 5 minutes later i close the game to retry and it says i left the game and went awol.

Similar things have happened so many times now. Im just your average joe so loosing that kind of gear really hurts,cant even imagine how it is to someone who already has an empty stash.

Jus tthe last raid i was doing a lenghty Quest killed a decently kitted player and then Server Connection Lost. Back to menu,lost everything and can go do my Quest again.

Seriously,why wont you just let us reconnect? Or why if the server fuckes up  just count it as extract or at the very least reset it to before your Raid.

Just dosnt get in my head. I dont even want to play anymore because i never know if ill make it out or loose everything to bs...