Sign in to follow this  
Shockcollar

waste of money

Shockcollar

I know its beta but dang there is a lot of work to do. any ideas on when this game will be fixed?

• Like 1
  • Sad 5

RealxTrix

They're making it worse XD, growing more and more restrictive. A year from now we will all be talking about the "good old days" of Tarkov before they  it all up and pushed everyone away. But with todays market someone will come along and do it better so no worries. We will get what Tarkov shouldve been someday. 

• Sad 3

Xaint

100 hours in, i disagree that it's a waste of money :) 

Yes theirs bugs, but it's beta still, so that's what is expected especially in a complex combat game like this.. 

This game has a lot of potential to become a very solid game, bu

• Like 1

Blackfistx6

It sounds like you are struggling with the game.  Tarkov has it flaws, but in my opinion it is a unique hardcore shooter.

• Like 1

Shockcollar
7 hours ago, Blackfistx6 said:

It sounds like you are struggling with the game.  Tarkov has it flaws, but in my opinion it is a unique hardcore shooter.

it is a struggle, a struggle with bugs and overall game play. I waited knowing its in beta but thought at this point they should be close. but I was wrong, they are going backwards.

Docsmf

Every game has it's problems and are constantly being improved. There will always be something to improve or correct. The development of any game never ends, so who cares when it will be finished... what will be different?

Tarkov is the most complete game that you will encounter to this date.

Definitely not a waste of money!!! Enjoy the game...

RealxTrix
3 hours ago, Docsmf said:

Every game has it's problems and are constantly being improved. There will always be something to improve or correct. The development of any game never ends, so who cares when it will be finished... what will be different?

"Tarkov is the most complete game that you will encounter to this date" 

Have you only played Tarkov? lol

• Thanks 1

GhostZ69
17 hours ago, Shockcollar said:

I know its beta but dang there is a lot of work to do. any ideas on when this game will be fixed?

Game is scheduled for BETA and RELEASE in 2016.

McHibbins

There are indeed some "Hicks" and "Uups" but over all It's a great game with good thrill and immersion.  

The only dann thing in this game are the f. ...ng hackers.  

One in 10 Raids might be ok. ...but nearly 50% of matches filled with aimbots,  speedhacks etc etc is way too much for this game. 

Anyway. ......no waste of money,  at least for me. 

Blackfistx6
On 1/17/2020 at 1:58 PM, Shockcollar said:

it is a struggle, a struggle with bugs and overall game play. I waited knowing its in beta but thought at this point they should be close. but I was wrong, they are going backwards.

Just have to adapt bud

Dusty747

I cant put in a single raid without a server dumping me from the raid ever since Christmas/ drop event. these guys made millions through that and the whole game is a burning trash heap for me right now, connected im getting janky lag stutters after 10 minutes matching, and the servers s## themselves disconnecting me, forcing a reconnect. usually in a firefight.

looks real bad on you guys.

SkiiHygh

Any one have a promo code i am at 40 dollars.I am missing the 7 or 8 dollars to get this game?

RealxTrix
3 hours ago, SkiiHygh said:

Any one have a promo code i am at 40 dollars.I am missing the 7 or 8 dollars to get this game?

I think there are rules about asking for money or game codes on the forums, maybe not, but i thought i saw it somewhere. Just letting you know it might cause you some trouble doing that. But i think the answer would be no regardless. Just save until you can afford man. The games not going anywhere. Youll get to play soon.

Shockcollar

I love waiting 30 mins to join a game only to be dead in .05 seconds cause someone spawns next to you and you havnt entered game yet

GeneralBrus
vor 5 Minuten schrieb Shockcollar:

I love waiting 30 mins to join a game only to be dead in .05 seconds cause someone spawns next to you and you havnt entered game yet

yea its kinda silly, most players die in the first 10 minutes of the game, in my opinion the maps are too small for this spawnsystem. but yea, i can remember back in the day, when you had your maps and you could choose your spawns, that was a mess.

huntterx
On 1/16/2020 at 11:09 PM, Shockcollar said:

You do realize that fixing a game is going to take along time considering ITS THE FIRST OF ITS Kind.

On 1/17/2020 at 11:22 PM, McHibbins said:

There are indeed some "Hicks" and "Uups" but over all It's a great game with good thrill and immersion.  

The only dann thing in this game are the f. ...ng hackers.  

One in 10 Raids might be ok. ...but nearly 50% of matches filled with aimbots,  speedhacks etc etc is way too much for this game. 

Anyway. ......no waste of money,  at least for me. 

Change your Region, Hardly have any hackers in US areas. Also pay attention to your weight. If you dont want to be a tad be faster, store your melee weapon.

On 1/25/2020 at 7:45 PM, Shockcollar said:

Leave past 15 minutes because server is very likely to connect you to a game that already started.

On 1/17/2020 at 4:48 PM, GhostZ69 said:

Game is scheduled for BETA and RELEASE in 2016.

Beta yes, betas are prone to delays and the devs realize this game is gonna take along time so its delayed of course and they're keeping the beta tag because they may need more delays.

On 1/17/2020 at 1:09 PM, Docsmf said:

while I understand you're defending the game you love, you're very ignorant to the fact others games released with more polishing 

On 1/17/2020 at 3:56 AM, RealxTrix said:

They're making it worse XD, growing more and more restrictive. A year from now we will all be talking about the "good old days" of Tarkov before they  it all up and pushed everyone away. But with todays market someone will come along and do it better so no worries. We will get what Tarkov shouldve been someday. 

Game is meant to be realistic (not 100% real life) so they're going to add more realistic mechanics. There isn't even shock, or blackouts yet. Armor is planned to have hit boxes (actual armor plates) and more. Which allows the proclaimed hardcore fps to be truly hardcore and unforgiving. You're complaining about a game turning into what the devs announced the game will be.

Docsmf

huntterx, can you tell me a game that is identical to tarkov (fps type)? Your perception of ignorance is clearly disfigured from reality ...

huntterx
12 hours ago, Docsmf said:

huntterx, can you tell me a game that is identical to tarkov (fps type)? Your perception of ignorance is clearly disfigured from reality ...

You're changing your argument. You only stated "Tarkov is the most complete game that you will encounter to this date.", you never even once implied that you're talking about fps genre. Also the most relate able games are ARMA which still has a major difference in gameplay. If you're arguing that this is a beta is pretty complete, No argument there, nor a waste of money.

Docsmf

Changing your argument really? What forum are you in? If I'm talking about tarkov and tarkov is a fps I'm certainly not comparing it with potatoes ...... whatever man

Ignorance is all over the place!

Shockcollar

Just had a 58 min que. Had to back out after I went and ate dinner.