Snakester95

10 Quick Tips For Beginner Players

Snakester95

I recently started playing Escape from Tarkov again and noticed a lot of simple questions from beginner players. With how much there is to learn about EFT, I made a list of tips with basic information and some less basic that beginners should know. I have a few of the tips below with the full list on my personal site here. The information below is built upon on the site, but I figured I'd give a little taste.

You Lose Nothing in Offline Mode

Offline Mode is a way to play EFT without losing any gear. It's only accessible with PMCs and solo currently, but you can use it to learn different maps. There are also custom options for changing the number of AI-SCAVs, difficulty of them, and more. This makes Offline Mode a good opportunity to learn the game despite not gaining any loot or experience.

Insuring Your Gear

Knowing how to insure your gear using the Dealers in EFT is super important. As long as your gear isn't looted by a player, that insured equipment will be returned to you within a day or two. This is nice early on when you cherish every piece of gear.

Examine Items to Save Time Later

Examining items in Dealer shops and/or on the Flea Market when you hit level 5 is a good way to save time in a raid. When you're looting containers and every item appears as Unknown, it makes it difficult to know what is worth taking. This is why it saves your butt in the long run by examining those unknowns in the shop beforehand.

• Sad 1

Thormato

yes, 1 2 10

Snakester95

I wasn't one hundred percent on the times for day and night, so I went off of what I researched online. Just in case anyone has any feedback on that.